ADVERTISEMENT

Just think of the poor baby seals who will be clubbed in the head when Trump is elected President!

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
And the climate will go to hell and kill us when gas goes back to $2.25 a gallon.

Of course the trans activists looking to be appointed positions within the admin will then have to earn their jobs on merit. That will be a black stain on the heart of humanity.

For all we know, Pres Trump will forbid Cicada broods from entering the US.

That is so wrong, so hemipteraphobic.

And the climate will go to hell and kill us when gas goes back to $2.25 a gallon.

Of course the trans activists looking to be appointed positions within the admin will then have to earn their jobs on merit. That will be a black stain on the heart of humanity.

Nothing to do with “democracy”. They know he’s going to clean house. More about job security, A lot of posturing going on….”same as it ever was”.

Maybe libs identify as baby seals, and that’s from whence springs their fear.

I truly believe that some people out there have just lost the minds in some alternate universe. If only we could send them to that universe.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

I have to give it to you...you are consistent.

Reactions: PotimusWillie

Baby seals are way too young to go out clubbing. Just sayin.

I have to give it to you...you are consistent.
Just posting like a lib. You my friend need a sense of humor. Amazon has a discounted best buy on senses of humor with one day delivery.

Biden wants to kill nursing home residents you know. That will help him destroy democracy.

Maybe we can get Dinero to proclaim Biden wants to destroy college football.

Reactions: blackpug6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT