ADVERTISEMENT

Just unreal

DonutDawg

Vent Peacemaker
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2009
That was the most infuriating game I've seen in decades. The Dawgs continually had to battle Texas & the refs throughout the entire f-ing game. I've never in my life of watching football seen the refs allow the f-ing crowd to overturn a f-ing non-reviewable penalty after watching the replay for 10 minutes.
If any of you bastards try to tell me that wasn't the most obvious example of refs cheating then you can shove it up your ass!

Everyone in the country was against us. The whole day was a Texas lovefest on every channel & total disrespect to UGA.

After all that bullshit the Dawgs STILL held that bitch ass team & their bitch ass worthless drunk piece of shit coach to less that 250 yds & 15 points.

FK texas, FK THE SEC OFFICIALS, FK bama, FK THE SPORTS MEDIA, & FK EVERYONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY!!!

Texas' thought they could waltz into the SEC & pay their way to dominance by buying the refs & buying everyone's players/recruits.... nope! You're still a bitch ass loser program who hasn't done jack shit in 20 years! You're not ready for the big time.

DAWGS WIN BITCHES!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.