ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think the right can't get any crazier with their conspiracy theories...

PharmDawg08

National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2007
they want to blame anyone but the deranged, divisive, narcissist, lying Trump for the possible defeat this Fall... I'm still waiting for the COVID vaccine to turn me into a zombie...

The paranoid style of the “red-pilled” right was on full display after the Kansas City Chiefs upset the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game Sunday night—and the alpha male “[fck] your feelings” crowd began to collectively imagine a Deep State bogeyman everywhere, even among the most macho and violent of team sports (not to mention their own 13-year-old daughter’s Spotify).

In case you missed it, not only is Taylor Swift an FBI and Pentagon psyop, the Deep State is also rigging the NFL to make one of the world’s most famous entertainers and her already Hall of Fame-bound boyfriend, Travis Kelce, “artificially” famous.
People who are predisposed to believe this will, of course, believe anything. That is dangerous enough. But just as the Kelces can’t easily be other-ized, Swift simply cannot be Hillary-ized the way a polarizing politician—as opposed to a widely beloved pop star—could be. This is a fight that the paranoid right would be wise not to pick. But, of course, they will. They have. This is what they do.

Reactions: nice marmot
they want to blame anyone but the deranged, divisive, narcissist, lying Trump for the possible defeat this Fall... I'm still waiting for the COVID vaccine to turn me into a zombie...

The paranoid style of the “red-pilled” right was on full display after the Kansas City Chiefs upset the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game Sunday night—and the alpha male “[fck] your feelings” crowd began to collectively imagine a Deep State bogeyman everywhere, even among the most macho and violent of team sports (not to mention their own 13-year-old daughter’s Spotify).

In case you missed it, not only is Taylor Swift an FBI and Pentagon psyop, the Deep State is also rigging the NFL to make one of the world’s most famous entertainers and her already Hall of Fame-bound boyfriend, Travis Kelce, “artificially” famous.
People who are predisposed to believe this will, of course, believe anything. That is dangerous enough. But just as the Kelces can’t easily be other-ized, Swift simply cannot be Hillary-ized the way a polarizing politician—as opposed to a widely beloved pop star—could be. This is a fight that the paranoid right would be wise not to pick. But, of course, they will. They have. This is what they do.

So, did you at any time question the veracity of these claims by a left wing mouthpiece like Daily Beast? Did the thought ever occur to you to check any farther right sources to see what people are actually discussing? Did you read any opposing views, anything non-left wing, or just take their characterization at face value and run here with it?

Side question: Did you watch the AFC Championship Game?

So, did you at any time question the veracity of these claims by a left wing mouthpiece like Daily Beast? Did the thought ever occur to you to check any farther right sources to see what people are actually discussing? Did you read any opposing views, anything non-left wing, or just take their characterization at face value and run here with it?
You mean this one … on FOX News… you know, the same network that has to pay $700+ million for knowingly spreading lies.

Or this quote from Vivek? In which Elon also retweeted…

“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month,” Vivek Ramaswamy, the unsuccessful 2024 presidential candidate who has spread conspiracy theories about the January 6 insurrection and the legitimacy of the 2020 election, posted Monday on X. “And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”

Or this … “Taylor Swift is an op,” Benny Johnson, a right-wing media personality who boasts millions of followers across different social media platforms, wrote on X. “It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

Or this one … Jack Lombardi, a conservative activist who ran an unsuccessful bid for the House in 2022, also posted on social media he has “never been more convinced that the Super Bowl is rigged.”

Or this tweet with 1.3M views..

And yes, I did watch the AFC. Please, tell
me why you ask! Can’t wait for this one.

You know there are people with crazy viewpoints on each side. You had a lefty congresswoman this week suggest her most important job is to protect another nation’s interests above the USA. And she is in Congress.

Another country’s media has a running joke. Once a month documenting how looney the left has become. But please carry on.

You mean this one … on FOX News… you know, the same network that has to pay $700+ million for knowingly spreading lies.

“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month,” Vivek Ramaswamy, the unsuccessful 2024 presidential candidate who has spread conspiracy theories about the January 6 insurrection and the legitimacy of the 2020 election, posted Monday on X. “And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”

Or this … “Taylor Swift is an op,” Benny Johnson, a right-wing media personality who boasts millions of followers across different social media platforms, wrote on X. “It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

Or this one … Jack Lombardi, a conservative activist who ran an unsuccessful bid for the House in 2022, also posted on social media he has “never been more convinced that the Super Bowl is rigged.”

You just copied and pasted more left wing distorted "takes" on what other people think. You should seek out some actual opposing viewpoints outside your little leftist bubble. You won't do it, but you should.

Here's a hot news flash for you: there are folks on all parts of the political spectrum that post what we call "click bait." Congratulations, you have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

I'm sure this is the first time you've ever heard anyone accuse the NFL of being scripted.

If you paid attention to the game and other recent Chiefs games on TV, you may have noticed an over-emphasis on Taylor Swift, who last I checked does not play. You think fans of the actual game might have a bone to pick there?

You should have noticed that KC found themselves the beneficiaries of some "interesting" calls in the game. That's bound to draw some comments, too.

OP's propensity to accept the far fetched as the typical leaves him an easy target. It appears that he subscribes to the adage, "hear hoofbeats, think zebras". I'm beginning to think he just can't help it.

She’s not a psyop, just a spoiled, entitled elite that’s been brainwashed into thinking she knows what’s best for us. So naturally she fits right in with these dems.

But Trump had from Russia in beating Hillary. There’s your conspiracy theory

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
You just copied and pasted more left wing distorted "takes" on what other people think. You should seek out some actual opposing viewpoints outside your little leftist bubble. You won't do it, but you should.
You must not realize THOSE WERE ACTUAL QUOTES and CLIPS from people and TV shows that are pushing this nonsense. These are not opinions of mine or others. These are quotes!

She has been a liberal and Biden-supporter for years and if you remember, very anti- Marsha Blackburn due to her stance on abortion, Why would it be a "conspiracy" for her to support Biden for the 2024 election? Why would she need to go to the SuperBowl to publicly make an announcement supporting him? Why did the Chiefs need to win for Taylor to go to the SuperBowl at all? She could just show up and you know they'd let her in. Why do the Chiefs need to win the SuperBowl for the conspiracy to "work?" What does that have to do with Taylor Swift getting any more attention?

She’s a billionaire and probably one of the most influential people in the world. If she wants to say something, she doesn’t need Kelce or the NFL to prop her up - she just opens her mouth and she has a half a billion followers who listen… and to top it all off, she has probably filled more NFL stadiums in the past year than NFL teams have!!

But again, I’m also still waiting to turn into a zombie from my covid vaccine, still waiting for Trump to be reinstated to the presidency in March 2021, still waiting for the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job…

You must not realize THOSE WERE ACTUAL QUOTES and CLIPS from people and TV shows that are pushing this nonsense. These are not opinions of mine or others. These are quotes!

She has been a liberal and Biden-supporter for years and if you remember, very anti- Marsha Blackburn due to her stance on abortion, Why would it be a "conspiracy" for her to support Biden for the 2024 election? Why would she need to go to the SuperBowl to publicly make an announcement supporting him? Why did the Chiefs need to win for Taylor to go to the SuperBowl at all? She could just show up and you know they'd let her in. Why do the Chiefs need to win the SuperBowl for the conspiracy to "work?" What does that have to do with Taylor Swift getting any more attention?

She’s a billionaire and probably one of the most influential people in the world. If she wants to say something, she doesn’t need Kelce or the NFL to prop her up - she just opens her mouth and she has a half a billion followers who listen… and to top it all off, she has probably filled more NFL stadiums in the past year than NFL teams have!!

But again, I’m also still waiting to turn into a zombie from my covid vaccine, still waiting for Trump to be reinstated to the presidency in March 2021, still waiting for the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job…
How about this one?

Or this. Here is a clip of crazy for you.

And this one.

Also this one.

Stop throwing stones of craziness. You are part of the craziest of the crazy. I am sick of posting the nipple pinch. These are already bad enough.

Have another brownie.

I would strongly suggest that you seek out the actual sources rather than relying on detractors to tell you what the sources mean. People have been known to stretch the truth, especially when paid clicks are involved.

Actual quotes? People lie all day long using actual quotes. Quotes can be taken out of context. Key omissions can change the meaning of a quote - beware the ellipsis!

I really shouldn't waste my time trying to explain rational thought to someone who thinks they're "waiting to turn into a zombie from my covid vaccine." That's a direct quote!

th

I would strongly suggest that you seek out the actual sources rather than relying on detractors to tell you what the sources mean. People have been known to stretch the truth, especially when paid clicks are involved.

Actual quotes? People lie all day long using actual quotes. Quotes can be taken out of context. Key omissions can change the meaning of a quote - beware the ellipsis!

I really shouldn't waste my time trying to explain rational thought to someone who thinks they're "waiting to turn into a zombie from my covid vaccine." That's a direct quote!

th
I find this thread confusing. Are you saying that some prominent and vocal members of the right have not been talking about Taylor Swift quite a lot, including accusations that there is some sort of anti-Republican, anti-Trump conspiracy afoot?

Regarding the zombie quote, there were multiple people on this forum who argued that the vaccine was going to kill millions of people and the global scientific community knew it. The anti-vaccine sentiment on the right, including wild conspiracy theories, remains very strong.

I'd be stunned if Taylor Swift resentment is good electoral politics, but I’m sure it is great conservative media grist aimed at the right wing grievance base.

And that is one of the Gordian knots in republican politics right now. It’s exactly why the GOP is about to nominate the only guy likely to net them another loss to Biden.

Reactions: celticdawg

Youre not very smart if you think most pubs believe this shit. On the other hand, lots of conspiracies shaved turned out to be true.

I find this thread confusing. Are you saying that some prominent and vocal members of the right have not been talking about Taylor Swift quite a lot, including accusations that there is some sort of anti-Republican, anti-Trump conspiracy afoot?

Regarding the zombie quote, there were multiple people on this forum who argued that the vaccine was going to kill millions of people and the global scientific community knew it. The anti-vaccine sentiment on the right, including wild conspiracy theories, remains very strong.

I'd be stunned if Taylor Swift resentment is good electoral politics, but I’m sure it is great conservative media grist aimed at the right wing grievance base.

And that is one of the Gordian knots in republican politics right now. It’s exactly why the GOP is about to nominate the only guy likely to net them another loss to Biden.
I think most of us agree it is a stupid take. Any conspiracy theory involving politics and Taylor swift is ignorant. Anyone suggesting she can’t attend the Super Bowl is nuts.

Where pharm misses the point is both sides have crazies. Dana white had Trump as a guest recently at one of his ufc events. Sponsors called him and told him never to do that again. All he did was have him as a guest. He didn’t promote voting for him or even do much to bring attention to this. He told them to F off. No one will tell him who can’t be at a show. Quite sure the nfl will have the same approach

I mean you guys just had a rep get up on camera and say trump would bomb Mexico, knee cap immigrants, and add gators to a mote to keep illegals out.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

I can already see media rolling to their typical playbook painting 1/2 of Americans as holding this "conspiracy theory" that the NFL is rigged to get Biden elected. Despite it being a joke at best, and an eyeroll at worst in terms of media cutting to a Swift shot every time there is a first down.

I doubt Swift's team wants to get too political, lest they alienate many of the parents that are dropping thousands on tickets for their kids. Make no mistake - I suspect at least 35%-45% of the money behind the tickets being purchased are card carrying conservatives. Stupid business. If she does anything for Biden, she will say she supports him. She will not stump for him or go way out on the "gotta get Trump" limb.

The biggest problem in this country in terms of divisiveness is the fact that much of the left, and all the left media, sees the right as inherently "wrong", evil even. It is their "duty" to defeat them, no matter the means. Everything viewed through a political lens.
[
As someone who is right / libertarian, I am capable of disagreeing with folks on the other side without painting them as crazy or evil.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Side question: Did you watch the AFC Championship Game?
I agree with you, but the sad part is I see the same kind of sites linked here daily as if it's real news. It's just those sites are the other side of the coin. Actually Daily Beast is kind of like Breitbart. It's some truth but heavily slanted and just like Breitbart takes something that's extremely fringe and tries to make it seem as if it's the majority message.

But some of the right wing stuff linked on here is absolute BS.

I agree with you, but the sad part is I see the same kind of sites linked here daily as if it's real news. It's just those sites are the other side of the coin. Actually Daily Beast is kind of like Breitbart. It's some truth but heavily slanted and just like Breitbart takes something that's extremely fringe and tries to make it seem as if it's the majority message.

But some of the right wing stuff linked on here is absolute BS.
CNN, NBC, Rolling Stone, USA Today all have articles about the "right's conspiracy theory on the NFL and Taylor Swift". Again - their goal is to clearly paint half the country with the lunatic fringe's BS. You can be tired of the whole Taylor Swift narrative every time the Chiefs make a play without truly believing the NFL is in on some political conspiracy. But liberals tend to look at EVERYTHING through a political lens, so that's what we get.

The true conspiracy is that the media uses BS like this to paint half the country as crazy. Thankfully this kind of thing backfires. The media playbook is so tired.

CNN, NBC, Rolling Stone, USA Today all have articles about the "right's conspiracy theory on the NFL and Taylor Swift". Again - their goal is to clearly paint half the country with the lunatic fringe's BS. You can be tired of the whole Taylor Swift narrative every time the Chiefs make a play without truly believing the NFL is in on some political conspiracy. But liberals tend to look at EVERYTHING through a political lens, so that's what we get.

The true conspiracy is that the media uses BS like this to paint half the country as crazy. Thankfully this kind of thing backfires. The media playbook is so tired.
They are not the only media. At some point you have to get your head out of the sand and recognize when you're being played. And both sides like to play ya. USA Today is not usually taken seriously. Rolling Stone is a music mag. If you mean MSNBC, that's the left Fox News. CNN has lost its way.

They are not the only media. At some point you have to get your head out of the sand and recognize when you're being played. And both sides like to play ya. USA Today is not usually taken seriously. Rolling Stone is a music mag. If you mean MSNBC, that's the left Fox News. CNN has lost its way.
Agreed. They are all fine if you understand their bias and take everything with that grain of salt. That’s why it is such a big deal when a typical media outlet actually talks $hit about anything liberal or democrat. Same on Fox. Although would argue their straight news hour stays closer to middle than their liberal counterparts.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Man you are kooky.

Reactions: Section220Dawg

Why don’t you try to watch Newsmax, I am a hardcore conservative and I don’t watch Fox anymore because on many ways they are trying to ride the fence. I do on occasion watch CNN makes me nauseous.

Here's a hot news flash for you: there are folks on all parts of the political spectrum that post what we call "click bait." Congratulations, you have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

I'm sure this is the first time you've ever heard anyone accuse the NFL of being scripted.

If you paid attention to the game and other recent Chiefs games on TV, you may have noticed an over-emphasis on Taylor Swift, who last I checked does not play. You think fans of the actual game might have a bone to pick there?

You should have noticed that KC found themselves the beneficiaries of some "interesting" calls in the game. That's bound to draw some comments, too.
LOL.....Did u see Colin Cowherd on this what about all the times they show matthew mcconaughey or other celebrities how about Spike Lee at Knicks games...scared of a successful female singer....sorry your candidates MAY lose because she MAY endorse a candidate which shes never done before. There was a video of how much she didnt like DJT. But the right has Ted Nugent(song lyrics below) and Jon Voight who is most famous for male on male anal sex movie scenes.....

When I need some lubrication, baby!
Kinda like, goes kinda like this
You take her right ankle out
You take her left ankle out
You get her belly propped down
You get her butt propped up
Yeah lookin' good now baby

You’ve got way too much time on your hands. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT