ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris MUST be taught to not speak thru her nose..

Sorry, but it grates on my nerves.
you're preaching to the choir shanebobbie..................Chat been talking about her whiny voice for several months.
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threa...ore-nasally-than-jennifer-lopez-voice.446388/
get on the Trump Train ShaneBobbie, before it's too late and you get run over! Gawgs or Gie!
tenor.gif

I'll still vote against Trump..but damnnn, get a voice coach woman.
I do respect your decision. However, please tell me why you will be voting against Trump. I think we all would be interested in your reasons. Because this is the dawgchat and political discussions are permitted, hopefully a civil discourse on the matter can transpire. I think it would be educational for all.

Reactions: wayxpython
I do respect your decision. However, please tell me why you will be voting against Trump. I think we all would be interested in your reasons. Because this is the dawgchat and political discussions are permitted, hopefully a civil discourse on the matter can transpire. I think it would be educational for all.

Trump is a selfish pathological liar who is slowly weakening our system of government. It's the divisions of power/ checks and balances that have allowed our way of life to survive for over 200 years. Trump shows no understanding of our foundations and no respect for the system the founding fathers put in place to guard against the eventuality of somebody like him rising to power. Just last night he violated an important firewall by having the current Secretary Of State make a political speech at The RNC.
I consider the man an existential threat to our system of government.

Trump is a selfish pathological liar who is slowly weakening our system of government. It's the divisions of power/ checks and balances that have allowed our way of life to survive for over 200 years. Trump shows no understanding of our foundations and no respect for the system the founding fathers put in place to guard against the eventuality of somebody like him rising to power. Just last night he violated an important firewall by having the current Secretary Of State make a political speech at The RNC.
Spoiler alert- it was your boy Obummer that took a dump on the checks and balances. He did what he wanted, laws be damned.

Another question- in what world is it ok to give pallets of cash to Iran? Asking for a friend.....

How has he reduced the power of the legislative and judicial branches of our government? Is Holder his "wingman' too?

Spoiler alert- it was your boy Obummer that took a dump on the checks and balances. He did what he wanted, laws be damned.

Another question- in what world is it ok to give pallets of cash to Iran? Asking for a friend.....
Lite, you're trying to talk common sense to a liberal...it won't work. The fact of the matter is this. Liberals hate Trump so much it has blinded them from using any common sense or reasoning whatsoever. Example: Trump could solve world hunger and a liberal would say, "well, he didn't serve them the right food". Example 2: Trump could find the cure for cancer and a liberal would say, "well he didnt find it fast enough, not good enough". No matter what Trump does, they will find the negative in it and give no credit at all.

Obama freed up what amounted to a token amount of cash that belonged to Iran and had been frozen in US banks for decades to make what was a very good but imperfect nuclear deal.
Trump simply threw out that agreement for absolutely nothing in return. W pulled a similar publicity stunt when he walked away from an extremely beneficial nuclear deal Senator Mitchell had brokered with North Korea during The Clinton Administration. He later said it was his biggest mistake as president, though there is a lot of competition for worst move by Bush.
I'm not getting into an all day pissing contest though, vote as you see fit.

Reactions: Jimy jenga
Lite, you're trying to talk common sense to a liberal...it won't work. The fact of the matter is this. Liberals hate Trump so much it has blinded them from using any common sense or reasoning whatsoever. Example: Trump could solve world hunger and a liberal would say, "well, he didn't serve them the right food". Example 2: Trump could find the cure for cancer and a liberal would say, "well he didnt find it fast enough, not good enough". No matter what Trump does, they will find the negative in it and give no credit at all.

You are being FOS. I've cited very sound reasons for not supporting Trump.

All I can say is we are very honored to have you on the Chat, Speaker Pelosi.

Just kidding.....It's not an honor.

Spying on a pres candidate is okay?

Almost everybody close to Trump during the campaign was having secret meetings with Russian operatives and every one of them lied about it. The Senate report that just came to light makes that very clear. Trump dodged the bullet by refusing to let anybody near the situation testify, but he sure isn't innocent.

Almost everybody close to Trump during the campaign was having secret meetings with Russian operatives and every one of them lied about it. The Senate report that just came to light makes that very clear. Trump dodged the bullet by refusing to let anybody near the situation testify, but he sure isn't innocent.
Notice how he didnt answer your question Dog? Spoken like a true lib. Avoid and deflect.

Full-speed-ahead.gif

Obama freed up what amounted to a token amount of cash that belonged to Iran and had been frozen in US banks for decades to make what was a very good but imperfect nuclear deal.
Trump simply threw out that agreement for absolutely nothing in return. W pulled a similar publicity stunt when he walked away from an extremely beneficial nuclear deal Senator Mitchell had brokered with North Korea during The Clinton Administration. He later said it was his biggest mistake as president, though there is a lot of competition for worst move by Bush.
I'm not getting into an all day pissing contest though, vote as you see fit.
Do you know how many roadside bombs in Iraq were financed by that token amount of cash?

Also, how many previous handles have you used on here? I think I’ve figured it out because your idiocy is very similar to JB Sterling who disappeared a couple weeks ago from the chat. Of course there are a couple other idiots missing in action that could be your doppelgänger.

Do you know how many roadside bombs in Iraq were financed by that token amount of cash?

Also, how many previous handles have you used on here? I think I’ve figured it out because your idiocy is very similar to JB Sterling who disappeared a couple weeks ago from the chat. Of course there are a couple other idiots missing in action that could be your doppelgänger.

I'm betting I know more about the IEDs in Iraq than you likely ever will. Almost all of those targeting American soldiers were built and placed by Sunni militias. The ones built by Shias were mostly placed around the perimeters of Shia neighborhoods that had been repeatedly attacked by those militias. Some exploded when American military vehicles drove over them. By the way, those militias later became the foundation of Isis.

never, never question Leader.......bet history will show his administration gave away a lot more than $1.5 billion.............just buried too deep to find right now.
obama_1523079c.jpg
obamabowsaudi.jpg
449ea5c12.jpg
4c52da3c4db03.image.jpg
images
the-obama-legacy-bows-to-saudi-arabia-bows-to-japan-10704813.png

I'm betting I know more about the IEDs in Iraq than you likely ever will. Almost all of those targeting American soldiers were built and placed by Sunni militias. The ones built by Shias were mostly placed around the perimeters of Shia neighborhoods that had been repeatedly attacked by those militias. Some exploded when American military vehicles drove over them. By the way, those militias later became the foundation of Isis.
So Iran wasn’t financing IEDs in Iraq and ISIS? Maybe you don’t know as much as you think.

Analysis: The Different Stages of Iranian Support for ISIS
Recent reports that Iran is supporting ISIS through its funding of Hamas are a reminder that the Islamic Republic has long backed the powerful jihadist group and its predecessors in a variety of ways.

In 2012, the United States Treasury Department exposed the extensive financial ties between Iran and al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the terrorist organization that evolved into ISIS. The generous support Iran afforded ISIS in its formative years was part of a broader alliance that the Islamic Republic established with al-Qaeda over a decade ago.

http://www.thetower.org/2699-analysis-the-different-stages-of-iranian-support-for-isis/

source.gif

Proof, please

Yeah, she's just got her knickers in a bunch!

I have no idea what ''question'' you bozos are referring to and I'm not interested enough to check. That is an old very, very worn out and silly tactic.

An you give examples other than a SoS speaking? Most of what you said is complete BS btw.

Keep in mind the FBI under Obama spied on his campaign based on faulty evidence. Obama also went after political rivals using the IRS. Now imagine if Trump had done anything close to either of those and how you would feel? Simply saying Trump is a dictator doesn’t make it so although the media is trying their best to be Goebbels these days.

You are actually defending the Iran deal? Wow

Reactions: Lady Dog and Spe77
Russia, impeach, impeach, Russia, tax returns, Russia, etc.

Reactions: stray
So Iran wasn’t financing IEDs in Iraq and ISIS? Maybe you don’t know as much as you think.

Analysis: The Different Stages of Iranian Support for ISIS
Recent reports that Iran is supporting ISIS through its funding of Hamas are a reminder that the Islamic Republic has long backed the powerful jihadist group and its predecessors in a variety of ways.

In 2012, the United States Treasury Department exposed the extensive financial ties between Iran and al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the terrorist organization that evolved into ISIS. The generous support Iran afforded ISIS in its formative years was part of a broader alliance that the Islamic Republic established with al-Qaeda over a decade ago.

http://www.thetower.org/2699-analysis-the-different-stages-of-iranian-support-for-isis/

There were no ties between the Iranian government and any Sunni faction. Iran is Shia, they went to Iraq to fight the Sunni militias who were slaughtering Shias. Do you even know the differences in Shia and Sunni ? let alone know the deep divisions and hatred between them ? I'm sorry but it's pointless to debate somebody who doesn't have a fundamental understanding of the players involved.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Take the blinders off and look at things as they are, not as you want them to be.

Reactions: Lady Dog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT