ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala proud communist

They are lying about her beliefs all over the media. It is crazy. She wasn’t voted the most liberal member of Congress for no reason.
Just a small distinction here, but an important one. She wasn't "voted" most liberal. Her voting and legislative sponsorship record was more liberal than any other member of Congress, including the squad and Bernie.

Just a small distinction here, but an important one. She wasn't "voted" most liberal. Her voting and legislative sponsorship record was more liberal than any other member of Congress, including the squad and Bernie.
Noted. Should have said named most liberal. You can see it in her economic theories. They sound good to get you elected in a liberal area. Now your policies represent the country. Pretty different. I have seen the list of her views. It is pretty extreme.

The democrats are taking their gaslighting to new levels with Kamala. They are trying to deny THEIR OWN WORDS and hers, about her responsibilities and opinions.

It's like Animal Farm in this country.
Take comfort (or maybe not) that Kamala would not be running things. If the last month proves anything it is that Obama and Pelosi are in charge. Fear not that Kamala has less executive experience than the new manager at Dominoes. An unprecedented fourth term of Barack Obama is what you’ve got. Blatantly obvious who is pulling the strings here.

This is the thing the media continues to not understand. As they gush over a young female minority candidate - a breath of fresh air after the reluctant support they had to give Biden - the country surprisingly cares more about shit that matters than shit that doesn’t. And life was better with DT, mean tweets or not.

you got a problem with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?
Only when your pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness requires me to take actions I do not wish to take to accommodate your desires. Iows, if you think a starving artist deserves to end up the same with the same resources as a surgeon thru government transference of wealth, you literally believe in tyranny.

Shall we play a game?

Here is the answer. Can you guess the question? Answer below the Tweet.

"I am meeting with a lot of folks. And the work that we have begun is the work that is going to be ongoing. There is no question, and I said this from the beginning, that our approach to this issue has to be with a commitment to a long term investment and it has to be a commitment to consistency, the United States has to be consistent. There were times when were more engaged and we saw good results, less engaged, and we can see where the work and the partnerships then deteriorate. So I am committed to ensuring that we engage in an active way on the root causes, on addressing the cause and effect, and also being partners in the western hemisphere, understanding that we have a responsibility and if we ignore that responsibility it will visit itself upon us in a very domestic way."

The question for the Border Czar was “Will you work with the GOP on the issue of the border?”

The dem narrative has become that she wasn't in charge of anything and did nothing to avoid being linked with any Biden policies, it is laughable at this point that she is a candidate for president and some are actually going to vote for her
Interesting, because I got this text from the AZ Democrats:

"VP Harris fought Big Pharma on drug prices and won, capping the cost of insulin at $35/mo. We can count on VP Harris to stand up to corporate greed and make our medicines more affordable. stop to end."

They'd like to say she's responsible for the things people like, even if it actually came from President Trump, but had nothing to do with the bad stuff.

Interesting, because I got this text from the AZ Democrats:

"VP Harris fought Big Pharma on drug prices and won, capping the cost of insulin at $35/mo. We can count on VP Harris to stand up to corporate greed and make our medicines more affordable. stop to end."

They'd like to say she's responsible for the things people like, even if it actually came from President Trump, but had nothing to do with the bad stuff.
They don’t have much to go on, I got a text touting her exploits as AG in California getting wrongful eviction convictions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT