ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh accuser #2 coming next per Drudge*

Have fun, dude. My pappy told me to never argue with a liberal. Those who have no moral compass are incapable of logical discourse.
Yes, this is good advice. It always causes me annoyance when a youngster who has not mastered the use of cursewords relies solely on “douchebag”, which i would assume to be embarassing and offensive to women, the threat to whom being that which has plunged Roy into moral outrage.

Last edited:
Good evening guys, out in Vegas for a few days, haven't been posting, wanted to weigh in on this, I know you are waiting with baited breath.

What is being done to Kavanaugh is one of the sorriest hit jobs in our nations history. It is obviously being choreographed, and the truth be damned. I shutter to think this could happen to me.

So I called a liberal family member and asked why. Her answer was simple, the attack on Kavanaugh is unprecedented in our history, but McConnell refusing to put forward a nominee ( Merrick Garland) was also unprecedented. The result, all out war where anything goes.

Our nation needs to be better than this, McConnell was wrong with the way he treated Garland, and the Dems are trashing a good man (not one that I agree with, but a good man nevertheless.)

Both parties better figure this crap out, or our republic may not survive.

Agree, the character assignation is a travesty, and Garland did not go through that.

But Garland was not treated right, no other nominee has ever been held up that long.

We got to get a valid third party soon, the two we have right now both suck

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Dawg food, thanks for a rational post. Our national discussion could use mor of this.

I don't recall details, but think if you look, Chuck Shumer et al held up a Republican nominee several years before the Garland nomination. I do not recall details, but believe the Democrats set precedent on this.

Ha ha , how old are you. You believe in space fairies ?

Say Hi to satan while your burning puke.

Talk about believing in fairies and fairy tales. Lets see for you it goes like this.

Once upon a time in a vast void of nothingness there was an explosion. It set up planets that rotate around a star that was exploded into being from nothing. One of these planets happened to land in just the right orbit so that water and oxygen where present. Where did the water and oxygen come from you might ask. Well, it came from the great explosion that happened out of nothing. Out of nothing where all things brought into being from nothing but an explosion caused by nothing.

But wait, it gets better, One day after billions and billions of years, a single cell that came from nothing, developed into 2 cells and over billions of years that cell became all the complex animals we see today, Including humans, with so much complexity even todays super duper smart dimorat scientist with allllllllll their knowledge put together can not totally explain or understand. But as faithful little atheist we know that all this complexity was set in motion by a great explosion and it was all created form nothing by nothing.. From nothing did we come and to nothing we will return, and therefore life is not sacred. Kill all the babies and for that matter anyone else because all is nothing.

I pity you. You think you are super intelligent and look down your smug arrogant nose at those of us who see that our world is too complex to have come from nothing without a supreme power to set all things in order and that life is sacred.

You won't be laughing at the end of time, mr fairy dust.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
they used #1 to buy time to cook up number 2. Nice work, Grassley. If this is the state of the republic, why bother voting? Wake me up when the shooting starts.

This is really disgusting. And anyone liberal or conservative should be outraged at these low life POS democRATS who will stop at nothing to get what they want. The ends justify the means....While Republicans aren't much better, they don't do this silly BS.

By all accounts this man has lead a good moral life. These two women are nothing more than Democrats activists and liars. But they know they're lying they're just trying to win.

This should cause democrats to be run out of the government like wild fire. But we have a segment of society that DGAS who they destroy or how corrupt they are as long as they can kill babies and take what others earn.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Good evening guys, out in Vegas for a few days, haven't been posting, wanted to weigh in on this, I know you are waiting with baited breath.

What is being done to Kavanaugh is one of the sorriest hit jobs in our nations history. It is obviously being choreographed, and the truth be damned. I shutter to think this could happen to me.

So I called a liberal family member and asked why. Her answer was simple, the attack on Kavanaugh is unprecedented in our history, but McConnell refusing to put forward a nominee ( Merrick Garland) was also unprecedented. The result, all out war where anything goes.

Our nation needs to be better than this, McConnell was wrong with the way he treated Garland, and the Dems are trashing a good man (not one that I agree with, but a good man nevertheless.)

Agree with most...But the Garland thing was not unprecedented, it happened in the past. That said it is a disgusting display by the democRATSa and you're right McConnell is a disgusting POS and we all deserve better than that asshat

There is a real world difference:
First and foremost, the Republicans actually controlled Congress when they did that.
In this case, the 'RATs really have no power. The court of mainstream media will not be allowed to dictate SCOTUS appointments.
You are right about one thing. This is war.

Dawg food, thanks for a rational post. Our national discussion could use mor of this.

I don't recall details, but think if you look, Chuck Shumer et al held up a Republican nominee several years before the Garland nomination. I do not recall details, but believe the Democrats set precedent on this.
BonJax, thanks for the kind words, looks like in 2007, Shumer said the court was going to far to the right, and the Senate should not confirm any Bush nominee except in extraordinary circumstances, what the hell does extraordinary circumstances mean, good god. Bush didn't get another nomination, but Schumer certainly laid out a strategy that McConnell actually executed

ADVERTISEMENT