ADVERTISEMENT

Kindly open your hearts (and wallets) to show your support

maugwa

"Le Renard Subtil" Huron Indian chief
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Her arrogance knows no bounds. 🤦‍♂️ 🤡

GHrd-op-WQAA2-SNW.jpg

I think Fani really fu*ked up by bringing on her lover to her most important case ever. Big time.

However, she is not the only politician to fund raise off controversy, your man Trump has been bleeding you guys dry for the last four years, and I never heard you guys complain.

I think Fani really fu*ked up by bringing on her lover to her most important case ever. Big time.

However, she is not the only politician to fund raise off controversy, your man Trump has been bleeding you guys dry for the last four years, and I never heard you guys complain.
I ain’t bleedin and I ain’t dry. MAGA

The only person that has been bleeding me dry is the fellow currently in office.

OK...... 🤦‍♂️

GGpc-NYCWs-AAef-Hb.jpg

s
Her arrogance knows no bounds. 🤦‍♂️ 🤡

GHrd-op-WQAA2-SNW.jpg
he
Ode to Nathan Wade: .... Left alone with big fat Fanni....she was such a naughty Nanny....Heap big woman made a bad boy outta me.....Oh won't you take me home tonight....
Nice! Fat bottomed is different than fat-assed.... just sayin'

That was so bad. “Ooooohhhhhh balloooooooooonnnnnsss “
I got that same gif somewhere that has a dildo entering the picture from the right side directly into that hideous mouth of hers.

It was well made........ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT