ADVERTISEMENT

Last nights peaceful protests

If they're part of the crowd, egging them on to burn buildings and attack police, they are not non-violent. They are part of the violence and all should have been arrested, jailed, tried, convicted and already be in jail for at least ten years, They're evil. Its time they face real justice and are taken off the streets so normal people can go back to work and shop without these crazies running amok on the streets.
I’d also like them to be added to a list which prevents them from ever getting police protection.

911: What’s your name and what’s your emergency?

Rioter: My name is Douchelord and I’m getting my ass beat.

911: Checks list...uh I’m sorry Douchelord, you’re a dumbass who wanted to get rid of the police and rioted for over a month. Good luck with your ass beating!

protesting is an ingrained part of American tradition

our country was founded by men who opposed government overreach. They had a lot of famous protests too!
What are they "protesting". They are criminal thugs, pure miscreants. You know it, I know it, and the good God knows it. As far as the communist way of life, let them keep "protesting" and we will be well on our way to it. Maybe Democrats should consider uncoupling themselves from a coalition of criminals and get back to business as usual.

Consult a lawyer before you burn a building, riot, throw rocks, illegally point high powered lasers at the eyes of police, lock police in their building and try to burn it down while not letting them escape. I repeat, they're evil and I'd shoot them. If they die, they die. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

well they may go to jail for committing crimes

but they won’t go as long as you would for murdering them

Our legal system doesn’t encourage vigilantes killing people in the streets

What are they "protesting". They are criminal thugs, pure miscreants. You know it, I know it, and the good God knows it. As far as the communist way of life, let them keep "protesting" and we will be well on our way to it. Maybe Democrats should consider uncoupling themselves from a coalition of criminals and get back to business as usual.

they’re protesting police brutality + the overreach of the federal government in sending federal agents to usurp local jurisdiction

I imagine you’d think George Washington was a criminal thug too for not taking it up the rear from Ole King George

literally anything else other than murder would be a better option

are you lacking in creativity that much to consider other options?
Here's my solution! let the millennial's burn their city down and then murder each other!
Let them destroy civil order and pay the price. They see no ramifications for their actions.

Reactions: madmerf
Guys, I hate freaking democrats. I hate asshats who trash our country. I have a huge issue with it. My Grandad, my Dad and my brother defended our country. I struggle with it.
We are in the fight with you brother! The few are trying to ruin this great nation for the majority.
The majority is getting really pissed off at this BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmerf
they’re protesting police brutality + the overreach of the federal government in sending federal agents to usurp local jurisdiction

I imagine you’d think George Washington was a criminal thug too for not taking it up the rear from Ole King George
That’s such a lame talking point. Yeah, they were trying to burn down a building for a month and then gasp federal agents came in to protect federal property so that’s now what they are protesting.

The circular logic to be a liberal never ceases to amaze.

I already touched on the police brutality BS in an earlier post.

If you are going with people who you know are trying to kill others through arson, you are an accomplice.

Lastly, truly peaceful protests don’t need to be described as “peaceful” or “mostly peaceful” as everyone assumes a true protest is peaceful. The way the media covers this show they are trying to hide the violence and excuse or actively encourage it. Thanks for proving that point yet again.

That’s such a lame talking point. Yeah, they were trying to burn down a building for a month and then gasp federal agents came in to protect federal property so that’s now what they are protesting.

The circular logic to be a liberal never ceases to amaze.

I already touched on the police brutality BS in an earlier post.

If you are going with people who you know are trying to kill others through arson, you are an accomplice.

Lastly, truly peaceful protests don’t need to be described as “peaceful” or “mostly peaceful” as everyone assumes a true protest is peaceful. The way the media covers this show they are trying to hide the violence and excuse or actively encourage it. Thanks for proving that point yet again.

A lot of people think states and cities should have their own rights to enforce laws without the federal government sending federal agents to arrest people in the streets. That’s not a lame talking point.

but at least we are now passed whether it is acceptable to murder those protestors, I am happy we agree it is not good to send snipers in to kill the

The same applies for those assholes and deviants as well! Millennial's, Gen Z, Eff all that are trying to destroy what was built by brave men and women who preserved our Liberty and parents who worked hard all their lives to provide for these idiots!

boomers too, honestly they might have created even more problems. Hell, they’re the ones who raised all these petulant children.

everybody post the greatest generation Kinda sucks

A lot of people think states and cities should have their own rights to enforce laws without the federal government sending federal agents to arrest people in the streets. That’s not a lame talking point.

but at least we are now passed whether it is acceptable to murder those protestors, I am happy we agree it is not good to send snipers in to kill the
The federal government is there to protect federal property which is well within their authority. The city/state is clearly not doing it as they try to appease.

It’s a lame talking point as they were actively trying to burn this building down for weeks before additional agents were sent. Therefore, you can’t then claim they are protesting the agents. The timing doesn’t work.

I’m not for shooting to kill them unless warranted. I think throwing incendiaries into occupied buildings is very close to that level. Either way they need to be arrested as terrorists. If the city/state won’t do it then the FBI can as domestic terrorists.

I can imagine trying to defend these people and the lack of logic it takes. Being a liberal seems so unbelievably miserable to me. Cheering on rioting, looting, more Corona deaths, job losses, etc all for political reasons. Damn.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
The federal government is there to protect federal property which is well within their authority. The city/state is clearly not doing it as they try to appease.

It’s a lame talking point as they were actively trying to burn this building down for weeks before additional agents were sent. Therefore, you can’t then claim they are protesting the agents. The timing doesn’t work.

I’m not for shooting to kill them unless warranted. I think throwing incendiaries into occupied buildings is very close to that level. Either way they need to be arrested as terrorists. If the city/state won’t do it then the FBI can as domestic terrorists.

I can imagine trying to defend these people and the lack of logic it takes. Being a liberal seems so unbelievably miserable to me. Cheering on rioting, looting, more Corona deaths, job losses, etc all for political reasons. Damn.

and we were so close to agreeing murdering protestors isn’t the solution

but there is still disagreement on whether sending federal agents is the right approach. You believe in a big federal government, I don’t. It’s a local issue that should be addressed with local responses. Sets a bad precedent for a president to use that power.

Police brutality, gimme a break. It's all made up. Here's a challenge for ya: why don't you try being a cop in a major city(cesspool) for a week, please! Spare me on the GW comp to antifa. GTFOH with that horse hockey!

but there is still disagreement on whether sending federal agents is the right approach. You believe in a big federal government, I don’t. It’s a local issue that should be addressed with local responses. Sets a bad precedent for a president to use that power.
Shooting someone actively attempting murder isn’t typically considered murder. Should agents try to talk or send in community mental health professional to a suicide bomber running towards a building?

I don’t believe in big federal government. I believe in protecting property from anarchy. The feds are there protecting federal buildings.

Last edited:
yes that would be premeditated murder

I personally think the cause of protesting police brutality and a lack of police accountability is a good cause. I too disagree with the methods of protests in Portland.

but I imagine if you support extrajudicial murder you don’t oppose police brutality

They are terrorists and should be treated like them. I'm sure there is room in the Oregon rivals site for you to join.

well they may go to jail for committing crimes

but they won’t go as long as you would for murdering them

Our legal system doesn’t encourage vigilantes killing people in the streets

If this spreads to rural south, small town USA, marshall law will more than likely be enacted.

Check our legal system about that.

boomers too, honestly they might have created even more problems. Hell, they’re the ones who raised all these petulant children.

everybody post the greatest generation Kinda sucks
I can not argue with that! I know our forefathers are pissed at the way of the world and America now!

When the local authorities act accordingly, Yes! These hot bed areas of protest are the same areas where liberalism (the disease) has spread and created the cesspools of liberal thinking, and idiotic actions.

Reactions: dogstud

Murdering protestors is wrong. Killing terrorists is not

I can not argue with that! I know our forefathers are pissed at the way of the world and America now!

When the local authorities act accordingly, Yes! These hot bed areas of protest are the same areas where liberalism (the disease) has spread and created the cesspools of liberal thinking, and idiotic actions.

Question for the audience - are China’s crackdowns on Hong Kong protests justified?

If this spreads to rural south, small town USA, marshall law will more than likely be enacted.

Check our legal system about that.

One of the early incidents that spurred the protests was a murder in small town Georgia now that mention it

One of the early incidents that spurred the protests was a murder in small town Georgia now that mention it

And justice is being served. It's not like they're getting off. No one seems to see the need for protesting with black on black brutality. And it is happening at a much higher rate.

The BLM movement is built on beliefs that challenge core American values. If they aren't involved with these violent protests, they need to come out and distance themselves from it.

And justice is being served. It's not like they're getting off. No one seems to see the need for protesting with black on black brutality. And it is happening at a much higher rate.

The BLM movement is built on beliefs that challenge core American values. If they aren't involved with these violent protests, they need to come out and distance themselves from it.

it required protests to spur a re-investigation there

it required protests to spur a re-investigation there

Again protesting is different than burning and destroying property. The fact that you can't seem to grasp this tells me all I need to know about you.

Wow when I said get creative I didn’t mean do your best to harm someone as painfully as possible without killing them

points for creativity though
What do you want folks to do to protect their property, cut their nails to the quick?

Again protesting is different than burning and destroying property. The fact that you can't seem to grasp this tells me all I need to know about you.

this discussion started on the question of whether employing snipers on people in Portland is the right approach

and I’m the extremist?

ha

they were brandishing weapons at officers and blocking interstates

they very much weren’t a peaceful protest

Anyone, black, white or pink who points a gun at a LEO has no argument if they get shot.

Question for the audience - are China’s crackdowns on Hong Kong protests justified?
If i understand correctly, Hong Kong was a sovereign nation and China is annexing it to gain it's resources and financial gain. If that is the case, then yes the protest are warranted.
Did the protesters burn their own city and try to harass and kill their own citizens? That is not really a good comparison.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT