ADVERTISEMENT

Law Enforcement is searching for the assassin’s motive …

And it was so convenient for him to registered as a republican. Sure, that makes sense, try to kill your parties nominee.
That is being overplayed. In PA they have an open registration system. You can vote in whatever primary you want to vote. Many people will register as the opposite of their affiliation just so they can cast votes for who they consider to be the weaker candidate. A lot of PA Democrats registered as Republicans to vote for someone other than Trump in the hopes they would influence the Republican primary outcome.

For me his motive is secondary. More important is how did he get up to that roof with a long rifle on a sunny day without being noticed? How did advanced security teams completely leave that building unprotected?

For me his motive is secondary. More important is how did he get up to that roof with a long rifle on a sunny day without being noticed? How did advanced security teams completely leave that building unprotected?
And how did the counter-sniper team, who had him in their scopes, do not pull their trigger first, but waited for him to get 3 shots off, killing 1 and wounding 3?

And how did the counter-sniper team, who had him in their scopes, do not pull their trigger first, but waited for him to get 3 shots off, killing 1 and wounding 3?
I would like to see the rules of engagement they were operating under but Ive always been under the impression that pointing a weapon at a ss protectee bought you an instant ticket to the afterlife. Im having a hard time understand how LE was aware of a potential shooter and Trump was left at the podium and the perp go off a shot.

* FBI making a motive as we speak.

Trust me all these fake empathic dems would’ve loved to see DJT to get whacked. Funny how the SS didn’t check the roof 150 yards from the rally 🤔

But of course it was just some deranged mentally unwell kid. Not like we don’t have precedent in America that the CIA assassinated a sitting president.

Anyways for the dems this is political warfare, they know they can’t beat Trump. They’ve tried to destroy his image calling him a dictator, tried to imprison him, and now finally when none of that worked will try and kill him. If I was Trump I’d be hiring private protection. Hope he makes it to November.

How do we still not know what happened to most of these mass shootings? How do we still not know what happened to JFK?

The government uses these individuals to create civil unrest, they use these people as puppets to drive their ideology. The SS should’ve killed the assassin before he got a shot off. Suspicious incompetence…

Head of SS (You're Fired)

Snipers should have taken him out from the beginning. Don't say they didn't see that dude in plain site on a roof 150 yards out.

Where are the drones? You kidding me!!

I don't think it takes a genius to figure out his motive. He hated Trump & was willing to martyr himself to kill Trump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT