ADVERTISEMENT

LAWD!…….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Just replaced some patio furniture today. A small table for two, 2 chairs and an umbrella.

Also a patio set which included a love seat, 2 chairs/rocking, a table, an end table, another umbrella and some knick knacks for ambiance/lighting.

Everything was boxed & we put it all in my small SUV (2 trips) ……but it came with a thousand pieces and had to be assembled.

Next time, just gonna pay the MAN and let them deliver & assemble. Hotter than a MOFO out there…..and a pain in da azz!!

Just replaced some patio furniture today. A small table for two, 2 chairs and an umbrella.

Also a patio set which included a love seat, 2 chairs/rocking, a table, an end table, another umbrella and some knick knacks for ambiance/lighting.

Everything was boxed & we put it all in my small SUV (2 trips) ……but it came with a thousand pieces and had to be assembled.

Next time, just gonna pay the MAN and let them deliver & assemble. Hotter than a MOFO out there…..and a pain in da azz!!
Can’t imagine what it cost you too. We’ve been needing some new pool furniture but I just can’t pull the trigger because it’s so expensive.

Damn Eastman, I’m sittin right now in my new patio swivel rocker with my feet up on my matching ottoman. My wife is doin the same thang a few feet away with her new side table. Plus we got a matching sofa all from The Amazon down in South America. I put it all together myself in this here South Georgia heat. St. Louie done made you soft.

Damn Eastman, I’m sittin right now in my new patio swivel rocker with my feet up on my matching ottoman. My wife is doin the same thang a few feet away with her new side table. Plus we got a matching sofa all from The Amazon down in South America. I put it all together myself in this here South Georgia heat. St. Louie done made you soft.
Believe it or not, through the summer Saint Louis is every bit as hot as south GA.

Been “soft” 4 long time now.

lol, been there

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT