ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s reverse the assassination attempts

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
I acknowledge that Trump calls Kamala a fascist, communist etc. What would be the lefts reaction or the MSM reaction if there had been 2 attempts on her life?
Would they be blaming her for bringing it on herself for calling Trump a threat to Democracy?

I acknowledge that Trump calls Kamala a fascist, communist etc. What would be the lefts reaction or the MSM reaction if there had been 2 attempts on her life?
Would they be blaming her for bringing it on herself for calling Trump a threat to Democracy?
What’s missing from your question is the context of who the shooters were. In both cases, they appear to be disillusioned former Trump supporters. I’ve not seen any evidence suggesting that either was a Biden/Harris supporter of that Dem criticism of Trump led to or even contributed to the assassination attempts. Both were gun enthusiasts and neither in any way fit the profile of some wild-eyed leftist trying to kill Trump to save the planet or something.

If you have seen anything that ties either shooter to leftist anti-Trump rhetoric, I’d be interested in seeing it. As of now they just both seems to be loons who decided to try and kill Trump.

Not sure what will eventually be revealed about both guys, but both appeared in a black rock commercial. That is a helluva coincidence. And he was a trump supporter but hadn’t been for quite a while. He has been photographed with several in the Dems inner circle. These are fan photos, to be clear, but still interesting. This hasn’t been confirmed yet to be him also to be clear. But they sure do look a lot alike.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
What’s missing from your question is the context of who the shooters were. In both cases, they appear to be disillusioned former Trump supporters. I’ve not seen any evidence suggesting that either was a Biden/Harris supporter of that Dem criticism of Trump led to or even contributed to the assassination attempts. Both were gun enthusiasts and neither in any way fit the profile of some wild-eyed leftist trying to kill Trump to save the planet or something.

If you have seen anything that ties either shooter to leftist anti-Trump rhetoric, I’d be interested in seeing it. As of now they just both seems to be loons who decided to try and kill Trump.
Ok, let’s say that the 2 hypothetical Harris shooters were disgruntled Dem supporters that didn’t like Harris. Does that really make a difference in my question? The Dems and MSM would still not blame her for bringing it on herself like they are with Trump.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
Ok, let’s say that the 2 hypothetical Harris shooters were disgruntled Dem supporters that didn’t like Harris. Does that really make a difference in my question? The Dems and MSM would still not blame her for bringing it on herself like they are with Trump.
That’s a hypothetical scenario.

Objectively speaking, Trump is the source of far more heated rhetoric than Harris is. It isn’t even comparable.

Prior to his candidacy, he was a prominent Obama birther. The announcement of his candidacy featured calling migrants “rapists and drug dealers”.

Here is some of his recent comments.

He can’t just directly condemn bomb threats.

He made jokes about the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Says that Biden is a “threat to the survival of the country”.

I could obviously go on. For example, a presidential candidate tweeting out “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT” is simply deranged. It’s twisted, weird and small (and politicaly idiotic, but that’s a different topic).

So Harris stating that Trump is a threat to our democracy just isn’t the same thing and J6 was a threat to our democracy. Whether you hold Trump directly responsible or not, he does continue to praise what happened and promises to pardon the participants, so Harris’s comments are based on some specific evidence.

There isn’t a “both sides” on this particular issue. Trump’s political career has featured heated rhetoric throughout. Harris’s has not. They aren’t the same, so the press does not treat each candidate the same regarding this issue.

Trump spoke at an anti-semitism event last night and said that if he loses the election, “the Jewish people would have a lot to do with it.”

Do you think that’s a problem?
Sounds to me like he’s speaking the truth which is refreshing for someone in politics.
His point being that he supports Israel and the Dems support Hamas and the anti Israel protest. Honestly I’m not sure why any Jew would vote Dem at this point.

Sounds to me like he’s speaking the truth which is refreshing for someone in politics.
His point being that he supports Israel and the Dems support Hamas and the anti Israel protest. Honestly I’m not sure why any Jew would vote Dem at this point.
Well... trump's support of Black Nazi in NC does not support him being on the side of the Jewish people....

That’s a hypothetical scenario.

Objectively speaking, Trump is the source of far more heated rhetoric than Harris is. It isn’t even comparable.

Prior to his candidacy, he was a prominent Obama birther. The announcement of his candidacy featured calling migrants “rapists and drug dealers”.

Here is some of his recent comments.

He can’t just directly condemn bomb threats.

He made jokes about the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Says that Biden is a “threat to the survival of the country”.

I could obviously go on. For example, a presidential candidate tweeting out “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT” is simply deranged. It’s twisted, weird and small (and politicaly idiotic, but that’s a different topic).

So Harris stating that Trump is a threat to our democracy just isn’t the same thing and J6 was a threat to our democracy. Whether you hold Trump directly responsible or not, he does continue to praise what happened and promises to pardon the participants, so Harris’s comments are based on some specific evidence.

There isn’t a “both sides” on this particular issue. Trump’s political career has featured heated rhetoric throughout. Harris’s has not. They aren’t the same, so the press does not treat each candidate the same regarding this issue.
The Democrats have literally built their entire campaign against Trump over the past several years (with both Biden & Harris as the candidates) around the phrase "Donald Trump is a threat to democracy". You see & hear it everywhere, including on all the left-leaning TV & internet outlets (which is the vast majority of them). It's amplified and codified into their messaging far more than anything similar Trump might say. Plus, only one side has spent the last 8+ years literally calling the other candidate Hitler. I'd venture to say a lot of folks wish they could go back in time & kill Hitler if they have the chance. But if your "leaders" and media personalities are telling you Hitler is back in the flesh, it makes sense that some morons might actually believe you and try to take him out now too. Words do have consequences, for & from both sides.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Links please to the articles that led you to believe that "the Dems support Hammas and the anti Isreal protest".

Reminder that it was MAGA Congressman that held up the large aid bill for Israel because Trump didn't want the additional funding for Ukraine which was part of the same bill.

Robinson wouldn’t be the first bad candidate that Trump supported. What’s he supposed to do, support the Dem candidate?
Well, a growing group of prominent and vocal republicans, many of whom were part of Trump's administration, have come out against Trump because they actually have morals and value country over party. So yes, Trump could withhold support for the guy who has referred to himself as a black Nazi who would happily own slaves.

Trump brought the GOP Herschel Walker, Mark Robinson and a host of other rejects and degenerates. It's why the last three election cycles have been so awful for the GOP. But please do continue.

The Democrats have literally built their entire campaign against Trump over the past several years (with both Biden & Harris as the candidates) around the phrase "Donald Trump is a threat to democracy". You see & hear it everywhere, including on all the left-leaning TV & internet outlets (which is the vast majority of them). It's amplified and codified into their messaging far more than anything similar Trump might say. Plus, only one side has spent the last 8+ years literally calling the other candidate Hitler. I'd venture to say a lot of folks wish they could go back in time & kill Hitler if they have the chance. But if your "leaders" and media personalities are telling you Hitler is back in the flesh, it makes sense that some morons might actually believe you and try to take him out now too. Words do have consequences, for & from both sides.
Trump has been the primary source of inflammatory rhetoric from the day he announced his candidacy, and it continues to today. Referring to the J6 felons as great patriots and promising to pardon them really is the pinnacle of destructive rhetoric, but there is plenty more to work with.

But why is it reasonable to call Trump a threat to democracy?

But wait! That's not all!

AI Alert:
Trump fake electors plot
Obstruction scheme by Donald Trump and allies to overturn 2020 election results

A scheme devised by Donald Trump and allies to submit fraudulent certificates asserting Trump's electoral college victory in seven states to overturn Joe Biden's victory.
Time Period
November 4, 2020 – January 6, 2021
Key States Involved
Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico
The fake elector scheme involved numerous individuals across several states who falsely claimed to be the legitimate electors for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Here are the key indictments related to this scheme:

Wisconsin​

• Indictments: On June 4, 2024, three Trump allies—Kenneth Chesebro, Mike Roman, and James Troupis—were indicted for their roles in submitting false electoral certificates. They face charges of conspiracy to commit forgery.

Arizona​

• Indictments: In Arizona, a total of 11 fake electors and seven Trump aides, including Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows, were indicted on various charges including fraud and conspiracy. The trial is scheduled for January 5, 2026.

Michigan​

• Indictments: Sixteen individuals were charged with multiple felonies including forgery and conspiracy. The Michigan Attorney General announced these charges on July 18, 2023. Some defendants have entered cooperation agreements with prosecutors.

Georgia​

• Indictments: Three fake electors were charged alongside Trump in a racketeering case led by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. At least eight others have been offered immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Nevada​

• Indictments: Charges were filed against six fake electors, but the case was dismissed on June 21, 2024, due to jurisdictional issues. The judge indicated that the cases needed to be refiled in the appropriate county.

Summary of Charges​

Across these states, charges primarily include:
  • Conspiracy to commit forgery
  • Fraud
  • False statements and writings
The legal landscape surrounding the fake elector scheme is complex, with varying degrees of accountability among those involved. Some individuals have faced serious felony charges while others have not been charged at all due to different state laws and circumstances surrounding their actions during the scheme.

Reactions: celticdawg
Trump spoke at an anti-semitism event last night and said that if he loses the election, “the Jewish people would have a lot to do with it.”

Do you think that’s a problem?
I did not know that they have anti-semitism events. Is that how they marketed it?
Seriously.

Links please to the articles that led you to believe that "the Dems support Hammas and the anti Isreal protest".

Reminder that it was MAGA Congressman that held up the large aid bill for Israel because Trump didn't want the additional funding for Ukraine which was part of the same bill.

Well, a growing group of prominent and vocal republicans, many of whom were part of Trump's administration, have come out against Trump because they actually have morals and value country over party. So yes, Trump could withhold support for the guy who has referred to himself as a black Nazi who would happily own slaves.

Trump brought the GOP Herschel Walker, Mark Robinson and a host of other rejects and degenerates. It's why the last three election cycles have been so awful for the GOP. But please do continue.

Trump has been the primary source of inflammatory rhetoric from the day he announced his candidacy, and it continues to today. Referring to the J6 felons as great patriots and promising to pardon them really is the pinnacle of destructive rhetoric, but there is plenty more to work with.

But why is it reasonable to call Trump a threat to democracy?

But wait! That's not all!

AI Alert:
Trump fake electors plot
Obstruction scheme by Donald Trump and allies to overturn 2020 election results

A scheme devised by Donald Trump and allies to submit fraudulent certificates asserting Trump's electoral college victory in seven states to overturn Joe Biden's victory.
Time Period
November 4, 2020 – January 6, 2021
Key States Involved
Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico
The fake elector scheme involved numerous individuals across several states who falsely claimed to be the legitimate electors for Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Here are the key indictments related to this scheme:

Wisconsin​

• Indictments: On June 4, 2024, three Trump allies—Kenneth Chesebro, Mike Roman, and James Troupis—were indicted for their roles in submitting false electoral certificates. They face charges of conspiracy to commit forgery.

Arizona​

• Indictments: In Arizona, a total of 11 fake electors and seven Trump aides, including Rudy Giuliani and Mark Meadows, were indicted on various charges including fraud and conspiracy. The trial is scheduled for January 5, 2026.

Michigan​

• Indictments: Sixteen individuals were charged with multiple felonies including forgery and conspiracy. The Michigan Attorney General announced these charges on July 18, 2023. Some defendants have entered cooperation agreements with prosecutors.

Georgia​

• Indictments: Three fake electors were charged alongside Trump in a racketeering case led by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. At least eight others have been offered immunity in exchange for cooperation.

Nevada​

• Indictments: Charges were filed against six fake electors, but the case was dismissed on June 21, 2024, due to jurisdictional issues. The judge indicated that the cases needed to be refiled in the appropriate county.

Summary of Charges​

Across these states, charges primarily include:
  • Conspiracy to commit forgery
  • Fraud
  • False statements and writings
The legal landscape surrounding the fake elector scheme is complex, with varying degrees of accountability among those involved. Some individuals have faced serious felony charges while others have not been charged at all due to different state laws and circumstances surrounding their actions during the scheme.
Wow I can’t imagine the time you spend commenting on Trump and all of things he does wrong. It’s like it consumes your every fiber. I sure hope your election dreams come true because I’m a little worried for your well being.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT