ADVERTISEMENT

Let me get this right? Laptop

Papapete11

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2017
The laptop is confirmed real? Holy shit. And these fricking idiots still believe in this guy and this party. Everyone fricking one has absolutely no right to say a damn word. Bunch of shit. You #! $(')' /#/*! '/'? ")".

Look yourselves in the mirror!!! And humble yourselves. I Peter 5. Go read it!!!!

Biden campaign's 2020 narrative about Hunter's laptop collapses after Biden DOJ enters into trial evidence

Wonder if they ask him that question at the debate. Or will it be what flavor ice cream is his favorite. I wish one would ask him if he goes with depends or a girdle.

Reactions: ugateke24
Happy to be corrected, but I don't believe it was ever stated that the laptop didn't exist. Only that the contents of the laptop were classic Russian disinfo.

I feel like these story keeps changing and the media is not doing a good job of keeping it straight (shocker...).

We all knew there was a laptop and we all knew the info inside. Except for the clownshow Left. It's such bullshit that the left is so high-and-mighty when a Republican farts in public, but when they get get caught, it's OK.

Someone defend this. Hunter, Biden, the left is a hypocritical pool of #$&@. All of them. Bunch of fingerpointing crybabies.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Happy to be corrected, but I don't believe it was ever stated that the laptop didn't exist. Only that the contents of the laptop were classic Russian disinfo.

I feel like these story keeps changing and the media is not doing a good job of keeping it straight (shocker...).
I appreciate the admission. They declared in public that the laptop was real and information wasn’t a plant. For quite a while it was said to be a plant by the msm and Democrat party. This is something most had already gathered. I think everyone realizes it is the real deal now. But the admission is big to let the public know who may not be following it closely.

The laptop is confirmed real? Holy shit. And these fricking idiots still believe in this guy and this party. Everyone fricking one has absolutely no right to say a damn word. Bunch of shit. You #! $(')' /#/*! '/'? ")".

Look yourselves in the mirror!!! And humble yourselves. I Peter 5. Go read it!!!!

Biden campaign's 2020 narrative about Hunter's laptop collapses after Biden DOJ enters into trial evidence

There was a poll of Dem voters after the election where 17% of the Dems said they would not have voted for Biden if they knew the details were real. That alone was enough to change the outcome of the election if true.

Reactions: stray
Crickets from our libs around here, not suprising!

Sounds like there is a group of at least 51 who could be charged in various states with racketeering for trying to influence an election.

Ken Paxton on line 2....

The misinformation police are still in charge,..George Stephanopoulos, a former democrat party advisor at abc news,.. recently stated that they cannot display live recordings of Donald Trump because he disperses misinformation and they need to protect delicate viewers and weed through truths and falsehoods to present the news, because they are smarter and they don't want a dumb audience to succumb to misinformation,..what a sweet guy helping out Georgie is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT