ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Let's contemplate the eventual new nickname of the Atlanta MLB team...

My totally insignificant vote is the Braves... who doesn't want to be brave ... honestly. I've got an unreported Native blood line ... so I don't count at all ... but how can the word brave be negative?

Reactions: LadyADawg
Time to dust off the classic...

0716_izzy01_rmccreajones_oneuseonly.jpg
Looks like the current mascot. Shouldve never done away with Homer

Should’ve been the Gwinnett Buttons. Too easy.

Yeah but they’d probably be looking at another name change right now.

Plus I bet if I surveyed 100 people at a G-Braves game, less than 10% could tell you why the Gwinnett Buttons made sense.

Me, I was an advocate for the Gwinnett Gopher Tortoises.

It's inevitable, right?

I long thought it would simply be the Atlanta Brave (patriotic, color scheme already set) But hey, it's 2020 and the woke cancel culture won't have any of that.

Then there's the Atlanta Bravehearts. $1 beers on kilt night might be tough on the women and children.

Most likely: The Atlanta MLKings. Wait..the religious ties could be a problem. And after thinking that, maybe the Padres and Angels will need new nicknames, too.
It’ll be the Peaches

It's inevitable, right?

I long thought it would simply be the Atlanta Brave (patriotic, color scheme already set) But hey, it's 2020 and the woke cancel culture won't have any of that.

Then there's the Atlanta Bravehearts. $1 beers on kilt night might be tough on the women and children.

Most likely: The Atlanta MLKings. Wait..the religious ties could be a problem. And after thinking that, maybe the Padres and Angels will need new nicknames, too.
In all seriousness, if I was forced to get rid of a mascot....I would replace it with nothing.

Just be Atlanta and let everyone else deal with it.

I am ready to simply ignore all this junk going on with pro sports, I can do without it and them.....

of course, Dawgs will always be first and foremost, and that will never change.....

GO Dawgs!

Screw Atlanta. Let’s remove the name. Atlanta is a sh** hole. They moved to Cobb because they agreed.

Replace with Georgia.

Georgia Brave. Keep the red, white, and blue.

The Choking Chickens. Always choke in the playoffs and went totally wuss when an opposing pitcher didn't like the chop.

It's inevitable, right?

The Atlanta Humids, have a big fat sweaty man as a mascot.

Don't you want a name that instills fear and screams anger so your team is hyped up and ready to go?

The Atlanta Karens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT