ADVERTISEMENT

Like her or no, Candace Owens owns Don Lemon…

Always loved Candace as well. Young, vibrant, intelligent, and always ready to pounce when she’s been interrupted. I’m going out on a limb and predicting Dum won’t invite her back to his show, but we haven’t seen the last of Ms Owens by a long shot. Mark my words, she will emerge as a viable candidate for a high office in some capacity sooner than you think.

Man, you have been posting all the conspiracy nuts lately.

Candace is a holocaust denier, moon landing denier and says she doesn’t believe in science while projecting herself across the internet from her magical laptop.

She is one of the worst opportunistic grifters in a world with too many of them already.

Oh, and the MAGAs who invaded the Capitol are extremely lucky that only one of their number ended up shot by police.

Candace is a holocaust denier, moon landing denier and says she doesn’t believe in science while projecting herself across the internet from her magical laptop.

She is one of the worst opportunistic grifters in a world with too many of them already.

Oh, and the MAGAs who invaded the Capitol are extremely lucky that only one of their number ended up shot by police.

you shouldnt call anyone dumb. Or anyone in your base. President Putin. Vice president trump. You still pretending that Biden is ok? You all lost the ability to call someone stupid after falling for that bullshit for four years. Embarrassingly stupid isn’t a strong enough description

The last idiot you quoted probably believes Biden just had a bad cold.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
you shouldnt call anyone dumb. Or anyone in your base. President Putin. Vice president trump. You still pretending that Biden is ok? You all lost the ability to call someone stupid after falling for that bullshit for four years. Embarrassingly stupid isn’t a strong enough description

The last idiot you quoted probably believes Biden just had a bad cold.
Whatabout Zinger strikes again.

Sorry, I didn’t realize that detailing why Candace Owens is not a great contributor to the public discourse would raise your hackles so much. Guess you are a fan.

Since you want to change the topic of the thread, it’s amazing that Trump hasn’t picked up at least five points in the polling after that debate. I wonder why that is?

Personally, I think Biden is going to be forced to step aside, but it could still go either way. Should be a wild ride to November. Were I a Trump supporter, I’d be concerned that the race is still looking like a dead heat.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sorry, I didn’t realize that detailing why Candace Owens is not a great contributor to the public discourse would raise your hackles so much. Guess you are a fan.

Since you want to change the topic of the thread, it’s amazing that Trump hasn’t picked up at least five points in the polling after that debate. I wonder why that is?

Personally, I think Biden is going to be forced to step aside, but it could still go either way. Should be a wild ride to November. Were I a Trump supporter, I’d be concerned that the race is still looking like a dead heat.

New York is now a battleground state. You guys are in trouble for sure. Biden isn’t going anywhere. He has the delegates. They know if he does Kamala won’t go away. They are stuck. No one wants to run on his policies either. It would be career suicide to jump in the race now. Unless one of you guys shoot him, he will be the guy.

What is worse is Trump is finally listening to advisors about how to win the election. Working hard on middle voters. He has started so quiet and let Biden talk himself into the toilet again.

Last edited:
New York is now a battleground state. You guys are in trouble for sure. Biden isn’t going anywhere. He has the delegates. They know if he does Kamala won’t go away. They are stuck. No one wants to run on his policies either. It would be career suicide to jump in the race now. Unless one of you guys shoot him, he will be the guy.

What is worse is Trump is finally listening to advisors about how to win the election. Working hard on middle voters. He has started so quiet and let Biden talk himself into the toilet again.
Working hard on middle voters by lying about Project 2025. There are way too many receipts for him to distance himself from that.

Working hard on middle voters by lying about Project 2025. There are way too many receipts for him to distance himself from that.
Haha. Why believe one receipt anymore from the left? You have a credibility issue. The msm has an enormous credibility issue. You have ads out there that have nothing but lies in them. Not one single truth. It is hilarious you still try to preach from the high ground. That is long gone.

Haha. Why believe one receipt anymore from the left? You have a credibility issue. The msm has an enormous credibility issue. You have ads out there that have nothing but lies in them. Not one single truth. It is hilarious you still try to preach from the high ground. That is long gone.
Have you completely given up on ever staying on topic?

Have you completely given up on ever staying on topic?
It is your topic. I didn’t bring up project bullshit. If you think the race is a dead heat I honestly don’t know what to say. I have seen nothing credible suggesting that.

The latest odds to win the election have trump over 50 percent. Biden at 14 percent and Kamala at 18 percent. You now have to bet 200 to win one hundred on Trump winning the election.

If we elect Biden again, we deserve what is coming. If Trump is winning at all in the polls he is winning big. He has more hidden voters than Biden. And it isn’t close.

She reminds me of Kamala.

Ok, what part of what she said in the video I posted was wrong?

To be fair, conservatives on this site have been claiming his health issue for years. The Dems and media lied to you and you bought it. Why aren’t you pissed that you’ve been lied to? That doesn’t say much for your judgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT