ADVERTISEMENT

Live in PCB, one good thing about spring break, Natty Lite 30 pack-$12.99

kdsdawg

Diehard supporter
Aug 14, 2007
and yes I like Natty Lite..you can have Natty Lite, Busch Lite Draft, Busch, Keystone Light- for that price..can drink Natty all day long on a Saturday, thats why I drink it.

On another note Spring Break has gotten ridiculous down here..good grief..never was like that back in 1979-81..wish it had been

and another thing, the dam girls walk Front Beach rd with just about nothing on.. so, yes at the age of 51 I have cruised Front Beach Rd during spring break..and so would you..

I got no problem with Natural Light.*

party0016.r191677.gif

Early 80's Daytona was where it was happening....

New Smyrna Beach is more my style now.

Did spring break in Daytona 1980 and 81...Big times...

That was soph and jr years at UGA...Like many things - seems a lot tamer than today. Was more about chasing tail than trying to flatline on alcohol.

Plus - have hard time remembering anyone in HS going to Florida on spring break. We were satisfied heading down to High Shoals.

Same here re: Daytona back in the good ole days

And Myrtle Beach for the 18 to 21 set before July 1, 1972 'cause you could buy beer at 18 there. PC ain't never been in the picture for me. The Gulf ain't nuthin' but one big ole lake as far as I'm concerned. Give me the Atlantic and the surf all day long. The beach these days for me is anywhere between St. Simons and St. Augustine. I especially like Fernandina. Daytona went for Obama in a big way both times. Can't bring myself to patronize it anymore.

Still too expensive for that garbage. Geez, man. Have some standards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT