ADVERTISEMENT

Lol @ Dems

RumphSquatch

Can't see me
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
So the Mueller comes up dry and the investigation will end soon. Case closed right? Nope. Now DNC files lawsuit against Russia and Trump aides. Can't make this shit up. This can only mean dems want this in the media for the 2018 midterms as a campaign platform.

News flash dems, no one believes this shit other than other dems. Not going to get you more votes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.65398661f2ef

vMNUGcQEvythq7OyIYb6FgYLTYeolGVukRYn9HjGcTg.jpg

So the Mueller comes up dry and the investigation will end soon. Case closed right? Nope. Now DNC files lawsuit against Russia and Trump aides. Can't make this shit up. This can only mean dems want this in the media for the 2018 midterms as a campaign platform.

News flash dems, no one believes this shit other than other dems. Not going to get you more votes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6fda6b404c7_story.html?utm_term=.65398661f2ef

vMNUGcQEvythq7OyIYb6FgYLTYeolGVukRYn9HjGcTg.jpg
When I saw the headline this morning I thought it might be a joke, but it’s not. What a bunch of idiots! They’re going to take this thing too far, as if they haven’t already, and it’s going to backfire on them... so I say let them continue to act like a bunch of petulant children. The American people are watching.

I was busy all morning and late to the party. When I saw the headline, I couldn't believe it. They really are going to beat this dead horse and further damage the DNC's reputation.
It couldn't be better news for people want to see the Dems go down in flames.

"We didn't get the result we wanted from this investigation, so we're gonna make headlines with a ridiculous law suit."

Mueller came up dry? Man that’s going to be news to all the people he indicted.

Also, the investigation is ending soon? You got a friend on his team?

Mueller came up dry? Man that’s going to be news to all the people he indicted.

Also, the investigation is ending soon? You got a friend on his team?
Seriously? WGAS who he got if it isn't Trump. He is already on record saying Trump was not a person of interest because he doesn't have shit on Trump. The Dems pulling this shit proves it's wrapping up soon. Why else do such?

Seriously? WGAS who he got if it isn't Trump. He is already on record saying Trump was not a person of interest because he doesn't have shit on Trump. The Dems pulling this shit proves it's wrapping up soon. Why else do such?

It seems like your assumption/inference is that was appointed to “get Trump”. That’s not correct.

Dims are crazy for doing this. They denied the FBI access to their computers, and had their IT firm provide their "conclusion" to the FBI/Intel community. Now the defendants will be able to get access to these computers. Many ex-intel heads and agents, VIPS, have issued a paper showing the download speeds of the hacked emails exceeded that of the internet, and had to be an inside job. This seems to be dim suicide.

Here is the progressive The Nation's take:

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

disclaimer- I have always considered the Repugs as the evil party in DC. I now have moved the Dims ahead of them as #1 swamp creatures.

Last edited:

It seems like your assumption/inference is that was appointed to “get Trump”. That’s not correct.
You can't be serious. Russia, Stormy, Fusion GPS, etc... All to get Trump.

So Jeff Sessions was in on it too? Damn that’s some deep deep state

If I had to bet my life on it I would go with Clapper and/or Brennan set out to neuter Trump and have him removed if possible. I think it's getting more obvious by the day that McCabe, Strzok, Page and Comey played along to some degree. I do not think it's a coincidence that Comey mentioned CNN wanting to run with the dossier story to DJT and Brennan and Clapper are now contributors at CNN that regularly attack the POTUS.

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
If I had to bet my life on it I would go with Clapper and/or Brennan set out to neuter Trump and have him removed if possible. I think it's getting more obvious by the day that McCabe, Strzok, Page and Comey played along to some degree. I do not think it's a coincidence that Comey mentioned CNN wanting to run with the dossier story to DJT and Brennan and Clapper are now contributors at CNN that regularly attack the POTUS.
All interesting theories, but none of them have anything to do with Mueller.

Definitely “to some degree”. The texts between Strzok & Page they talk about thier “insurance plan” that was discussed in “Andy’s” office.

This is going to get a lot deeper than lying to investigators and leaking classified information.

You’re also dead on about Clapper & Brennan.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
All interesting theories, but none of them have anything to do with Mueller.

Mueller interviews for Comey's job as FBI director but isn't hired. Comey admits leaking to have spec prosecutor appointed. Mueller is appointed spec prosecutor and ends up carrying on Comey's crusade. Just to many coincidences for me, esp after you consider that Schumer warned DJT that those guys can get you 6 ways to Sunday.

Mueller interviews for Comey's job as FBI director but isn't hired. Comey admits leaking to have spec prosecutor appointed. Mueller is appointed spec prosecutor and ends up carrying on Comey's crusade. Just to many coincidences for me, esp after you consider that Schumer warned DJT that those guys can get you 6 ways to Sunday.
Yes, yes. Everyone in the entire government has conspired against Trump and his campaign staff but he and his associates are all pure as the driven snow. It’s amazing that literally no one in the FBI or DOJ - including people appointed by Trump - has any ethics. What a country!

I would love to hear how ridiculous you guys would all think that kind of theory was 8 years ago.

Yes, yes. Everyone in the entire government has conspired against Trump and his campaign staff but he and his associates are all pure as the driven snow. It’s amazing that literally no one in the FBI or DOJ - including people appointed by Trump - has any ethics. What a country!

I would love to hear how ridiculous you guys would all think that kind of theory was 8 years ago.

Nah, DJT had some dirty staff for sure. Hell it appears Manafort worked as a bag man and information peddler for the Ukraine.

He and Gates.

His bags delivered to the Podesta Group.

Reactions: donalsonville_dawg
Everyone in the entire government has conspired against Trump and his campaign

Didn't say or imply that everyone conspired and I don't think anyone is pure. Not Trump and esp not people that have grown accustomed to being power brokers in DC. I think its completely obvious that many very powerful people were never Trumpers and yes, I do think the evidence is pointing towards a small group at the top of the intelligence community that did conspire to weaken, if not remove this POTUS.

About a yr ago, I thought Trump might be losing it with his Obama bugged Trump Tower accusation. A couple of yrs ago, I would never have imagined that top FBI officials would take unverified documents that were given to them by a man they fired for lying before a judge to gain a warrant. But then again, I did see IRS officials target political opponents and still collect their pensions.

Didn't say or imply that everyone conspired and I don't think anyone is pure. Not Trump and esp not people that have grown accustomed to being power brokers in DC. I think its completely obvious that many very powerful people were never Trumpers and yes, I do think the evidence is pointing towards a small group at the top of the intelligence community that did conspire to weaken, if not remove this POTUS.

About a yr ago, I thought Trump might be losing it with his Obama bugged Trump Tower accusation. A couple of yrs ago, I would never have imagined that top FBI officials would take unverified documents that were given to them by a man they fired for lying before a judge to gain a warrant. But then again, I did see IRS officials target political opponents and still collect their pensions.
This sounds much more reasonable.

But this whole conspiracy theory about Mueller being butthurt about not getting the FBI job is just without any merit. He’s served his country honorably in several capacities. I’m going to take Mueller over anyone in Trump’s orbit in a “who has more ethics” game any day.

But this whole conspiracy theory about Mueller being butthurt about not getting the FBI job is just without any merit. He’s served his country honorably in several capacities. I’m going to take Mueller over anyone in Trump’s orbit in a “who has more ethics” game any day.

Not sure Mueller is a choirboy either. I think he's used some questionable tactics in the past and allowed power to color his judgement in some cases as well. As far as "anyone in Trump's orbit", I don't think Mueller has anything on Kelly, Mattis, Pompeo, Ben Carson etc. in the integrity dept. Not everyone in Trump's orbit bangs hookers.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
Not sure Mueller is a choirboy either. I think he's used some questionable tactics in the past and allowed power to color his judgement in some cases as well. As far as "anyone in Trump's orbit", I don't think Mueller has anything on Kelly, Mattis, Pompeo, Ben Carson etc. in the integrity dept. Not everyone in Trump's orbit bangs hookers.
We’ll have to agree to disagree with your list outside of Mattis

No conspiracy of butt hurt. But if the purpose of the investigation is to prove Trump collusion with Russia and he is on the record saying Trump is not a person of interest, wtf is the point? Stop wasting my tax dollars, close this shit up and move on.

We’ll have to agree to disagree with your list outside of Mattis

That is fair but imo, Mueller has naturally evolved into a protector of the state and the state's power players more that a faithful servant of the law. I don't think Mueller is evil at all but I do think that power can cloud judgement and a man that will allow 4 people he knows are innocent to remain jailed while he is protecting the perp because he flipped isn't an example of sterling integrity.

There are other examples of Mueller's over-zealousness which he may have thought at the time were necessary to find the bad guy but imo do more harm to the rule of law in the long run than any short term gain. I think the no knock raid on Manafort and the multi-prong surprise raid on Cohen falls into this category. Mueller may view his fishing for a Trump expedition as righteous but it is permanently scarring the country. You either have evidence that the POTUS has engaged in subversive conduct or you don't anyone with a brain understands that very few establishment pols have been pursued in such a manner.

Last edited:
The problem is he won’t be “finished” until millions have been spent and someone very high up is indicted. He’s never going to shut it down and say there was no wrongdoing.

No conspiracy of butt hurt. But if the purpose of the investigation is to prove Trump collusion with Russia and he is on the record saying Trump is not a person of interest, wtf is the point? Stop wasting my tax dollars, close this shit up and move on.
Because. That’s. Not. The. Purpose.

I’m not even sure why you think that’s the purpose. I’m guessing it’s because Trump has flailed his arms so much about it that you’ve forgotten that Mueller is investigating Russian meddling in the election and whether any Americans assisted them. Nothing to do with Trump...if he didn’t assist Russia.

Also, I’m unaware of Mueller being “on the record” saying Trump isn’t being investigated. Rosenstein told Trump they Trump isn’t being investigated by SDNY but that’s a separate matter.

Last edited:
Because. That’s. Not. The. Purpose.

I’m not even sure why you think that’s the purpose. I’m guessing it’s because Trump has flailed his arms so much about it that you’ve forgotten that Mueller is investigating Russian meddling in the election and whether any Americans assisted them. Nothing to do with Trump...if he didn’t assist Russia.

Also, I’m unaware of Mueller being “on the record” saying Trump isn’t being investigated. Rosenstein told Trump they Trump isn’t being investigated by SDNY but that’s a separate matter.

C'mon man, you're smarter than that and appear to be trolling. If Mueller's investigation was truly about Russian meddling, he would be investigating almost every politician in DC.

He would certainly want access to DNC servers to analyze any apparent hacks instead of taking their word for it. He would be investigating the origins and efforts to verify the info included in the dossier since that appears to have produced the best case result for the Russians. He would be investigating direct payments to U.S. officials from Russian shell companies and he wouldn't be overly concerned about a private businessman's foray in the Russian economy when the current POTUS had his sec state proclaiming we didn't want to hurt Russia but wanted to help them.

DJT didn't chide his opponent in a debate for calling Russia our #1 geopolitical threat. DJT hasn't told any Russian official that he would have greater flexibility after his election and DJT hasn't tried to "reset" our relationship after following a potus that initially thought he could see Putin's soul. If this investigation was about stopping Russians from interfering in our elections, Cohen's hotel room, home and offices wouldn't have been raided.

C'mon man, you're smarter than that and appear to be trolling. If Mueller's investigation was truly about Russian meddling, he would be investigating almost every politician in DC.

He would certainly want access to DNC servers to analyze any apparent hacks instead of taking their word for it. He would be investigating the origins and efforts to verify the info included in the dossier since that appears to have produced the best case result for the Russians. He would be investigating direct payments to U.S. officials from Russian shell companies and he wouldn't be overly concerned about a private businessman's foray in the Russian economy when the current POTUS had his sec state proclaiming we didn't want to hurt Russia but wanted to help them.

DJT didn't chide his opponent in a debate for calling Russia our #1 geopolitical threat. DJT hasn't told any Russian official that he would have greater flexibility after his election and DJT hasn't tried to "reset" our relationship after following a potus that initially thought he could see Putin's soul. If this investigation was about stopping Russians from interfering in our elections, Cohen's hotel room, home and offices wouldn't have been raided.
I guess he just indicted all those Russians for the fun of it then.

Also, all the things you listed? I have no idea whether he has done that or not. Do you? You got a friend on his team?

Part of the problem is you seem to have Mueller confused with the Cohen investigation. Two totally separate things.

You should do a little research on Mueller's past. He is no squeaky clean choir boy
http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal...t-muellers-forgotten-surveillance-crime-spree

https://saraacarter.com/questions-still-surround-robert-muellers-boston-past/

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
No they're not. Mueller just handed the Cohen case off to another jurisdiction, so he does have his fingerprints on it.
Not at all how it works but I always dig the theories.

The SDNY’s US Attorney made that call. Not Mueller. Plus, that US Atty is a Trump appointee. I guess he’s in the deep deep deep state which is worse than the deep deep state. Such a deep state he had Trump fooled!!!

Not at all how it works but I always dig the theories.

The SDNY’s US Attorney made that call. Not Mueller. Plus, that US Atty is a Trump appointee. I guess he’s in the deep deep deep state which is worse than the deep deep state. Such a deep state he had Trump fooled!!!
How do you know Mueller did not influence the call. You asked Dirty Hairy if he had a friend on the team. Same could be asked of you.

How do you know Mueller did not influence the call. You asked Dirty Hairy if he had a friend on the team. Same could be asked of you.
He could have certainly said “hey I think you should investigate this Cohen guy we found X on him and it’s out of my authority.” But Mueller has no authority to make a USA do anything. It’s a completely independent situation. Because that’s how it works.

He could have certainly said “hey I think you should investigate this Cohen guy we found X on him and it’s out of my authority.” But Mueller has no authority to make a USA do anything. It’s a completely independent situation. Because that’s how it works.
Also could be a tit-for-tat involved. Maybe the proverbial goat pictures. Just because he lacks the authority to order it does not mean he was not the driving force behind the action.

Also could be a tit-for-tat involved. Maybe the proverbial goat pictures. Just because he lacks the authority to order it does not mean he was not the driving force behind the action.
And it also doesn’t mean independent professional judgment wasn’t exercised by the USA for SDNY. I’m sure he can think for himself

I guess he just indicted all those Russians for the fun of it then.

Also, all the things you listed? I have no idea whether he has done that or not. Do you? You got a friend on his team?

Part of the problem is you seem to have Mueller confused with the Cohen investigation. Two totally separate things.

Well, since Mueller's chances of prosecuting all those Russians is slim and none, I guess it was for fun.

As for how do I know Mueller isn't pursuing other Russian meddling angles.

1. Like everyone else, I have seen no news stories about targets or subjects being interviewed from the other side of the aisle and that would mean no leaks which is unlikely.

2. I have seen no Russians indicted for the uranium one deal or other scams and I have seen a whistle blower being ignored at best and possibly being undermined.

3. If Mueller was investigating all things Russian, he and Rosenstein would be required to recuse since they have been involved in decisions favorable to Russia where Russian corruption has been alleged.

The bottom line is all the Russian meddling would have been treated just as it's been treated for decades if Hill had won. There would have been a few hearings and cons would have complained about Bill and Hillary's sweetheart deals and there would have been nothing more than some theater for the masses.

Imo, nobody cared about Manafort or his dealings until Trump won. Hell, K Street is full of Manaforts. The problem with Manafort is he's had yrs of access, knows where a lot of skeletons are buried on both sides of the aisle and none of the corrupted pols on either side wanted him sharing his knowledge with a POTUS that might not be willing to play the game.

If Hill or Jeb would have won and hired the exact same people, it would have been business as usual. Otoh, the establishment is willing to create a constitutional crisis to minimize or get rid of Trump all together because scumbags like McConnell, Biden and Kerry will do anything to protect their ability to sell their influence for hundreds of millions in personal gain and Trump is a threat to gravy train.

Brennan and Clapper both have a horse in this race. They are pro-active against the President because they are both guilty of a huge amount of criminal activity (illegal spying on American citizens) while in the 3rd world dictator regime that Obama ran. Their strategy is to be very vocal and visible in the anti Trump camp to bolster a claim of political persecution when they are indicted.
Strzok, McCabe, Page & other FBI employees not yet named (but they will be) are going to jail. They tried to rig the 2016 election and participated in the scheme to smear candidate and now president Trump. The kicker is that they used FBI resources and facilities to plan it and carry it out.
Comey, as much as I despise him, was apparently not part of that group although it remains to be seen if he knew and did nothing.
There is significant information to be gained about Comey's relationship to that effort in the fact that McCabe got the information that new classified emails had been found an Anthony Weiner's laptop a full month (Sept 28 - Oct 28) before he dumped it on Comey....only 9 days before the election. http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-mccabe-knew-of-clinton-emails-for-at-least-a
Incidentally, Oct 28th was also a Friday which is when bad knew in Washington is strategically delivered. It seems clear that he wanted Comey to sit on the news until after the election.
But, Comey is nothing if not self serving and he immediately went public with the information.
He is certainly a man with few friends, but he was not about to sit on that information and then bear the weight for doing it. He was going to cover his own ass first. But, to me, this looks like Comey was not part of the FBI democRAT operative cell working to beat Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT