ADVERTISEMENT

Lol @ Dems

Well, since Mueller's chances of prosecuting all those Russians is slim and none, I guess it was for fun.

As for how do I know Mueller isn't pursuing other Russian meddling angles.

1. Like everyone else, I have seen no news stories about targets or subjects being interviewed from the other side of the aisle and that would mean no leaks which is unlikely.

2. I have seen no Russians indicted for the uranium one deal or other scams and I have seen a whistle blower being ignored at best and possibly being undermined.

3. If Mueller was investigating all things Russian, he and Rosenstein would be required to recuse since they have been involved in decisions favorable to Russia where Russian corruption has been alleged.

The bottom line is all the Russian meddling would have been treated just as it's been treated for decades if Hill had won. There would have been a few hearings and cons would have complained about Bill and Hillary's sweetheart deals and there would have been nothing more than some theater for the masses.

Imo, nobody cared about Manafort or his dealings until Trump won. Hell, K Street is full of Manaforts. The problem with Manafort is he's had yrs of access, knows where a lot of skeletons are buried on both sides of the aisle and none of the corrupted pols on either side wanted him sharing his knowledge with a POTUS that might not be willing to play the game.

If Hill or Jeb would have won and hired the exact same people, it would have been business as usual. Otoh, the establishment is willing to create a constitutional crisis to minimize or get rid of Trump all together because scumbags like McConnell, Biden and Kerry will do anything to protect their ability to sell their influence for hundreds of millions in personal gain and Trump is a threat to gravy train.
I’m sure this is a good post and I appreciate your reply (seriously) but I’ll have to read it after G Day as I’m a couple beers deep. :)

GATA DHD

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Brennan and Clapper both have a horse in this race. They are pro-active against the President because they are both guilty of a huge amount of criminal activity (illegal spying on American citizens) while in the 3rd world dictator regime that Obama ran. Their strategy is to be very vocal and visible in the anti Trump camp to bolster a claim of political persecution when they are indicted.
Strzok, McCabe, Page & other FBI employees not yet named (but they will be) are going to jail. They tried to rig the 2016 election and participated in the scheme to smear candidate and now president Trump. The kicker is that they used FBI resources and facilities to plan it and carry it out.
Comey, as much as I despise him, was apparently not part of that group although it remains to be seen if he knew and did nothing.
There is significant information to be gained about Comey's relationship to that effort in the fact that McCabe got the information that new classified emails had been found an Anthony Weiner's laptop a full month (Sept 28 - Oct 28) before he dumped it on Comey....only 9 days before the election. http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-mccabe-knew-of-clinton-emails-for-at-least-a
Incidentally, Oct 28th was also a Friday which is when bad knew in Washington is strategically delivered. It seems clear that he wanted Comey to sit on the news until after the election.
But, Comey is nothing if not self serving and he immediately went public with the information.
He is certainly a man with few friends, but he was not about to sit on that information and then bear the weight for doing it. He was going to cover his own ass first. But, to me, this looks like Comey was not part of the FBI democRAT operative cell working to beat Trump.

Comey is in this thing up to his neck as well. He's just a sneaky SOB that is better at covering his tracks. If he wasn't involved, he would have told Trump the complete truth about the dossier and worked with Trump to quash the story.

I'm not a tin foil hat guy but evidence and timelines put Clapper, Brennan and Comey at the heart of what appears to be a conspiracy to interfere in the election and damage or remove a duly elected POTUS.

Remember, in June of 16 a FISA request was turned down. In October another FISA request was submitted to monitor a server in Trump Tower for connections to Russian banks. No evidence is found but the warrant is reissued. Trump was elected in early Nov and on Nov 17 Mike Rogers, without the knowledge of Clapper travels to Trump tower and reportedly tipped him off about the FISA warrant and surveillance which means he probably informed the Trump team of the dossier and how it was used. On Nov 18 the WAPO reports that high level intel and Pentagon officials have recommended the firing of Rogers.

We're getting into spy novel stuff here but when Comey showed up in Jan to brief DJT at the request of Clapper, Trump likely knew the complete version of what was in the dossier and how it was used. In all likelihood, Trump knew immediately what Comey was trying to pull off and didn't bite while allowing Comey to grab as much rope as he would take. Comey now states he took notes because he didn't trust Trump but never memorialized his meeting with O. We'll see in the next few weeks if after being tipped off about a trap by Rogers if Trump set his own for the participants of a coup.

Well, since Mueller's chances of prosecuting all those Russians is slim and none, I guess it was for fun.

As for how do I know Mueller isn't pursuing other Russian meddling angles.

1. Like everyone else, I have seen no news stories about targets or subjects being interviewed from the other side of the aisle and that would mean no leaks which is unlikely.

2. I have seen no Russians indicted for the uranium one deal or other scams and I have seen a whistle blower being ignored at best and possibly being undermined.

3. If Mueller was investigating all things Russian, he and Rosenstein would be required to recuse since they have been involved in decisions favorable to Russia where Russian corruption has been alleged.

The bottom line is all the Russian meddling would have been treated just as it's been treated for decades if Hill had won. There would have been a few hearings and cons would have complained about Bill and Hillary's sweetheart deals and there would have been nothing more than some theater for the masses.

Imo, nobody cared about Manafort or his dealings until Trump won. Hell, K Street is full of Manaforts. The problem with Manafort is he's had yrs of access, knows where a lot of skeletons are buried on both sides of the aisle and none of the corrupted pols on either side wanted him sharing his knowledge with a POTUS that might not be willing to play the game.

If Hill or Jeb would have won and hired the exact same people, it would have been business as usual. Otoh, the establishment is willing to create a constitutional crisis to minimize or get rid of Trump all together because scumbags like McConnell, Biden and Kerry will do anything to protect their ability to sell their influence for hundreds of millions in personal gain and Trump is a threat to gravy train.
I’m sure this is a good post and I appreciate your reply (seriously) but I’ll have to read it after G Day as I’m a couple beers deep. :)

GATA DHD

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen you answer the question regarding what is the point of it all. Just go on about how it's not part of the Trump witch hunt.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Comey is in this thing up to his neck as well. He's just a sneaky SOB that is better at covering his tracks. If he wasn't involved, he would have told Trump the complete truth about the dossier and worked with Trump to quash the story.

I'm not a tin foil hat guy but evidence and timelines put Clapper, Brennan and Comey at the heart of what appears to be a conspiracy to interfere in the election and damage or remove a duly elected POTUS.

Remember, in June of 16 a FISA request was turned down. In October another FISA request was submitted to monitor a server in Trump Tower for connections to Russian banks. No evidence is found but the warrant is reissued. Trump was elected in early Nov and on Nov 17 Mike Rogers, without the knowledge of Clapper travels to Trump tower and reportedly tipped him off about the FISA warrant and surveillance which means he probably informed the Trump team of the dossier and how it was used. On Nov 18 the WAPO reports that high level intel and Pentagon officials have recommended the firing of Rogers.

We're getting into spy novel stuff here but when Comey showed up in Jan to brief DJT at the request of Clapper, Trump likely knew the complete version of what was in the dossier and how it was used. In all likelihood, Trump knew immediately what Comey was trying to pull off and didn't bite while allowing Comey to grab as much rope as he would take. Comey now states he took notes because he didn't trust Trump but never memorialized his meeting with O. We'll see in the next few weeks if after being tipped off about a trap by Rogers if Trump set his own for the participants of a coup.
Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page and McCabe will be exposed as participants in a scheme to defeat Donald Trump using the materials, resources and facilities of the US government while working with the democRAT party to coordinate the bogus dossier. Those 5 knew it was being made and they knew why plus they used it to get FISA warrants without telling the court the truth about what the dossier really was.That is a huge deal.
So far, I have not been able to tie Comey to that plot given the evidence presently in the public realm. He might be involved, but if he was, why would McCabe keep him in the dark for a full month after learning about the Weiner laptop emails from Strzok. If Comey was part of it, it seems to me that McCabe would have immediately been brainstorming with him about how to handle it.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen you answer the question regarding what is the point of it all. Just go on about how it's not part of the Trump witch hunt.
I said about 3 times in this thread what the point was. It was (a) to investigate Russian interference and (b) to determine whether any Americans assisted in that interference. I’m sure you already knew that in spite of what dear leader tells you.

I said about 3 times in this thread what the point was. It was (a) to investigate Russian interference and (b) to determine whether any Americans assisted in that interference. I’m sure you already knew that in spite of what dear leader tells you.
Dear leader? I don't give a shit Trump is POTUS. What I do care about is my tax dollars being wasted by what seems to be a witch hunt because of butthurt Democrats. Again, what is the point? What evidence suggests interference? Unproven "hacking"? GTFO. DNC was stupid enough to have an Email server in a closet. Guess what? The Russians are not the only ones who had access to those E-mails. Any kid with a keyboard could get to that server. So what will be the outcome of this BS investigation? A whole lot of nothing, that's what. That's my issue.

Dear leader? I don't give a shit Trump is POTUS. What I do care about is my tax dollars being wasted by what seems to be a witch hunt because of butthurt Democrats. Again, what is the point? What evidence suggests interference? Unproven "hacking"? GTFO. DNC was stupid enough to have an Email server in a closet. Guess what? The Russians are not the only ones who had access to those E-mails. Any kid with a keyboard could get to that server. So what will be the outcome of this BS investigation? A whole lot of nothing, that's what. That's my issue.
1. Those who believe this investigation should continue are probably America haters who want us to fail.
2. I would have boinked Stormy. What is wrong with the people who hold it against Trump? Maybe they boinking some dog?
3. There is acongressional slush fund to pay off whores screwed by democrats. So, why can’t Trump pay off whores he screwed?
4. F*** Hillary.

1. Those who believe this investigation should continue are probably America haters who want us to fail.
2. I would have boinked Stormy. What is wrong with the people who hold it against Trump? Maybe they boinking some dog?
3. There is acongressional slush fund to pay off whores screwed by democrats. So, why can’t Trump pay off whores he screwed?
4. F*** Hillary.
Why can't we all screw whores on govt money?

Why can't we all screw whores on govt money?
Yeah. It’s like their private health care bullshit. We have to hide our whores from our wives, get our lawyers to mortgage their house to shut them up. We can’t just kill them like the shitball democrat Kennedys, shove some suppository bomb up their asses. The congressional fund for whore STFU is no joke, it really exists. The Teddy Kennedy Silence A Whore Memorial Trust Fund. Also the Wilbur Mills Tidal Basin Bombshell GagaSlut Democrat Slush Account. No shit.

As a conservative, I really don’t understand the ignorance of anybody who still supports Trump. It’s going to be a hard, fast fall for you guys once the truth drops.

What truth? Why can’t people support POTUS regardless who sits in the Oval Office? What choice did anyone have in Nov 2016? I don’t understand your point.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
IRY5lOU.gif

All I know is what I see.

If I’m a defense attorney for US defendants facing charges out of Meullers investigation I’m getting a better case daily.

You have the director of the FBI leaking classified information to purposefully spark a special counsel investigation. This information supposedly showed obstruction of justice, many people express that these memos actually show the opposite of obstruction. This same director is now under recommendations for charges by congressional committee & recommendations for investigation by the OIG.

Deputy director fully under investigation and recommendations of charges by the OIG.

Then you have THE point man in origin of the investigations in Strzok. In just a small sampling of texts there's a blatant bias and open discussion of implementing an "insurance policy" as discussed in "Andy's office" as they lament their shock and displeasure that DJT was elected.

In texts it's also proven that Strzok had a relationship with the judge who presided over the initial Flynn case. Strzok and Page openly discuss how they could set up a meeting with this judge in a public setting so as to not arouse suspicions. This judge has since been recused from that case and a new judge placed. The new judge has ordered that Mueller hand over all of his evidence to the Flynn team and court for review. Mueller delayed any sentencing of Flynn.

Strzok was removed from Mueller's investigation along with Page after their bias was pointed out by the OIG, but not before they were actively involved in the investigation.

Above is what we know.

We'll know much more soon.

We know more than that.
We know Strzok, Page, McCabe and others not yet named used the facilities and resources of the US government (FBI) to attempt to keep a candidate from being elected. That is a CRIME.
We know Strzok and McCabe were "not candid" with the FISA court in using a document (the dossier) to obtain FISA warrants. That is a CRIME.
We know McCabe and Comey both leaked confidential information. That is a CRIME.
We know Comey took the memos which were 1) confidential & 2) belonged to the FBI not him. That is a CRIME.
We know Hillary Clinton exposed Top Secret and even SAT information to hostile actors through negligence. That is a CRIME.
We know a lot more also. But, I'll stop there for now.

It's a smart move, civil suits have a lower thresh hold of proof than criminal cases.
There may well be a winnable case.

Last edited:
As a conservative, I really don’t understand the ignorance of anybody who still supports Trump. It’s going to be a hard, fast fall for you guys once the truth drops.

Ignorance? Actually, I think most Trump voters are very well informed and actually see an elected leader working to accomplish the things Cons have been campaigning on for yrs but refusing to fight for once in office.

Yes, we understand DJT is most likely a poor husband in a traditional sense but he has stood strong in his promotion of Judeo-Christian values. His one appointment to the SCOTUS was virtually universally supported by Cons. He's rooting out criminal aliens, fighting for a wall and advocates screening of legal immigrants. He's managed to overhaul the tax code and abolished the ACA mandate EVEN though a supposed righteous conservative gave the thumbs down to a complete repeal. AND he's lowering unemployment and welfare rolls across the board. Yeah, sure, cons should want him thrown out so scumbags like Biden and McConnell can continue selling out America from the pius perches.

We had no option. It was support Hillary or support Trump. As a conservative,voting 3rd party is like throwing your vote in the toilet. Please explain how Hillary would have been a better option than Trump.

Last edited:
We had no option. It was support Hillary or support Trump. As a conservative,voting 3rd party is like throwing your vote in the toilet. Please explain how Hillary would have been a better option than Trump.
At this point, if anyone could say Hillary would have been a better option, they’re in need of mental health.

Reactions: RumphSquatch
As a middle of the roader who doesn't care for either party, I saw it as a slim or slimmer choice. I went with Hillary, but I understand why people went with Trump. Trump is a good salesman, and Hilary does not inspire people to vote for her. I was hoping Kasich would get the nomination and I would have definitely voted for him. After the election, I was hoping Trump would be better than I expected, but so far, he has been mostly a disappointment (mainly due to the daily drama coming out of the Whitehouse). If Hilary had been elected, it is hard to say how well she would have done, especially with a Republican controlled congress. Bottom line is, I think we were screwed either way. Sadly, I've come to realize that it is virtually impossible to elect a president that will unite and effectively lead this country.

Reactions: d-dawg
As a middle of the roader who doesn't care for either party, I saw it as a slim or slimmer choice. I went with Hillary, but I understand why people went with Trump. Trump is a good salesman, and Hilary does not inspire people to vote for her. I was hoping Kasich would get the nomination and I would have definitely voted for him. After the election, I was hoping Trump would be better than I expected, but so far, he has been mostly a disappointment (mainly due to the daily drama coming out of the Whitehouse). If Hilary had been elected, it is hard to say how well she would have done, especially with a Republican controlled congress. Bottom line is, I think we were screwed either way. Sadly, I've come to realize that it is virtually impossible to elect a president that will unite and effectively lead this country.
“Mostly a disappointment “ how in the hell can you say that?

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
This is nuts. You obviously don't pay attention. The country is rocking again and the economy is doing far better under Trump. He is fighting for THIS country. Something we have not seen since Reagan.

ADVERTISEMENT