ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ the antifa fascists

Dear God what a bitch! They are the video game nerds in high school who got their asses picked on for eating boogers and now they have no life so this is their outlet. That made my day! Thank you for posting.
i was a high school nerd. Learned the value of hard work and became a doctor. Surprisingly after medical school chicks dig nerds.

I know what you are saying but these are people who were unable to adapt to life and wondered into these groups that told them it wasn’t their fault they are losers I.e did not succeed at school/work or their first atempt. Some were high school jocks that couldn’t handle not being the campus stud in college, others nerds like you said, and many others.

i was a high school nerd. Learned the value of hard work and became a doctor. Surprisingly after medical school chicks dig nerds.

I know what you are saying but these are people who were unable to adapt to life and wondered into these groups that told them it wasn’t their fault they are losers I.e did not succeed at school/work or their first atempt. Some were high school jocks that couldn’t handle not being the campus stud in college, others nerds like you said, and many others.

just listening to that whiny bitch brought that stereotype to mind. I get what you were saying, but that “guy” was and always will be a nerd.

I had to do that move a few times in my career . It works and it will take down a big big man quickly. We call it trip move and not leg sweep . Can’t do a leg sweep but you can do a takedown . It’s all about word phases. Some call it a trip but you can’t trip a person .

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
D79-C5-E6-A-1679-4006-B89-B-9-B42711-B73-BE.jpg

Wait, I though antifa was just a made up bogeyman for Conservatives.
I didn't think they actually existed!

Seriously, I'm lovin the new online trend of seeing these Momma's Basement Boys getting their ass kicked!
Need to be MUCH more!

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT