ADVERTISEMENT

LOLOL

Have been laughing at the media "for long time now". But I honestly feel bad for Biden, not fun to watch a guy deteriorate like this before our/my very own eyes....no matter what political party, God bless him.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Have been laughing at the media "for long time now". But I honestly feel bad for Biden, not fun to watch a guy deteriorate like this before our/my very own eyes....no matter what political party, God bless him.
Until you remember what's he's done for his own financial gain & the damage he's done to this nation (both as a senator & president)....he's an evil man who only now in his most feeble ice cream loving state only appears to be a man worth your sympathy

Much??? This is YYUUUGGGEE!!

Outside??? Hell No. Gonna sit here and post videos and memes all day for you guys.

Or goto the lake. Float around. Drink a beer. Grill a steak. Drink another beer.

Re-Watch the debate. And post some more!!

Reactions: stray and BonJax
Until you remember what's he's done for his own financial gain & the damage he's done to this nation (both as a senator & president)....he's an evil man who only now in his most feeble ice cream loving state only appears to be a man worth your sympathy
I certainly don't wish any ill will towards anyone. The fellow seems to be slowly dying and for me.....that is not fun to watch.

My only interest in Biden is not to see him in office for another 4 years. If he has done something criminally wrong, let the legal system go to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT