ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this moron

What a truly pathetic interview by CNN.

A supposed hour long interview whittled down to 18 minutes.

No wonder they keep her away from actual reporters.

Her answers begin like you are reading a pamphlet from one of those new age weekend retreats where you rediscover yourself. The body language and eye contact is horrible and Walz sat there looking like a sad clown the whole time. How does he have resting frown face?

Telling the public she wouldn't change lying about Joe's Biden's cognitive decline should eliminate her even being considered by most voters, but unfortunately it won't.

What a truly pathetic interview by CNN.

A supposed hour long interview whittled down to 18 minutes.

No wonder they keep her away from actual reporters.

They won’t even release a transcript either. It must have been an absolute disaster. She hand picked this person to do the interview as well. Hell, Vance goes on show after show getting gotcha questions. I think he did 9 different left leaning attack shows one weekend. Trump did an hour live with cnn last year in prime time. With ever gotcha question they could find. He left there and cnn got panned for giving him the time to state his platform. The whole interview was one big attack. This lady can’t even answer taped softball questions she knew were coming. Wtf

Her answers begin like you are reading a pamphlet from one of those new age weekend retreats where you rediscover yourself. The body language and eye contact is horrible and Walz sat there looking like a sad clown the whole time. How does he have resting frown face?

Telling the public she wouldn't change lying about Joe's Biden's cognitive decline should eliminate her even being considered by most voters, but unfortunately it won't.
We are not going back”…..”What can be, unburdened by what has been”

Still don’t know what the FF any of that means. Maybe Donald can axe for me.

Deer lowered, and I thought Biden was stupid.
regardless of party affiliation, or what PERSONALITY you like, she is literally dumb as a stump - and proves it every time she opens her mouth. She has had plenty of time to brush up on her policy (or policies of her handlers) and intellect. She can't. She's literally dumb and dumber.

Lol, those two statements literally mean the opposite thing, although stated in a very awkward way.
That's because the original idea doesn't translate that well from Chinese. Chairman Mao made better use of it, adapting to the situation at hand rather than repeating the same thing over and over.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good." -- Thomas Sowell

We are not going back”…..”What can be, unburdened by what has been”

Still don’t know what the FF any of that means. Maybe Donald can axe for me.
Some type of racial bullshi+ I’m sure

How much of the DEI Queens life was spent in Canada..and just how radical was her father that raised her and shaped her ideas?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT