ADVERTISEMENT

Look who chimed in...

Abandon COVID observance now. Gonna take a year to de-program our broken country anyway.

Reactions: ibdawg78
Never thought I’d see the day that Trump would support unionization of any kind.

Google #WeAreUnited, which joined forces with #WeWantToPlay...which Trump seemingly just co-signed
Do you have a link backing your claim that Trump is supporting a player's union? Please just give the link instead of telling us to Google and try to find one. My Google search came up with nothing. Im not doubting you, of course. I just want to learn the things that you know. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Great statement, very true and nice to see an appropriate Tweet by the POTUS that is hard to refute.

The very best part of this is that RoyDawg’s head may literally explode from the internal conflict this creates in his mind: align with President Trump, and vote for football, or say he is wrong, and vote against it!

I may have to unmute him, just to watch his torture.

The very best part of this is that RoyDawg’s head may literally explode from the internal conflict this creates in his mind: align with President Trump, and vote for football, or say he is wrong, and vote against it!

I may have to unmute him, just to watch his torture.

LOL, that would be fun. But then again I find the board so much more enjoyable when i don't see him. If he melts, down please share will all of us you have him on ignore!

Do you have a link backing your claim that Trump is supporting a player's union? Please just give the link instead of telling us to Google and try to find one. My Google search came up with nothing. Im not doubting you, of course. I just want to learn the things that you know. Thanks in advance.
JBD - it’s the last line of the tweet in OPs post. I think Trump is supporting the players desire to play but I don’t think he read the demands. Can’t imagine him supporting that idea. Talk abut a slope slipperier than a 60 YO Vegas prostitute!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT