ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Jews found the Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar in Gaza

☠️💀☠️
You can't hide if they want you.
Yep……use to have a Georgia State Patrol red & black T-shirt years ago that read:

You can run but you can’t hide”

That was the first time I ever remember hearing that slogan. It had a patrol car and trooper on it with the caption above it.

Wore that SOB until it disintegrated. Wife hated to and glad it finally went. Wore it everywhere…..gym, lunch, etc.

Glad they got him.

A good start, now take out Iran's nuclear sites.
I wish but the Biden administration would not approve it or their oil refineries. They don’t want anything to happen at the end of his term that would stain his reputation even more. They’ll play it out until Trump comes in and let him handle it.
At some point Iran will use a nuke against Israel so they need to be proactive and blow it up and set their program back generations.

I wish but the Biden administration would not approve it or their oil refineries. They don’t want anything to happen at the end of his term that would stain his reputation even more. They’ll play it out until Trump comes in and let him handle it.
At some point Iran will use a nuke against Israel so they need to be proactive and blow it up and set their program back generations.
Bottom line - Iran has way too many resources given their stated goal to wipe out Jews and Christians. There are plenty of terrorists that hold that goal, but they are firing bottle rockets out of Toyota Trucks.

Iran funds Hamas, Hezbollah, and has a nuclear program? Why in the actual F is Iran allowed to have a nuclear program? They are a totally different regime and should be treated as terrorists. Take out oil. Take out nuclear. Do it now.

I am not sure Bibi cares what Biden/Harris think. He is trying to be agreeable with them for diplomacy purposes but he can’t wait and lose his chance because given time people tend to get soft with their support on military actions like that.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Yep……use to have a Georgia State Patrol red & black T-shirt years ago that read:

You can run but you can’t hide”

That was the first time I ever remember hearing that slogan. It had a patrol car and trooper on it with the caption above it.

Wore that SOB until it disintegrated. Wife hated to and glad it finally went. Wore it everywhere…..gym, lunch, etc.

Glad they got him.
Sounds like my Doc Holliday "Say When" t-shirt.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT