ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request Lost my DGD (Damn Good Dad) this morning. The Vent was with my dad and my family

Toddparm

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2009
about 6 weeks ago when he suffered his first heart attack. I posted “prayer requests” on here as I was traveling back home to be with him, my mother, my brother’s, sister and family. My dad actually fought through that heart attack, though he was weakened and not too mobile, but he made it back home. I was able to show my dad and family all of the prayers, well wishes and support from the Vent community and they were amazed and very appreciative.

My dad, Ralph E Parmelee, suffered another heart attack earlier in the week, and his heart and body just wasn’t strong enough to allow him to breathe by himself. He passed comfortably, peacefully and in his sleep earlier this morning, which is all that I wished and prayed for him.

I can’t thank the amount of posters, people and Dawg fans on here enough, for allowing my dad a minute of your time, to send regards and kind words. My dad was deserving of it though and lived life the right way, his way, and you all would’ve got a kick out of him.

Thank you again and if your dad is still in our presence today, tell him you love him, and if your dad has passed on, let him know to watch out for “Ralhpie Boy”, good times are coming up there.

And Go Dawgs!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.