ADVERTISEMENT

Lunatic

How small does your brain have to be to actually believe this.
She’s so unqualified and in my view the people that are blind to what’s going on in the country re the woke leadership, the idiocy at the border, the giving away of people’s taxed $ to support the dem’s Santa Clause list for votes, watching China grow their navy bigger than ours, the stupidity of allowing stealing, looting, and burning of property and tearing down monuments, etc with zero consequence, men playing vs women in sports, using the same rest rooms, having sex changes to minors without parent approval.

Literally I could write for another hour what dem voters are helping to support by voting Kamala for president with that list of policy’s I talked about that they back and are voting for. They seem to be proud of their support, which is anti what I want or would support.

The dem’s nominee that got zero votes from the citizens of America (no less than a coup)…what do they not see that is going on right in front of them. Actually I guess they do, but don’t care.

Anyways it’s so ridiculous there’s no way the country doesn’t continue a downward trend or should I say spiral if the Dems win…we wont have to worry about wars in other countries, eventually it’ll be all we can do to keep peace here. Actually it might be too late already. Oh well that’s all for now, jmo

Reactions: zingerdawg
She’s so unqualified and in my view the people that are blind to what’s going on in the country re the woke leadership, the idiocy at the border, the giving away of people’s taxed $ to support the dem’s Santa Clause list for votes, watching China grow their navy bigger than ours, the stupidity of allowing stealing, looting, and burning of property and tearing down monuments, etc with zero consequence, men playing vs women in sports, using the same rest rooms, having sex changes to minors without parent approval.

Literally I could write for another hour what dem voters are helping to support by voting Kamala for president with that list of policy’s I talked about that they back and are voting for. They seem to be proud of their support, which is anti what I want or would support.

The dem’s nominee that got zero votes from the citizens of America (no less than a coup)…what do they not see that is going on right in front of them. Actually I guess they do, but don’t care.

Anyways it’s so ridiculous there’s no way the country doesn’t continue a downward trend or should I say spiral if the Dems win…we wont have to worry about wars in other countries, eventually it’ll be all we can do to keep peace here. Actually it might be too late already. Oh well that’s all for now, jmo
She's an ahole too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT