ADVERTISEMENT

Mail-in voting? Let me relay this experience with the USPS.

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Made a purchase from a gun dealer in Knoxville, Tenn. Was notified that the parcel was received at Knoxville postal facility on 09/19. Tracking info was sent to me. Tracking showed parcel left Knoxville on 09/20. Next tracking notification is on 09/24 and informs, “In Transit, Arriving Late”.

So today I go to the local Post Office. After a long wait in a slow moving line I get my turn with a Biden voter. I give the tracking number and explain how I could ride a bicycle from Knoxville to here in the time my parcel has been in transit. Biden voter says, “Mail is real slow with everything going on”.
At this point I decide to put a little fun into the mix. I ask, “Oh, what’s going on?”

Biden voter, “They been taking out mail boxes. And there’s Covid. You need to listen to the news”.

Trump voter, “I don’t watch the news, don’t believe anything they say.”

Biden voter, with a bit of a harsh tone, “Fake news! Fake news.”

Biden voter then turns case over to tracking expert whom we will call Biden voter 2.

Biden voter 2 walks into the back for a couple minutes and then reappears to tell me, “There is a lot going on and the mail is real slow. All we can tell you is it left Knoxville and isn’t here yet.”

Mail-in voting? What could go wrong!

Made a purchase from a gun dealer in Knoxville, Tenn. Was notified that the parcel was received at Knoxville postal facility on 09/19. Tracking info was sent to me. Tracking showed parcel left Knoxville on 09/20. Next tracking notification is on 09/24 and informs, “In Transit, Arriving Late”.

So today I go to the local Post Office. After a long wait in a slow moving line I get my turn with a Biden voter. I give the tracking number and explain how I could ride a bicycle from Knoxville to here in the time my parcel has been in transit. Biden voter says, “Mail is real slow with everything going on”.
At this point I decide to put a little fun into the mix. I ask, “Oh, what’s going on?”

Biden voter, “They been taking out mail boxes. And there’s Covid. You need to listen to the news”.

Biden voter then turns case over to tracking expert whom we will call Biden voter 2.

Biden voter 2 walks into the back for a couple minutes and then reappears to tell me, “There is a lot going on and the mail is real slow. All we can tell you is it left Knoxville and isn’t here yet.”

That's awful. I've had the same thing happen a number of times, but the package has eventually shown up. Most gun dealers only use UPS for expensive items. If the Pubs don't get moving on this problem they're going to get the election stolen, which might be what many of them want. Up is down, left is right in this screwed up country.

Yup...I’m missing an order from Augusta to Atlanta this week. It’s been “in transit, arriving late” for 3 days now with no details on where it is at.

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg

Just curious how fewer mail boxes would make the mail move slower.

I am not sure what is more worthless, the USPS teller or the Taco Bell drive thru employee.

my post office moves mightily.
nice and lets me go on my way..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT