ADVERTISEMENT

Majority of Americans believe " Others " not Biden are calling the shots

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
in the White House ": Poll was conducted at the end of June surveying more than a 1000 likely voters . 56.5% believe he is not executing the duties of his office , 36.4% believe he is . 31.7% of Dem voters do not think so while 58.6% believe he is . 83.6% of Repubs do not believe he is directing policy and agenda , 11% believe he is . 58.4% of Independent voters do not believe he is directing policy , while 36.1% believe he is . As Lincoln said , " you can't fool all of the people all of the time " . Dr. Jackson , former Obama White House doctor said , " you don't need to be a physician to look at his behavior and see there's something concerning happening " .

Last edited:
in the White House ": Poll was conducted at the end of June surveying more than a 1000 likely voters . 56.5% believe he is not executing the duties of his office , 36.4% believe he is . 31.7% of Dem voters do not think so while 58.6% believe he is . 83.6% of Repubs do not believe he directing policy and agenda , 11% believe he is . 58.4% of Independent voters do not believe he is directing policy , while 36.1% believe he is . As Lincoln said , " you can't fool all of the people all of the time " . Dr. Jackson , former Obama White House doctor said , " you don't need to be a physician to look at his behavior and see there's something concerning happening " .
Puppet. Obama has been the leader of that party since 2008

There are interviews where Obama talks about a 3rd term being behind the scenes whispering in someone's ear. If you pay attention everyone tells you who they are.

I think what is funny is we have libs here who still think Biden is competent and in charge.

Whoever is calling the shots doesn't matter as long it's good. I liked my $1400 per person Biden payment. My county is getting 15 million which will fund many things needed here without raising taxes to get it done.
My daughter will be getting $250 a month starting July 15th for a child tax credit.
Don't bother to say this is a bad thing.

Whoever is calling the shots doesn't matter as long it's good. I liked my $1400 per person Biden payment. My county is getting 15 million which will fund many things needed here without raising taxes to get it done.
My daughter will be getting $250 a month starting July 15th for a child tax credit.
It’s not good, that’s the problem. You list things that are good for you, most would say it’s not the country as a whole if we’re talking long term.

Reactions: ugateke24
I too love free stuff.

Grounded my son for turning 17 and cutting my child tax credit then grounded him again for turning 18 eliminating it.

Now considering adopting 5 kids to get the cash flowing again.

• Haha
Reactions: doug518
in the White House ": Poll was conducted at the end of June surveying more than a 1000 likely voters . 56.5% believe he is not executing the duties of his office , 36.4% believe he is . 31.7% of Dem voters do not think so while 58.6% believe he is . 83.6% of Repubs do not believe he is directing policy and agenda , 11% believe he is . 58.4% of Independent voters do not believe he is directing policy , while 36.1% believe he is . As Lincoln said , " you can't fool all of the people all of the time " . Dr. Jackson , former Obama White House doctor said , " you don't need to be a physician to look at his behavior and see there's something concerning happening " .
The only people more screwed up than that moron are the ones who voted for him.

Surely you gave Trump credit for stepping up and demanding $2000 payments then, right?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
The only people more screwed up than that moron are the ones who voted for him.
I’m convinced that majority are closet wanna be trannies.

they are ok with the inappropriate way joe Biden touches young kids ans what his son did to young girls.

Everything on their platform are things that would have been taboo just 20 years ago.

So one has to ask theirselves who votes or wants these things to be mainstream??

The people who want to do it or already do it behind closed doors.

We all know it. I can’t really say for the women but besides the old school Democrats from the south who would vote that way because it’s what they’ve always done, the new age men who vote that way are slightly off to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT