ADVERTISEMENT

Man, has this guy changed

Imo a lot of folks are deciding that the establishment's use of lawfare and the investigative powers of the fed gov as a de facto opposition research operation means Trump has made enemies of the right people. As I've said before, if Trump was the marauding mob boss as his opponents claim, the Mueller team would have blown him up in a couple of weeks and we wouldn't be seeing the docs case and novel theories being used to try to nail him.

Black voters were 29% of Georgia’s electorate in 2020, and Biden carried them by 77 points. Harris would easily lose the state if she were to carry them by only 55 or 60 points this year.

They are particularly important to her hopes in the three Midwestern swing states. Blacks comprised 11% or 12% of all voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan in 2020, and Biden carried them by 85 points in both states.

The math is stark for the Democrats: Harris would lose Pennsylvania by about 1.5 percentage points if her margin with black voters is 20 points lower than Biden’s was.

A similar showing in Michigan would nearly erase Biden’s victorious 2.8% margin there, making her even more dependent on groups like the state’s large Arab population to see her through.

She would even lose Wisconsin, a much whiter state, if her current margin among black voters doesn’t improve. Blacks were only 6% of the Badger State’s electorate in 2020, but Biden won them by 84 points en route to a narrow .63% victory.
Harris will lose Wisconsin by about the same margin if she wins its black vote by “only” 64 points.

Harris could be doomed by black voters’ fading Democratic loyalty

Last edited:
Trump needs 20% of the black vote. He's at 19% now.

"Only 56% of black respondents approved of Biden's job performance in the most recent Economist/YouGov poll, and even fewer approved of his performance on the economy (51%) and immigration (40%)"

Last edited:
I fear Trump needs a big margin of victory to prevent the cheating that will happen on the Dem side. Guarantee there will be illegals voting in many if not all states as well as the usual crap. Is it legal in Georgia to mail out unsolicited ballot requests? My son received one and he isn’t a resident in Georgia but resides there for school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT