ADVERTISEMENT

Man, that second COVID vaccine dose hit me hard...

UGADawgGuy

a.k.a. 00 Dawg
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Johns Creek, Georgia
...or, rather, my immune system is hitting back hard. Got the shot yesterday, and have hovered between 101 and 102.5 for the last 21 hours. Chills, body aches, everything.

It'll be worth it in the end, but right now, I feel like Tech's turf after the Ealey/King "We Run This State" game. Hopefully I'll be better by Sunday!

...or, rather, my immune system is hitting back hard. Got the shot yesterday, and have hovered between 101 and 102.5 for the last 21 hours. Chills, body aches, everything.

It'll be worth it in the end, but right now, I feel like Tech's turf after the Ealey/King "We Run This State" game. Hopefully I'll be better by Sunday!
It kicked my butt. Rest up man!

Reactions: UGADawgGuy
FWIW, had my second one on Tuesday (Pfizer) and had zero side effects ... I almost feel guilty as I know others I know have been hit hard. It’s kind of the luck of the draw, but I understand it will pass. Good luck on getting better.
Getting my 2nd Pfizer on Tuesday. I’ll check in on Wednesday

Did you have covid previously? I’m getting my second shot next week. I had a reaction to the first shot. I also had covid back in July as well

May not be worth it in the end with the 9 new variants running rampant that MSM keeps hammering on.

May not be worth it in the end with the 9 new variants running rampant that MSM keeps hammering on.
So far the Pfizer vaccine has shown extremely good results against the variants. So please people, get the vaccine, we can only get to herd immunity when a majority of the population is vaccinated. And this will keep the variants from going wild against the not vaccinated. Get the shot!!

So far the Pfizer vaccine has shown extremely good results against the variants. So please people, get the vaccine, we can only get to herd immunity when a majority of the population is vaccinated. And this will keep the variants from going wild against the not vaccinated. Get the shot!!

Was told masks would keep the problem from going wild as well...

Pfizer is the way to go if you have a choice.

You should be over this Sat AM. Take Tylenol or advil.

i’m worried a lot will just get a card (or make one) and fill it out even though they didn’t really get a shot, so ultimately falsifying their status

That would be extremely shitty for someone to do that, but I wouldn’t put it past slimy Republican anti-vaxxers.
Pretty shitty for you to say this and not acknowledge the snowflake, anti vaxing, tree huggers that don't take vaccines because they think it makes kids autistic..

Pretty shitty for you to say this and not acknowledge the snowflake, anti vaxing, tree huggers that don't take vaccines because they think it makes kids autistic..
Yeah, there are
It doesn’t.

got the response I expected from jenga bc he realized my post was connected to voting
Your post was related to voting? I did not make that connection, it just seemed like something that shitty republicans would do.

Reactions: LochDawg
ADVERTISEMENT