ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa Audit Report Expectations

What do you believe the overall message will be?

• Biden won, negligible errors occurred along the way

• Trump won, massive fraud occurred

• Verifiable totals don't match reported total, winner inconclusive, but fraud and negligence occurred

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a confusing post, but Dawg 'n IT seems like a pretty reasonable person. I think he's being sarcastic, but I can't tell to what end.
Yes, I was being sarcastic because of all the moaning about Cyber Ninjas the past 6 months only for them to show that their handling of ballots produced results that were in line with Maricopa's.

Reactions: nice marmot
Does Hannity post here? I don't watch him on a regular basis so I don't really care what he covered.

You're not even having a coherent conversation at this point. There's nothing for me to admit. You and several others were flat wrong all year. You all attacked the audit as being all about Cyber Ninjas claiming Trump won and that they had no experience yet their count was statistically unremarkable as far as deviating from the official count.

I posted repeatedly how there’s nothing to worry about as far as the process and the eventual report sticking strictly to what they observed and I was right.

You're the ones who keep making it only about Biden vs Trump.

I guess people who lie and cheat in their own lives assume everyone else does too and that's why you guys were so bothered this entire time assuming CN would lie and cheat for Trump.

Just admit you've been either clueless or willfully dishonest this entire time.

Circling back to the audit report, the AZ Senate has a list of items they will address with new legislation so it seems the audit was a success. Plenty of cybersecurity flaws were reported as I've suggested all along and there's still questions about the handling of mail-in ballots with signature verification and strange printing with an unusual increase in signature issues after 11/3.

Yes, you are clueless because audit reports aren't a verdict in court. They are a guide for corrective action.

Oh yeah, some of the findings were turned over to the AZ AG as laws were clearly broken on top of the BOS obstructing the audit including refusing to comply with a court order. Let's see if they falsify the router logs they've agreed to turn over to a 3rd party before handling them over to CN. If the logs are going to CN anyway, why the requirement to send them to a 3rd party first?

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy world. Sorry you and your buddies were wrong and I was right.

One more thing, this was not an audit of the entire USA. It was 1 county. If the same pattern of negligence and breaking of election laws is widespread, we have a bigger problem on our hands than you can imagine.

You are right , I watched the hearing yesterday , and there was plenty of information presented that raises lots of questions concerning the handling of the ballots and surge after 11/3 ... we will see where they go from here !!!

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
You are right , I watched the hearing yesterday , and there was plenty of information presented that raises lots of questions concerning the handling of the ballots and surge after 11/3 ... we will see where they go from here !!!
You don’t hold your big press event after five months of investigations late on a Friday afternoon (east coast media markets) unless your results are disappointing. This is PR 101.

This article does a solid job of outlining what was and wasn’t revealed yesterday.

“A multitude of unsubstantiated claims and no proof of fraud”. This is exactly what most non-Trump supporters have been expecting.

You don’t hold your big press event after five months of investigations late on a Friday afternoon (east coast media markets) unless your results are disappointing. This is PR 101.

This article does a solid job of outlining what was and wasn’t revealed yesterday.

“A multitude of unsubstantiated claims and no proof of fraud”. This is exactly what most non-Trump supporters have been expecting.

What else would you expect from the " liberal press " ??? Is it up to the auditors to claim fraud , or the Az. legislature ???

Predictable. On the one hand, some shit happened. On the other hand, the worldwide disruption that would ensue if an election in the USA was decertified 8 months later would be unimaginable. Anyone who thought the election would be decertified was delusional. But, anyone who thinks nothing will happen is equally whacked. Just like how Georgia immediately fixed the BS that happened here, someone(s) is losing their job in AZ and if they lie they‘ll get popped.

Predictable. On the one hand, some shit happened. On the other hand, the worldwide disruption that would ensue if an election in the USA was decertified 8 months later would be unimaginable. Anyone who thought the election would be decertified was delusional. But, anyone who thinks nothing will happen is equally whacked. Just like how Georgia immediately fixed the BS that happened here, someone(s) is losing their job in AZ and if they lie they‘ll get popped.
@jenkinscreekdawg

I watched as much of Hannity as I could stomach last night. No audit. Just scrolled through every featured story on foxnews.com. No audit. Breitbart. No audit. The Wall Street Journal states the audit supported Biden’s victory.

Are you seeing a pattern here? Don't you think if there was anything at all to the audit outcome that conservative media would be focused almost exclusively on this story?

Last edited:
@jenkinscreekdawg

I watched as much of Hannity as I could stomach last night. No audit. Just scrolled through every featured story on foxnews.com. No audit. Breitbart. No audit. The Wall Street Journal states the audit supported Biden’s victory.

Are you seeing a pattern here? Don't you think if there was anything at all to the audit outcome that conservative media would be focused almost exclusively on this story?
I really haven’t followed this story as closely as others on this Board, but too many people have put their names on the line by submitting affidavits. People don’t do that lightly. If they're lying, they can be fined or jailed. Why stick your neck out like that?

I really haven’t followed this story as closely as others on this Board, but too many people have put their names on the line by submitting affidavits. People don’t do that lightly. If they're lying, they can be fined or jailed. Why stick your neck out like that?
because white collar and similar crimes to these are rarely, and if ever then lightly prosecuted in this country and because there are probably several PACs waiting in line to pay the fines?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
because white collar and similar crimes to these are rarely, and if ever then lightly prosecuted in this country and because there are probably several PACs waiting in line to pay the fines?
You’re wrong, but whatever. I see people held in contempt for submitting false swearing.

Reactions: nice marmot
Does Hannity post here? I don't watch him on a regular basis so I don't really care what he covered.

You're not even having a coherent conversation at this point. There's nothing for me to admit. You and several others were flat wrong all year. You all attacked the audit as being all about Cyber Ninjas claiming Trump won and that they had no experience yet their count was statistically unremarkable as far as deviating from the official count.

I posted repeatedly how there’s nothing to worry about as far as the process and the eventual report sticking strictly to what they observed and I was right.

You're the ones who keep making it only about Biden vs Trump.

I guess people who lie and cheat in their own lives assume everyone else does too and that's why you guys were so bothered this entire time assuming CN would lie and cheat for Trump.

Just admit you've been either clueless or willfully dishonest this entire time.

Circling back to the audit report, the AZ Senate has a list of items they will address with new legislation so it seems the audit was a success. Plenty of cybersecurity flaws were reported as I've suggested all along and there's still questions about the handling of mail-in ballots with signature verification and strange printing with an unusual increase in signature issues after 11/3.

Yes, you are clueless because audit reports aren't a verdict in court. They are a guide for corrective action.

Oh yeah, some of the findings were turned over to the AZ AG as laws were clearly broken on top of the BOS obstructing the audit including refusing to comply with a court order. Let's see if they falsify the router logs they've agreed to turn over to a 3rd party before handling them over to CN. If the logs are going to CN anyway, why the requirement to send them to a 3rd party first?

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy world. Sorry you and your buddies were wrong and I was right.

One more thing, this was not an audit of the entire USA. It was 1 county. If the same pattern of negligence and breaking of election laws is widespread, we have a bigger problem on our hands than you can imagine.
Crab Walkin’ 101 … what a load of revisionist history bs. Tons of shit talking about the results … now it was all just about the “process”.

ADVERTISEMENT