ADVERTISEMENT

Maricopa County 'RATs reply to AZ Senate subpoenas

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016

Unless I read this wrong, Maricopa County is not only defying the AZ Senate, they are defying a court order.
That is drastic. When you refuse to obey the court order, it usually means that penalty is less damaging than the evidence.

Last edited:

Unless I read this wrong, Maricopa County is not only defying the AZ Senate, they are defying a court order.
That is drastic. When you refuse to obey the court order, it usually means that penalty is less damaging than the evidence.
Sellers is a Republican. As are 4 of 5 on the board of supervisors.

So? Maybe the R's have something to be fearful of? Let the chips fall where they may - no matter who or what. It's what many on here have been saying for a LONG time. What do you have to be afraid of? Investigate to find out the truth - no matter what.

As is Stephen Richer, the new county recorder. Jack Sellers and Richer were elected by very small margins.

Richer's predecessor, Adrian Fontes (D) caught a lot of heat for the 2018 and 2020 elections, to the extent that the Board of Supervisors created an appointed Election Supervisor position to take duties away from the recorder's office.

Fontes lost a lot of points during his tenure in the recorder's office. First, he provided the entire voter registration database, along with complete documentation on the county's proprietary voter registration and management system, to an outside Democrat activist group called Project Vote.

Fontes then fired the IT person that developed and maintained the county's proprietary voter registration system before the 2020 election. That system was compromised on election day.

Last edited:
Then why do they defy the court order to turn over information? Why do these "Republicans" keep screaming and crying about Cyber Ninjas being "biased"? Biased against who? They are Republicans ... right?

Let me see ... now where was John McCain from? And, who did he hate worse than even himself? Where does dumpy bumpy Megan live still clinging to her father's rotting coattail?

I call bullshit on that bunch. Something is definitely not right.
Republican, democRAT, or independent; that does not matter. Why should any honest person fear the truth? That is all we want.

Last edited:
As is Stephen Richer, the new county recorder. Jack Sellers and Richer were elected by very small margins.

Richer's predecessor, Adrian Fontes (D) caught a lot of heat for the 2018 and 2020 elections, to the extent that the Board of Supervisors created an appointed Election Supervisor position to take duties away from the recorder's office.

Fontes lost a lot of points during his tenure in the recorder's office. First, he provided the entire voter registration database, along with complete documentation on the county's proprietary voter registration and management system, to an outside Democrat activist group called Project Vote.

Fontes then fired the IT person that developed and maintained the county's proprietary voter registration system before the 2020 election. That system was compromised on election day.
WOW! I had no idea about that. Thanks for the info.

Man this AZ audit is ridiculous, looking for dead bodies but they can’t get out of there way.

WOW! I had no idea about that. Thanks for the info.
There's more. Lots more. You could write a book with all the in-depth BS of Maricopa County. Every time I start typing in one of these threads I have to stop myself from going off on tangents. There are bodies everywhere.

Reactions: Spe77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT