ADVERTISEMENT

Marjorie Greene, master troll...

Loves me some ARs. Got 8 of them and a few AKs in the safe too. Mags/chest rigs, 50 bmg too. Come on down my road peaceful protestors.

Yes sir....I have three with three more lowers to build. Just build a 300 blackout pistol. Have 2 .556 16 barrels..I'm thinking a .556 pistol, a .556 long barrel and open for suggestions with my third lower. What y'all think. I thought a .458 socom.

Yes sir....I have three with three more lowers to build. Just build a 300 blackout pistol. Have 2 .556 16 barrels..I'm thinking a .556 pistol, a .556 long barrel and open for suggestions with my third lower. What y'all think. I thought a .458 socom.
Haven’t built my own lower yet. Worried I would screw it up. Any tips or feedback?
I want an 6.8spc upper and maybe add ar-10 in .260.

Reactions: doerunn
Loves me some ARs. Got 8 of them and a few AKs in the safe too. Mags/chest rigs, 50 bmg too. Come on down my road peaceful protestors.

No sht? I only have one. But every guy on my street own at least one.

No sht? I only have one. But every guy on my street own at least one.

Folks like us in this thread dont exist in places like Kenosha, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.

Hence why the rioters will mever put themselves at risk by making a move on red states. Even they arent stupid enough to “**** around and find out.”

Reactions: SLC_Dawg

Built a suppressed 300 blackout SBR about ten years ago as a fun project. I even cut/rethreaded one of my 20” 556 barrels down to 16” to get a rifle length gas system on a 16” barrel. Shoots like a dream....softly, quietly, cleanly, and reliably which tends to be an issue with short gas systems and suppressors in the AR platform.

Folks like us in this thread dont exist in places like Kenosha, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc.

Hence why the rioters will mever put themselves at risk by making a move on red states. Even they arent stupid enough to “**** around and find out.”
Can I be y’alls close quarters guy? No AR but I got a 3 1/2 magnum 12 Ga that’ll blow a hole the size of a grapefruit. Or I could snipe.

Haven’t built my own lower yet. Worried I would screw it up. Any tips or feedback?

Go buy a stripped lower on primary arms for 50 bucks ..Then any cheap lower parts kit....Aimsirurplus is a good place. Watch a YouTube video. It's really not hard at all.

Just be careful not to send the tiny springs into oblivion lol.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

Yeah. Yeah I want a 6.5 Grendel on the ar 10 platform....problem is those type guns are purely novelties to me as I can't find much ammo and it's not affordable. I would like to start loading.

Yeah. Yeah I want a 6.5 Grendel on the ar 10 platform....problem is those type guns are purely novelties to me as I can't find much ammo and it's not affordable. I would like to start loading.
Yeah that 6.5 ammo really demands that you load your own. I have a custom built stainless Noveske 762 Nato i initially built with the intent to suppress it but found the usual gas system tuning issues causing malfunctions. One day i may get around to putting an adjustable gas block on it but I kinda like the BOOM factor of 30 rds 762/308 puts out.

T\
Try AR15 performance for your barrels and bolt carrier group. I have one and love it and deer hunt with it. Buy Wilson combats 110grhp they are great....The guy, that owns the company, has done a ton of research and his own reloading/testing on the 6.8. Read the home page of the website.... https://www.ar15performance.com/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT