ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Rochester, NY tonight...

I'm ready for war whenever y'all are. Just say when.
I wonder if any of the 120 employees who work under your management would respect you as their manger if they knew your views? Are you ready to go to war with your employees, or just the ones who are not white? What do you mean by your post exactly? One of the most irresponsible post I’ve ever seen on here and that’s saying something . You ready to go to war with your black training buddy too? The one you supposedly train martial arts with?

Reactions: celticdawg
I wonder if any of the 120 employees who work under your management would respect you as their manger if they knew your views? Are you ready to go to war with your employees, or just the ones who are not white? What do you mean by your post exactly? One of the most irresponsible post I’ve ever seen on here and that’s saying something . You ready to go to war with your black training buddy too? The one you supposedly train martial arts with?
Ha it’s not irresponsible. If you don’t think we are at war with these crazies I don’t know what else to say and for what it’s worth most of the blacks I associate with see the difference between fascist ideology and a fair shake at success in life. Don’t for one minute think these people have your rights and your liberties front and center. The centrists in our country are at war with these radicals whether you want to be or not.

Last edited:
I've got another question for you. I should have added more context to my original post but what do you think of this video and the violence we are seeing? Do you think the behavior of these perpetrators is warranted? Do you think what they did is peaceful? What I see is an attack on law abiding citizens and a declaration of warfare. What do you see?

Also lets say you are an employer in Rochester and you happen to see an employee or a candidate on this video? Is that the type of person you would pile assets into? Do they appear like they would play well with others and be amicable? I think you know those answers.

Last edited:
I've got another question for you. I should have added more context to my original post but what do you think of this video and the violence we are seeing? Do you think the behavior of these perpetrators is warranted? Do you think what they did is peaceful? What I see is an attack on law abiding citizens and a declaration of warfare. What do you see?

Also lets say you are an employer in Rochester and you happen to see an employee or a candidate on this video? Is that the type of person you would pile assets into? Do they appear like they would play well with others and be amicable? I think you know those answers.
I think the people running around saying they are ready for some imaginary race war without offering enough context like you did are just as bad as those losers trying to disrupt people’s lives. You are merely pouring gas on a bad situation with those words. Let me ask you a question. Who do you think has had their lives disrupted more, the people who were forced to leave the restaurant, or the family of the guy who died with a spit shield and three grown men putting all their weight on him to subdue him when he was obviously a mental patient. That guy is dead, the other people had their dinners and night out ruined. Probably spit on and called names too, so yeah, time to get out the hollow points right, and make things right with these protesters?? Maybe next time you put that context in the post, and not post something as utterly irresponsible as you did. If even one of those ass holes as much as layed a finger on one of those customers at the restaurant, I would say force was absolutely warranted in response ,not necessarily head tap someone, but pull a gun and defending yourself with it, sure that is what a carry permit is for! Had you put it in that context, you prob would have received a like from me.

Reactions: celticdawg
I think the people running around saying they are ready for some imaginary race war without offering enough context like you did are just as bad as those losers trying to disrupt people’s lives. You are merely pouring gas on a bad situation with those words. Let me ask you a question. Who do you think has had their lives disrupted more, the people who were forced to leave the restaurant, or the family of the guy who died with a spit shield and three grown men putting all their weight on him to subdue him when he was obviously a mental patient. That guy is dead, the other people had their dinners and night out ruined. Probably spit on and called names too, so yeah, time to get out the hollow points right, and make things right with these protesters?? Maybe next time you put that context in the post, and not post something as utterly irresponsible as you did. If even one of those ass holes as much as layed a finger on one of those customers at the restaurant, I would say force was absolutely warranted in response ,not necessarily head tap someone, but pull a gun and defending yourself with it, sure that is what a carry permit is for! Had you put it in that context, you prob would have received a like from me.
Who called it a "race war"?
You made that up, and added it yourself.

BLM has nothing to do with black people. Its a Marxist revolution group, attended mostly by young white people with extensive criminal records...mostly for child molestation.

Tonight in Rochester, NY...citizens having dinner with their families being cussed at, harassed, their tables vandalized. Restaurant turned upside down. This is going on nightly in Democrat-led cities and the media ignores it. This is absurd, and hard-working, law-abiding Americans are sick of it. Call in federal troops, crack these rioters" skulls, and throw them in jail.

I loathe Trump as a human being but I'll be voting for him because he will stomp these losers into the pavement the day after the election.

Scenes like this are a thousand more votes for Trump. How in the world can people condone this for ANY cause?

Scenes like this are a thousand more votes for Trump. How in the world can people condone this for ANY cause?
Biden says this violence is all because of Donald. Its all Donald's fault, and people will vote him out to stop all this Donald Violence.

All Donald cares about is the stock market, while millions of Americans are literally starving to death in the streets. Trump steps over their dead bodies and laughs at them, like he calls dead veterans "suckers" and "losers". Donald wants everybody to die of COVID because he is mean. TRUMP HAS NO PLAN!!!!!

Do ya think Biden's narrative is catching on? Thank GOD we have ol Joe to explain life to us.

Some of my best friends are assholes. But they’re my assholes. Would probably like Trump. But either way I don’t have to like him. I just have to ask myself who represents my interests and American values? Pretty easy answer imo.
I liked your post because you reminded me of something that happened very early in my career. I worked for a huge company right out of college (Fortune 50). We had a guy running a plant in a small town that was just the most demanding cuss you ever saw. He was always pushing for more. Anything at all he didn't like and you would hear about it endlessly.

Then it was announced he was being moved to Atlanta to run my department. I thought he was going to be the boss from hell, but turned out to be very supportive and personable. I told another guy that I couldn't understand it, given our previous experiences with the man. The coworker told me something I'll always remember: He's still an asshole, but now he's our asshole.

BLM has nothing to do with black people. Its a Marxist revolution group, attended mostly by young white people with extensive criminal records...mostly for child molestation.
Portland is 6% black and yet people think this is about aiding black America. These are anarchists that recognized race is such a difficult issue in this country they could hide behind the cloak of it and cause havoc. I wish more people could see through it. Most of the destruction I've seen are deranged white people and not blacks.

Ok, maybe you can explain what he meant by it. He has already acknowledged it was missing a little context, which is all it needed. But even without that context, you clearly understood it. So what did he mean, who was it aimed at?

And I dare say almost none of these scumbag protesters and antifa are registered voters. I know in your world, all these violent protesters are Democrats, but the aren’t. They are losers, dregs, low life’s who sleep past noon, and only hold minimum wage type jobs. They don’t vote.I know it is an effective pre election strategy to try and couple these extreme movements with the dems, but I think the 10% undecided voters who are going to turn this election are much more intelligent than you make them out to be. Majority of them will see right thru this ploy is what I think. Do I like seeing guys being dropped with bricks?? Hell no. Do I like seeing the NY stuff? of course not.

Is all this stupid shit going on all domestically born? I think not. Other countries are sewing more discord than ever, guess I can take heart in knowing Putin has our best interests at hand, and isn’t doing anything though......

He’s an asshole. And sometimes assholes are the most effective leaders and negotiators. Pretty damned easy to manipulate a guy like Obama who is absolutely obsessed with image and legacy. It’s why he got taken to the hoop on every world stage. Conversely, someone who makes you think “this guy is actually gonna make good on this threat” is someone you gotta work with.
We're all assholes at some point......if you know what you're doing.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Ok, maybe you can explain what he meant by it. He has already acknowledged it was missing a little context, which is all it needed. But even without that context, you clearly understood it. So what did he mean, who was it aimed at?

And I dare say almost none of these scumbag protesters and antifa are registered voters. I know in your world, all these violent protesters are Democrats, but the aren’t. They are losers, dregs, low life’s who sleep past noon, and only hold minimum wage type jobs. They don’t vote.I know it is an effective pre election strategy to try and couple these extreme movements with the dems, but I think the 10% undecided voters who are going to turn this election are much more intelligent than you make them out to be. Majority of them will see right thru this ploy is what I think. Do I like seeing guys being dropped with bricks?? Hell no. Do I like seeing the NY stuff? of course not.

Is all this stupid shit going on all domestically born? I think not. Other countries are sewing more discord than ever, guess I can take heart in knowing Putin has our best interests at hand, and isn’t doing anything though......
You seem like a good dude and I was missing context. What I meant by it and should have said is there is a war aimed at the every man, white, black, or other. These people are anarchists. They are not after furthering a race. The one guy is shouting in the video give us our sh$$ or we will shut sh## down. They want you to give up what you've worked for because of hate and envy. There is an ideological split being sewn in our country more than ever and for some reason whether its the media or deep seated ingrained ideologies we think its about race. It isn't. Race is the cover for them to sew discord.

And you are correct in your last sentence. I have a cousin working for Palantir in Qatar doing anti-terrorism work and there most definitely is foreign influence in what you are seeing which furthers my point that this is a type of warfare. Have a good one man and I am no racist. I can promise you that.

By no means do I believe you to be a racist. You actually kind of convinced me back when you explained to me you have a self defense background, and a good training partner/ friend was a black man. I understand the close bond you form with someone when you train hard and really push each other, the unique respect you gain from another man like that. I appreciate you clarifying things too. I was just momentarily doing one little thing to try and calm things down somewhat.

I am very concerned about the interference. I just hope this administration is taking it seriously, I would think they would. At the end of the day all of us do have more in common than not, and some how we have lost that perspective in today’s hyper partisan society. Be honest, have no idea how to fix it, or almost even where to start. Very sad state we find ourselves in.

You can talk that mealy mouth bullshit. But you can't hide the fact that it is democRAT city mayors who are parroting "defund the police" and democRAT state governors who have not done their job to protect the hard working contributors. It is democRAT DAs who not supporting the police officers and are releasing these rioters as soon as they are arrested.
You are right about those middle of the road voters. They are not stupid. They saw the democRAT hierarchy try to play both side of the issue. They see it and they will vote to crush it.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
You can talk that mealy mouth bullshit. But you can't hide the fact that it is democRAT city mayors who are parroting "defund the police" and democRAT state governors who have not done their job to protect the hard working contributors. It is democRAT DAs who not supporting the police officers and are releasing these rioters as soon as they are arrested.
You are right about those middle of the road voters. They are not stupid. They saw the democRAT hierarchy try to play both side of the issue. They see it and they will vote to crush it.
Haven’t heard mealy mouth in a long time, that was pretty funny, lol. This election is going to be a roller coaster ride no doubt. We will see if everyone can hold on.

Haven’t heard mealy mouth in a long time, that was pretty funny, lol. This election is going to be a roller coaster ride no doubt. We will see if everyone can hold on.

Why are the people dining appropriate targets? What is it about them specifically that raises an inference that they support what those officers did? Were they interviewed? Did they go on the record? I’m just wondering what specific attribute they had that led the group there to assume things about their beliefs and character?

Similarly, why is it that 10% of the loons—and they are loons—represent the other 40% of one group but 2% of the loons on the other side represent all 50% on the other side? On policy, which of these groups advocate for things that a majority of their party actually support?

JFK was screwing multiple women while POTUS...including at least one teenage girl.

well that’s just my point. Honestly no man is perfect, not even us dawg fans.

min the Bible even king David and Paul were imperfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT