ADVERTISEMENT

Media shifting to try and keep a shred of credibility…..

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
I think they know trump is going to win. And their circling of the Kamala wagon is breaking up a bit. They have to admit it doesn’t look good for Harris, and they don’t want to be caught too far offsides on that fact.

Meet the press reluctantly reporting their new NBC poll. And getting to the issue of why. Haven’t seen a mainstream outlet do this since Biden shat his pants in the debate.

I think they know trump is going to win. And their circling of the Kamala wagon is breaking up a bit. They have to admit it doesn’t look good for Harris, and they don’t want to be caught too far offsides on that fact.

Meet the press reluctantly reporting their new NBC poll. And getting to the issue of why. Haven’t seen a mainstream outlet do this since Biden shat his pants in the debate.
Meet the press still doing their weekly campaigning for dems. And attacking/interrupting republican guest. Made me angry in past. Just laugh now. Think it’s backfiring

Meet the press still doing their weekly campaigning for dems. And attacking/interrupting republican guest. Made me angry in past. Just laugh now. Think it’s backfiring
True. But the whole intro was an admission of reality. The coverage includes some negative stuff about Harris now….probably because she’s headed for defeat and the media is kind of pissed about it.

They have to have some clips where they report the truth. They can rerun those after the election and show their viewers that they were fair. It’s just a futile attempt to save face.
Nevermind the hundreds of other times when they altered data or reported propaganda.

Last edited:
True. But the whole intro was an admission of reality. The coverage includes some negative stuff about Harris now….probably because she’s headed for defeat and the media is kind of pissed about it.
yes. Saw that. I took that as more of an effort to energize the left to get their ass out to vote. Everything msm does is in conjunction with the dem machine.

Reactions: oldmandawg
I have to admit I didn't like him at first, but Vance has become a complete pro at dealing with adversarial media, he remains calm, does not come across as threatening at all, states facts, and turns the question around and states his position in a more consumable way than Trump does.

I know the VP doesn't really matter to most voters, but the rise of Vance and decline of Walz has matter a difference on the margin.

I have to admit I didn't like him at first, but Vance has become a complete pro at dealing with adversarial media, he remains calm, does not come across as threatening at all, states facts, and turns the question around and states his position in a more consumable way than Trump does.

I know the VP doesn't really matter to most voters, but the rise of Vance and decline of Walz has matter a difference on the margin.
Mike Johnson did a good job on Meet the press. Kristin can’t help herself. It’s a weekly thing. She brings a republican on weekly to attack. She constantly interrupts and argues with them. Also Every week it’s “will you accept the results” . Then she brings on a democrat and tosses the soft questions. And talks about how the previous guest refused to say they will accept the results. She won’t discuss how democrats have disputed every election republicans have won.

Mike Johnson did a good job on Meet the press. Kristin can’t help herself. It’s a weekly thing. She brings a republican on weekly to attack. She constantly interrupts and argues with them. Also Every week it’s “will you accept the results” . Then she brings on a democrat and tosses the soft questions. And talks about how the previous guest refused to say they will accept the results. She won’t discuss how democrats have disputed every election republicans have won.
Is she the one who said Trump needs to release his medical records specifically his cholesterol level?

I saw that clip and Johnson had a small smile on his face right after she said “cholesterol”

yep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT