ADVERTISEMENT

Megyn Kelly asking the question all of us see….

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
ugly-princess-1-akata.webp

All of these protestors are some ugly folks. Like have you found one that is attractive and/or normal looking? I mean goodness. I can see why they’re protesting because they probably realize how ugly they look and need to be around other people that are uglier than them…😂

https://x.com/dailycaller/status/1785671114808541277?s=46&t=MPVNA9blXbKr2bZ6gNV91w
It seems like the militant gay community is heavily involved in the protests. Do they not realize what would happen if they were publicly gay in Gaza (or anywhere else in the Middle East)?

All of these protestors are some ugly folks. Like have you found one that is attractive and/or normal looking? I mean goodness. I can see why they’re protesting because they probably realize how ugly they look and need to be around other people that are uglier than them…😂

I actually posted this a few days ago. They’re just dorks. And it’s 75% women.

Not dating will really let the squirrels loose in these chicks heads.

I actually posted this a few days ago. They’re just dorks. And it’s 75% women.

Not dating will really let the squirrels loose in these chicks heads.
A female walking down the streets of Gaza, or Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or anywhere else in the Arab world with green hair, a nose ring, wearing militant clothes and not wearing a hijab would be beheaded. That isn’t hyperbole it is a fact. These people are not only ugly, they are f’ing idiots.

Get your popcorn out for good viewing on Aug 19-22 when all these Marxist/Jihadists, at the college campuses, all show up in mass at Chicago for the DNC National Convention. Should be fun viewing for those not offended by bloody heads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT