ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Moore smh

Michael Moore is like Hamas leading Palestinians to a slaughter.
But being serious for a moment...what exactly is he advocating for? Suicide bombers? I wouldn’t doubt it.

People like Michael Moore skirt the laws by saying things like this that they’ve probably discussed with their attorneys to word in a way that accomplishes two things:

1. Keep them out of legal jeopardy.
2. Plant thoughts in the minds of those that are unstable enough to act out in the most violent and senseless way.

Make no mistake about it. These two objectives are behind a majority of these type quotes from the left. It’s disgusting.

But being serious for a moment...what exactly is he advocating for? Suicide bombers? I wouldn’t doubt it.

People like Michael Moore skirt the laws by saying things like this that they’ve probably discussed with their attorneys to word in a way that accomplishes two things:

1. Keep them out of legal jeopardy.
2. Plant thoughts in the minds of those that are unstable enough to act out in the most violent and senseless way.

Make no mistake about it. These two objectives are behind a majority of these type quotes from the left. It’s disgusting.

Its downright scary how they think they are the righteous group. They can not see their actions are downright evil and squash free speech.

tenor.gif

Did you guys see the end of the Bill Maher show where he got uncomfortable when Moore started spewing his rhetoric about people needing to rise up and, as stated above, “put their bodies on the line”?

Moore was also asking the audience what they would be willing to give their lives for. If that’s not a call for violence then I don’t know what is.

Bill cut to his “New Rules” segment quickly and quipped he needed to do so “while he still had a show”.

The left is unhinged. Even Bill Maher can see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT