ADVERTISEMENT

Minnie Driver on whether to flee USA before Trump takes over

agentorange70

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2007
If I lived in a red state, no, I couldn’t.”

“But living in California, you are somewhat insulated,”
the actor continued, in an interview with British publication The Times. “But do you want to go and live in a bubble? Do you run away from the fire or do you go back and help?”

the actor continued, in an interview with British publication The Times. “But do you want to go and live in a bubble? Do you run away from the fire or do you go back and help?”
That’s the great thing about the USA. The states compete for your business/ residency.

Live where you want - no papers.

Choose the state that reflects your values.

PLEASE PLEASE GO!
Take your shi+ and more of your Hollywood out of touch douches with you! PLEASE!!!!

By all means if you don't like America, there are countless other ones to choose from.

Weird though that anyone would flee America under a president (Trump) who actually improved the lives of Americans but stayed for 4 years of a president (Biden) who made America worse & weaker across the board

Last edited:
By all means if you don't like America, there are countless other ones to choose from.

Weird though that any would flee America under a president (Trump) who actually improved the lives of Americans but stayed for 4 years of a president (Biden) who made America worse & weaker across the board
Let her go back to the UK where they are being invaded by Muslims who are intent on establishing sharia law.

I Agree, GTFO of my country Driver and take that whoopee and madcow Madow and joyless Bayhar female dogs with you!!!! And pick up Barbara streisand and De Niro on the way out!!!!!!!!!

Minnie is having a lot of promo articles written now about her without any upcoming movies/work for her to promote,..she must have gotten a new, strong publicist/agent to put things out to the media in order to project that she is a devoted hollywood vessel to be used for the right amount of $$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT