ADVERTISEMENT

MJ

It is asinine that anyone would really believe those words - much less speak them. And yet, they do. I would be interested to hear specific examples of people he has imprisoned or executed. Additionally, how has he threatened democracy. Heck, the Clintons have executed and jailed more people than some communist leaders! Whitewater anyone?
JC

It is asinine that anyone would really believe those words - much less speak them. And yet, they do. I would be interested to hear specific examples of people he has imprisoned or executed. Additionally, how has he threatened democracy. Heck, the Clintons have executed and jailed more people than some communist leaders! Whitewater anyone?
JC
As far as I know, no young ladies have died in DJT's office.

How good is Mika's hoohah to drive Joe over the cliff?

Joe used to be a good dude. A LONG time ago. I do not know what happened.. maybe it was money and marching orders.. but he is totally flipped out now. Mental illness. TDS seems to be absolutely a real clinical diagnosis for some of these nutcases.

Joe used to be a good dude. A LONG time ago. I do not know what happened.. maybe it was money and marching orders.. but he is totally flipped out now. Mental illness. TDS seems to be absolutely a real clinical diagnosis for some of these nutcases.
Didn’t he kill someone and get away with it?

Didn’t he kill someone and get away with it?
No. Here is where Trump also exaggerated the story. Joe was a republican early career. There was a staffer in his FL office, that fell, hit her head, and died. That is from the actual coroner's report.Scarborough was actually in DC when the incident occurred. Trump tweeted that FL should open a cold case file to investigate the possible murder by Scarborough. That is where it started. A mis-informed political tweet from Trump. Just the fax ... But Joe, is still nutcase. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT