ADVERTISEMENT

More dim perversion

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021

And people wonder why so many kids have mental issues. The dim party is the reason. They want to teach perverted sex, they teach there are no genders, they teach that whites are all racist, they hate God and Christianity, they want to destroy one man one woman for life as set forth in the Bible therefore tearing apart the nuclear family, and oh yeah lets not forget, they spew that murdering unborn babies is a choice and demand all these sicknesses be accepted.

Maybe no “dims” stepped up to defend because they don’t blindly agree with everything their party does. I mean there are only like 5 on here that are labeled dims and i think that is debatable

Last edited:
Maybe no “dims” stepped up to defend because they don’t blindly agree with everything their party does. I mean there are only like 5 on here that are labeled dims and i think that is debatable
Nice, but not true. Dims are all in. Sir, I don't really understand why you so desire to get along with those anti American baby killers. There is no benefit of the doubt with that party. Just look at their leadership. Has anyone of them come out in opposition to abortion? To indoctrinating young children in perverted sex? Will there be anyone from that party stand up and say no to this latest catastrophe putting boys and girls together in rest rooms? NO they won't. That party is evil and voters for that party support that evil. So be nice all you want. For me I will stand up and fight to protect the children they so want to murder or if they are let live want to screw them up psychologically.

If they don't agree they should say so and certainly should not put those people in power.

Nice, but not true. Dims are all in. Sir, I don't really understand why you so desire to get along with those anti American baby killers. There is no benefit of the doubt with that party. Just look at their leadership. Has anyone of them come out in opposition to abortion? To indoctrinating young children in perverted sex? Will there be anyone from that party stand up and say no to this latest catastrophe putting boys and girls together in rest rooms? NO they won't. That party is evil and voters for that party support that evil. So be nice all you want. For me I will stand up and fight to protect the children they so want to murder or if they are let live want to screw them up psychologically.

If they don't agree they should say so and certainly should not put those people in power.
I cant believe our country is so dividend with this type of attitude.

Reactions: shonuff253
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT