ADVERTISEMENT

more proof dims are perverted

If any of this is happening at any level, it’s a perverted use of gov schools.

We have killed the mother/father family and must rely on those who we don’t know to teach our children their moral beliefs.

Its a shame and a sad commentary on our country.

Oh yea, Trump is mean.

If any of this is happening at any level, it’s a perverted use of gov schools.

We have killed the mother/father family and must rely on those who we don’t know to teach our children their moral beliefs.

Its a shame and a sad commentary on our country.

Oh yea, Trump is mean.
I don’t know how the parents put up with this mess. Glad I don’t have kids in school now. I would be in prison.

I personally have no problem with this. I took sex ed classes at that age and those are the things you learn. You guys act like there are demonstrations or show and tell.

I personally have no problem with this. I took sex ed classes at that age and those are the things you learn. You guys act like there are demonstrations or show and tell.
That is "personally" your right. However, for parents with a modicum of moral fiber that would rather be the ones to decide when and how their children are taught this, what would you say?

That is "personally" your right. However, for parents with a modicum of moral fiber that would rather be the ones to decide when and how their children are taught this, what would you say?
Put your kids in private or religious school. Problem solved.

Reactions: Lady43
Put your kids in private or religious school. Problem solved.
Isn't your proposal the exact thing dems complain about all the time? This is the epitome of preferential treatment for the rich, is it not? If a mother doesn't make enough money to put her child in private school, then she must acquiesce to the fact that her 13 year old needs to know about anal/gay sex and be taught this by someone who most likely doesn't share her same moral fiber? You can't truly believe this, can you?

What if this same scenario existed, but instead of gay/anal sex, the teacher is teaching why racism is okay? You certainly wouldn't condone that, would you? Is it that difficult for you to understand that some people believe gay sexual conduct is immoral and as equally wrong as racism?

Seems like you’re just the kind of deviant that they’re looking for to teach. Maybe after teaching anal sex you can follow it up with how to do drugs and other deviant subjects.

Seems like you’re just the kind of deviant that they’re looking for to teach. Maybe after teaching anal sex you can follow it up with how to do drugs and other deviant subjects.
Sweet baby Jesus on a cross dude, it's a sex ed class. Do you know how many teens out there literally think anal sex is a good form of BC? Or females fall for the old "I'll pull out" teen boys will say. Why not teach teens facts about sex and how to have a responsible sex life? There is nothing wrong with talking about sex.

Sweet baby Jesus on a cross dude, it's a sex ed class. Do you know how many teens out there literally think anal sex is a good form of BC? Or females fall for the old "I'll pull out" teen boys will say. Why not teach teens facts about sex and how to have a responsible sex life? There is nothing wrong with talking about sex.
We don’t need lessons of values and morality coming from folks that think like you. Period!

We don’t need lessons of values and morality coming from folks that think like you. Period!
They're not lessons on morality or values but truths about sex, reproduction, and how to practice safe sex. What's wrong with that?

They're not lessons on morality or values but truths about sex, reproduction, and how to practice safe sex. What's wrong with that?
You’re missing the point. The issue is way too many of the teachers lack the morals and values to educate children on such serious matters. This isn’t some robotic scientific discussion. These are the same institutions who way too often think it’s a swell idea to have tranny storybook time. Too bad liberals don’t have the same desire to teach children the importance of person responsibility, including the basics of personal finance, as they do sex.

Last edited:
Just another example of the type of weirdo who thinks it’s their job to discuss sexual matters with their students.

• Angry
Reactions: cherrydawg
There are. We’re you taught masterbation methods and sexual fulfillment techniques or were you taught how the reproductive system works and how the body parts go together to conceive?

We have gone from sexual understanding to lessons on self indulgence.

Add that we are incorporating and promoting sexual normalcy that is perverse.

The main issue, and my parents had a problem with it in the 70’s is who exactly is teaching my child and what are they teaching. My child doesn’t need to learn sexual fantasy lessons from a stranger.

Does that not scare you at all?

There are. We’re you taught masterbation methods and sexual fulfillment techniques or were you taught how the reproductive system works and how the body parts go together to conceive?

We have gone from sexual understanding to lessons on self indulgence.

Add that we are incorporating and promoting sexual normalcy that is perverse.

The main issue, and my parents had a problem with it in the 70’s is who exactly is teaching my child and what are they teaching. My child doesn’t need to learn sexual fantasy lessons from a stranger.

Does that not scare you at all?
You don't think kids know what masterbation is? You don't think kids don't already talk about these things with their friends or with their BF/GF? It's a natural human function to know what it is and again no problem talking about it. You know the rumors, lies and misinformation that spreads among kids and how these things can have a negative and life altering consequences. We talk about bringing down teen pregnancies and STD rates, we do that by giving young people accurate information on reproductive health and safe sex.

Now. At the very least the programs need to be made available in school on a volunteer bases.

You don't think kids know what masterbation is? You don't think kids don't already talk about these things with their friends or with their BF/GF? It's a natural human function to know what it is and again no problem talking about it. You know the rumors, lies and misinformation that spreads among kids and how these things can have a negative and life altering consequences. We talk about bringing down teen pregnancies and STD rates, we do that by giving young people accurate information on reproductive health and safe sex.

Now. At the very least the programs need to be made available in school on a volunteer bases.
OKIE DOKIE.

Explain why it should be taught in schools.

Not picking a fight. Expand on that.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
OKIE DOKIE.

Explain why it should be taught in schools.

Not picking a fight. Expand on that.
Because parents aren't and it's shown giving young people information on sex and contraception can help decrease unwanted pregnancy and STI/STD

Kids know what sex is but they also get a lot of misinformation about it frequently from other kids. There is a need to tell them what the risk are and how they can mitigate them. Then they make the decisions. Schools aren’t imposing values they’re just giving information.

Kids know what sex is but they also get a lot of misinformation about it frequently from other kids. There is a need to tell them what the risk are and how they can mitigate them. Then they make the decisions. Schools aren’t imposing values they’re just giving information.
You believe that? You honestly believe that?

They are teaching sexual gratification. You want a strange man teaching you daughter how to do a successful blow job? Or same sex or multiple sex partner options?

Are you paying the least bit of attention?

Teach how sex works to populate the world. Teach what the organs do. Don’t teach creative ways to orgasm.

Because parents aren't and it's shown giving young people information on sex and contraception can help decrease unwanted pregnancy and STI/STD
You must live in a really small Amish village in Ohio.

I agree with optional sex Ed courses at certain ages. My kids wouldn’t participate. I don’t think a strange person I can’t confirm value wise is teaching my child properly.

Sex is reproductive. Making love, screwing, blow jobs and anal sex, is self gratification.

Are they gonna teach my daughter how to satisfy a girl?

That is where it is.

You believe that? You honestly believe that?

They are teaching sexual gratification. You want a strange man teaching you daughter how to do a successful blow job? Or same sex or multiple sex partner options?

Are you paying the least bit of attention?

Teach how sex works to populate the world. Teach what the organs do. Don’t teach creative ways to orgasm.
They’re not teaching how to maximize pleasure. They’re teaching risks and how to reduce risk of things kids always know about.

It sounds like some people would rather just say sex is something married people do in the missionary position to procreate and everything else is a perversion.

Reactions: shonuff253
Why are gay teachers allowed to indoctrinate our children to live their kind of life. That’s what I am against and any sane person should be.
I’m fully aware and accepting of the gay lifestyle but I know full well that’s not me and I have no desire to live it. Do some people actually think that a straight person might hear about gay sex and just say wow that sounds great I changed my mind. That kind of thinking sounds like it could only come from people aren’t certain about their own identity.

Yes, why are they telling kids they are trans and telling them to take hormones having operations?
Where are teachers making the decision kids are trans and telling them to take hormones? I'm not saying that hasn't happened somewhere in the hundreds of thousands of schools across America but show me a legit news article where that is happening.

I have over a dozen family and friends who are teachers around the country and none of then want anything to do with a kid's sex life...not one.

Reactions: celticdawg
They’re not teaching how to maximize pleasure. They’re teaching risks and how to reduce risk of things kids always know about.

It sounds like some people would rather just say sex is something married people do in the missionary position to procreate and everything else is a perversion.
Bull skate, you don't have a clue what is going on in schools now. Do a little research somewhere besides cnn and the nyt.

Where are teachers making the decision kids are trans and telling them to take hormones? I'm not saying that hasn't happened somewhere in the hundreds of thousands of schools across America but show me a legit news article where that is happening.

I have over a dozen family and friends who are teachers around the country and none of then want anything to do with a kid's sex life...not one.
The dimorats, the deaf dumb and blind, good for your relatives but that is a small percentage of teachers in this country. If you would open your eyes you might see that you have bought the lies of the left. You need some luck. The left is destroying this country and all thats good and you just smile and go along with it.

No I don’t.

I honestly feel like I live on a different planet than a lot of right wingers even some who supposedly live right around me. I’m in my 40s and I definitely knew what all that was in middle school as did everyone I knew.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT