ADVERTISEMENT

more proof dims are perverted

You have no idea what you g adults are going through in their everyday lives. The things they struggle with. No I have an idea as I do a lot of mentoring work.
I really wasn't putting that out for you, specifically, but to the conversation at large. I'd agree with young adults viewing this material as it is their choice.

The issue at hand, however, is that it is being presented in school curriculum in several states to underage kids. I included the information on that specific book so people in this discussion could see an example of what they're talking about.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Where are teachers making the decision kids are trans and telling them to take hormones? I'm not saying that hasn't happened somewhere in the hundreds of thousands of schools across America but show me a legit news article where that is happening.

I have over a dozen family and friends who are teachers around the country and none of then want anything to do with a kid's sex life...not one.
They sound like they are minding the business they should be in schools( your friends). Our educators seem to teach anything but reading, arithmetic and logical thought process. There are plenty of examples of the very teachers bragging about their indoctrination of children into the world of homosexuality and gender fluid choices. These teachers make videos and Brag about teaching their students that trash.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT