ADVERTISEMENT

Morning "news shows"

I think their primary viewership is college kids, or non working 20 -30 year olds. I suspect their viewership is ultra small and is just filler between early morning shows and 6:00 news. The View is actually called a News Show, it’s a Jerry Springer daily episode with well dressed ladies parading as experts on all subjects. Just watch the western channel or Andy Griffin, much more pleasurable

I'm waiting on a buddy who is having surgery, and in the waiting area they've had Good Morning Atlanta on Fox 5.

Who the freak watches these shows? The content is mind-numbing. I take that back, it's giving me a headache. Who is the target audience?

I have no idea who can stomach it but my guess is really old people who watch TV all day and some people local to Atlanta.

Hope your friend is doing good.

Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
I have no idea who can stomach it but my guess is really old people who watch TV all day and some people local to Atlanta.

Hope your friend is doing good.
He is doing fine. Elbow surgery for a torn tendon. The picture the doc showed me of the repair was cool. But his arm is numb for another 24 hours.

who watches it? old people and people in the hospital.

out here you can tell how bad a show is by the level of the ambulance chaser adverts.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on a buddy who is having surgery, and in the waiting area they've had Good Morning Atlanta on Fox 5.

Who the freak watches these shows? The content is mind-numbing. I take that back, it's giving me a headache. Who is the target audience?
People in waiting areas. A captured audience.

Last edited:
I always thought the target audience was New York City housewives. You would be shocked the dreck that is still on the air solely to service this demographic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT