ADVERTISEMENT

Murdaugh Murders - “Criminal” Lawyers in the Breaking Bad sense

Saw a dateline type show with that guy recently, his wife and youngest son were murdered a few years ago and he is under investigation for stealing millions from his law firm, the story recently that he tried to get a former client to help him kill himself and make it look like a murder but the guy chickened out when he realized what was going on is crazy, I think he was trying to frame the guy for attempted murder and possibly tie him into his wife and son's murder

Saw a dateline type show with that guy recently, his wife and youngest son were murdered a few years ago and he is under investigation for stealing millions from his law firm, the story recently that he tried to get a former client to help him kill himself and make it look like a murder but the guy chickened out when he realized what was going on is crazy, I think he was trying to frame the guy for attempted murder and possibly tie him into his wife and son's murder
Check this news report:

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Going to be some law licenses lost for quite a few folks even if they can avoid jail time with penalties and fines.

My wife is from Beaufort and knows some of the people involved, so we have been tracking this closely since the boating accident. There are important and mind-blowing developments on almost a daily basis. Judges, police, other lawyers, bankers are all going to to eventually be charged and go to jail. Grisham would never write such a convoluted and ridiculous plot as it would be viewed as too extreme to be feasible.

Fitsnews.com and Mandy Matney has been breaking most of the developments, but this WSJ article provides a great summary if you want to try and understand what has happened over the last six years and five deaths in four separate incidents.

Last edited:
Somebody said, and I think they quoted the main board - that the son shot his mom and the dad or the brother then shot the son.

Crazy case and lots of rumors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT