ADVERTISEMENT

Music for a rainy sunday . . .

SHAT.....that will put you to sleep. Better keep your eyes on the road:

Enjoyed that. Not a lot of Doors concert video out there. When I was 16 or 17 I had their Absolutely Live album on eight track. Wore that out and bought it on cassette. That album was released in 1970, same as that concert song, so it had a similar sound and reminded me of the album.

Enjoyed that. Not a lot of Doors concert video out there. When I was 16 or 17 I had their Absolutely Live album on eight track. Wore that out and bought it on cassette. That album was released in 1970, same as that concert song, so it had a similar sound and reminded me of the album.
Good drugs, good music and nakedness…..will be glad when we get back to the basics again, the world is FOCKED - MAGA!

SHAT.....that will put you to sleep. Better keep your eyes on the road:

Thanks for posting… hadn’t seen this video before… I love The Doors… I collect their (& a few others) 1st print/vintage/original concert posters… just got a couple new ones this week as a present for myself lol… if you want to go down a cool rabbit hole look up Bill Graham, Family Dog, & Neon Rose poster series… and the amazing artist like Wes Wilson, Victor Moscoso, David Singer, Rick Griffin, Stanley Mouse, Bonnie MacLean, Alton Kelly, Lee Conklin… cheers!

Thanks for posting… hadn’t seen this video before… I love The Doors… I collect their (& a few others) 1st print/vintage/original concert posters… just got a couple new ones this week as a present for myself lol… if you want to go down a cool rabbit hole look up Bill Graham, Family Dog, & Neon Rose poster series… and the amazing artist like Wes Wilson, Victor Moscoso, David Singer, Rick Griffin, Stanley Mouse, Bonnie MacLean, Alton Kelly, Lee Conklin… cheers!
Great hobby.

Great hobby.
It’s a fascinating hobby… yet very expensive hobby at times… I can find some real gems on eBay every now and then… a lot of collectors of the originals are getting older now and auctioning off their collections… I like to imagine where they were originally hung up, where the previous owner got it, and who all has stared at it (like I do) over the decades… wifey loves it when another poster tube shows up on the front doorstep lol… I told her some guys hunt and some guys golf, but I just prefer to blow my money on old posters… cheers Dawgs!

It’s a fascinating hobby… yet very expensive hobby at times… I can find some real gems on eBay every now and then… a lot of collectors of the originals are getting older now and auctioning off their collections… I like to imagine where they were originally hung up, where the previous owner got it, and who all has stared at it (like I do) over the decades… wifey loves it when another poster tube shows up on the front doorstep lol… I told her some guys hunt and some guys golf, but I just prefer to blow my money on old posters… cheers Dawgs!
Nostalgia is nice. And it’s more satisfying since the current state of our culture is mostly destroyed. It would be good if you posted some pictures of your favorites.

Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT