ADVERTISEMENT

Must read for the leftists on this page

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I posted this in the 'This guy gets it's thread, but this needs to be posted separately for the leftists on here who have TDS and call all Pubs 'Trumpers' and can't understand how we logically got to this point, and fear for more leftist actions against our freedoms. Please read. This explains a ton and is factually correct for an opinion piece, which, I know, the leftists don't want to hear or debate.

Should be required reading everywhere

I think he's a little off base about Trump's supporters being naive. I think it's pretty obvious that Trump's voters turned on the establishment instead of lapping up civics 101 fantasies. I do think he makes a lot of good points and illustrates the hypocrisy well and that no lie is to large if it hurt the Tea Party/Trump philosophy.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I’ll read that article , if you read this one:

Lost me at “The violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol Building last week, incited by President Donald Trump, serves as the grimmest moment in one of the darkest chapters in the nation’s history.”

That day was less than a drop of water in a bucket compared to 9/11. This article is clearly a joke.

I’ll read that article , if you read this one:

Ridiculous article. Trump supporters filled with Hate? What about the left? C'mon. This country does indeed have a problem and the answer isn't as simple as Trump no matter how much the left wants to paint it as such.

I posted this in the 'This guy gets it's thread, but this needs to be posted separately for the leftists on here who have TDS and call all Pubs 'Trumpers' and can't understand how we logically got to this point, and fear for more leftist actions against our freedoms. Please read. This explains a ton and is factually correct for an opinion piece, which, I know, the leftists don't want to hear or debate.

Mr. Cooper writes an interesting piece that neatly sums up why a lot of right leaning folks have completely tuned out the media.

But anyone who has paid attention to media over the last 50 years knows that what folks call the mainstream media has tried every way possible to destroy the Republican Party (with direct help from government sources). Hell in 1973-74 the number 2 person at the FBI coordinated with mainstream media to oust a duly elected and sitting President. And did!! Think if that happened today.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the MSM and government sources will use whatever means necessary to delegitimize any right of center politician. That’s been the case for a long time.

Mr. Cooper writes an interesting piece that neatly sums up why a lot of right leaning folks have completely tuned out the media.

But anyone who has paid attention to media over the last 50 years knows that what folks call the mainstream media has tried every way possible to destroy the Republican Party (with direct help from government sources). Hell in 1973-74 the number 2 person at the FBI coordinated with mainstream media to oust a duly elected and sitting President. And did!! Think if that happened today.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that the MSM and government sources will use whatever means necessary to delegitimize any right of center politician. That’s been the case for a long time.

I think the difference this time is it was a known lie from day one and the MSM stuck with the lie even after it was proven ridiculously and demonstrably false. They kept running the narrative even as sworn docs kept proving they were promoting a seditious plot. Throw in the censoring of stories that proved to be correct and it became clear they were no longer reporting on but participating in the political process.

I have now read this. The author offers important caveats in making a lot of good points. He also misrepresents some 'facts' pursuant to getting in the head of those who he identifies as "them" and "these people."

Overall I think the general sentiment is important: notably the ending:

"You’re not going to agree with the conservatives on everything. But if in 2004 I had told you that the majority of the GOP voter base would soon be seeing the folly of the Iraq War, becoming skeptical of state surveillance, and beginning to see the need for action to help the poor and working classes, you’d have told me such a thing would transform the country."

This is most certainly the case. And I think that if we could agree on what is meant by the "Regime" we'd be in a lot better shape.
n-m

I have now read this. The author offers important caveats in making a lot of good points. He also misrepresents some 'facts' pursuant to getting in the head of those who he identifies as "them" and "these people."

Overall I think the general sentiment is important: notably the ending:

"You’re not going to agree with the conservatives on everything. But if in 2004 I had told you that the majority of the GOP voter base would soon be seeing the folly of the Iraq War, becoming skeptical of state surveillance, and beginning to see the need for action to help the poor and working classes, you’d have told me such a thing would transform the country."

This is most certainly the case. And I think that if we could agree on what is meant by the "Regime" we'd be in a lot better shape.
n-m
I'll say this, the 'regime' is now solely the left extreme fascists. I actually see the admin trying to claw back from this, but think we've reached the tipping point and moderate leftists can't stop the fascists. The Fascist Squad and supporters will doom the left as much as the tea party and Capitol peaceful protesters doom the right. DC is still a swamp, and evil exists in politics. Both sides know this to be true, but the left seems to enjoy these times. Tell me I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT