ADVERTISEMENT

My 2024 pre season analysis and prediction since I did not get to

Paul T

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2001
Newnan, Ga
last season for obvious reasons. I just was not in tune with last seasons team like years past. I really like this team. I am concerned with depth with potentially so many games. It will make for one long season which for not only us , but all teams are in the same boat I believe. As good as we can be , and should be i just do not see how we can go 12-0. Good news is we don't have to. I do not see us losing to Bama. I see us splitting Texas and Ole Miss. Sure don't want to see us with an L in Austin since I will be there. If we manage those 3 games with W's we probably drop another like UT or AU.

The offense is going to be dynamic . We will run the football, and Beck will be brilliant at the LOS with so many weapons. I love our transfer portal guys. If the O line stays healthy we surpass last season production .

The defense will be very good. Wont be elite, but really does not need to be. We have been spoiled . The D line is my concern. We will be fast, physical , and very opportunistic in the back 7. Lot of Havok

Special teams will be special. Best in America.

I say 11-1, with an SEC title rematch against Texas on our turf. I believe by time the post season rolls around we build depth, and we are going to be just to physical with a P&V mentality to hard to beat. I do have us back in Atlanta playing OSU or possibly Texas for a rubber match.

I know its just a prediction

With that said Go Dawgs , and hope to see some of you in Austin in October . I am ready for this season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.