ADVERTISEMENT

My blushing bride made me strawberry pancakes and

What is your BMI? 29 or 30? 65 Tucked and can you Tuck

my BMI last time I check was about a month ago and I was at 18% . When I was working I was at 10% . The highest ever been was 32 % . It took me 3 months to get to 20% after eating 32 . I weighed 280 . I drink a lot of water and ate subs with no mayo . I drink protein shakes . I would eat one big meal .

no I don’t give a fly Fock and I eat what I want but I will never let myself hit 280 again .

she melts brown sugar on top of the strawberries and I love the breakfast.
The real Todd, usually when a woman puts strawberries on her man's pancakes, she feels guilty about something. Where is Fred?
920x920.jpg

If there is "one" thing I've learned about you from all your posts, it is that you (like most of us) married way way over your head..........

lol yeah I did . Marrying a ER nurse was the best decision. Although when I get hurt or cut myself and blood pouring out she bout faints . It’s funny as hell. She says it’s different when you on the clock .

marry a nurse. Not a LPN a are RN . She says LPN do shat she doesn’t want to do . She has a BSN . She lets you know if you just call her RN lol .

Reactions: wayxpython
my BMI last time I check was about a month ago and I was at 18% . When I was working I was at 10% . The highest ever been was 32 % . It took me 3 months to get to 20% after eating 32 . I weighed 280 . I drink a lot of water and ate subs with no mayo . I drink protein shakes . I would eat one big meal .

no I don’t give a fly Fock and I eat what I want but I will never let myself hit 280 again .
What is Your BSQ? 65

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT