ADVERTISEMENT

My blushing bride showed me our neighborhood

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Facebook page . 90% of the post were complaining about people walking their dogs and allowing them to use the bathroom in their yard . One person complaint about car radios being loud . One guy asking why we have so many door to door sells people ( newer post ) I replied under the blushing bride name , with saying because too many people say yes . The blushing bride is mad I replied with that comment but she laughed .

Does your neighborhood have a group page ? I told the blushing bride I’m going to post pictures with my shirt off saying how I enjoy being outside in the neighborhood in a lovely area . Dare anyone say anything about me being fat .

I know some people who are on nextdoor.com. From what I gather it sounds like a great place to passive-aggressively hate on neighbors and trashtalk other neighborhoods.

Facebook was early stages before I retired and people were complaining about speeding . I took note as to who was complaining . Do you know what Fred and I did ? We setup radar and wrote tickets like we were handing out candy . Fred wife told us what was being said and comments like we have two law enforcement officers that live in the area and they do nothing . Well we got PO .

I write 22 UTCs he wrote 20 and there was not another dang post ever made . Yes we caught the person that was fussing for speeding and I got her daughter for speeding , yes Fred wrote the mother and I wrote the daughter ,

Facebook was early stages before I retired and people were complaining about speeding . I took note as to who was complaining . Do you know what Fred and I did ? We setup radar and wrote tickets like we were handing out candy . Fred wife told us what was being said and comments like we have two law enforcement officers that live in the area and they do nothing . Well we got PO .

I write 22 UTCs he wrote 20 and there was not another dang post ever made . Yes we caught the person that was fussing for speeding and I got her daughter for speeding , yes Fred wrote the mother and I wrote the daughter ,
The old neighborhood I lived in, they speed like hell to get to the high school at the end of the street. It was hard to get dekalb county to give a sht even though they were driving 50mph through there. Glad when we moved, we must have a town fb but I’ll never see it

The old neighborhood I lived in, they speed like hell to get to the high school at the end of the street. It was hard to get dekalb county to give a sht even though they were driving 50mph through there. Glad when we moved, we must have a town fb but I’ll never see it

Fred is a retired trooper and his wife told us about the remarks . We teamed up and wrote 41 tickets . There was nothing ever said again ever . The message was received. Be careful what you ask for .

The lady that posted the message asked Fred why we were out writing tickets and he said because people were complaining about speeding so here we are .

We did this traffic enforcement for two days and never heard anything again . Lol

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Fred is a retired trooper and his wife told us about the remarks . We teamed up and wrote 41 tickets . There was nothing ever said again ever . The message was received. Be careful what you ask for .

The lady that posted the message asked Fred why we were out writing tickets and he said because people were complaining about speeding so here we are .

We did this traffic enforcement for two days and never heard anything again . Lol
I have a multitude of chipmunks.
really,
as the hummingbirds tap at the window wanting more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT