ADVERTISEMENT

my ex girlfriend sent me a text today

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I dated her back in the day . I don’t know how she got my number. Luckily the blushing bride wasn’t with me . She had a question to ask me and needed my advice.

I replied to her with what I knew to be the answer and then I ask her how she got my number and she replied sources.

someone in my circle apparently wants to start drama . She said by the way you been married 21 years, don’t you think it’s time to start something else ? People retire after 20 years . I just deleted the text and didn’t even reply .

I dated her back in the day . I don’t know how she got my number. Luckily the blushing bride wasn’t with me . She had a question to ask me and needed my advice.

I replied to her with what I knew to be the answer and then I ask her how she got my number and she replied sources.

someone in my circle apparently wants to start drama . She said by the way you been married 21 years, don’t you think it’s time to start something else ? People retire after 20 years . I just deleted the text and didn’t even reply .
Funny thing. I was watching Gutfeld last night and they had a segment on cheating. The consensus was more often than not it’s the woman who starts the reconnection between former lovers.

Reactions: anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
Funny thing. I was watching Gutfeld last night and they had a segment on cheating. The consensus was more often than not it’s the woman who starts the reconnection between former lovers.
True. Women are just a lot more smooth with it than men are.

I tell you about this ex . I was in my 20s and I met her from a online chat room . Lol . I wouldn’t really call it dating because of distance between us . I flew up to see her and we went out . Her mom before I came found a letter and told her no . She was in college and she told me to ignore the letter of her telling me not to come . But she said her mom will never know I came up .

I did this I’m in love with you bit . Well I knew what I knew about the mother . She was very smart . I am not going give out too much detail because she now lives in Georgia and just as my luck is , someone will figure out who I maybe talking about and the grass field will be set on fire .

because I’m sure some poster or reader is from the area she in and we then will have a mess on hand . I’m just going by my luck . It’s a control burn now . I don’t want the fire to break line .

when I say I do care about her but I care about my blushing bride more and my daughter . So that’s that . I saw a long time ago she was a expensive buddy ( lol ) . It wasn’t going anywhere because of the mother road block . It’s not going anywhere now because I have a family and I people who hold me in high regard ( meanwhile y’all hold me in low lol ) and people that know me well I don’t want to darken the clouds .

ADVERTISEMENT