ADVERTISEMENT

My money is on Hunter for jail first . . .

SLC_Dawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2015
Just sayin. Now, who thinks he’ll get pardoned by dad?

Just sayin.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

The paper said Hunter was the first kin to a sitting (or this case, lying down) president to be convicted of a crime. I thought Billy Carter was first? Influence peddling. I might be wrong, I was very busy back then living the high life, going for the gusto, and several other beer slogans.

Just a reminder that there's still a 634 page document out there compiled from the Hunter Biden laptop.

The report (plus 2,020 footnotes) lists six alleged crimes committed by Joe Biden – including tax evasion and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) – along with 459 alleged crimes committed by Hunter Biden, including illegal foreign lobbying and money laundering.

The FBI has been in possession of this information, and more that can't be shown online, since 2020.

A copy of this report has been sent to every member of the House and Senate, White House staff, US Attorney offices and every contact found on the hard drive. You too can view the entire report online, using the link below.

Hunter Biden Laptop Report

Just a reminder that there's still a 634 page document out there compiled from the Hunter Biden laptop.

The report (plus 2,020 footnotes) lists six alleged crimes committed by Joe Biden – including tax evasion and violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) – along with 459 alleged crimes committed by Hunter Biden, including illegal foreign lobbying and money laundering.

The FBI has been in possession of this information, and more that can't be shown online, since 2020.

A copy of this report has been sent to every member of the House and Senate, White House staff, US Attorney offices and every contact found on the hard drive. You too can view the entire report online, using the link below.

A report from “Marco Polo” has the same legitimacy and credibility as an election audit conducted by “Cyber Ninjas” …. 🤭 Question - were you issued a Ninja suit, or uniform, to wear while you audited?

A report from “Marco Polo” has the same legitimacy and credibility as an election audit conducted by “Cyber Ninjas” …. 🤭 Question - were you issued a Ninja suit, or uniform, to wear while you audited?
Nice well thought unbiased response.

Nice well thought unbiased response.
The House Oversight Committee hasn’t produced any actionable evidence tying Hunter’s shit to the President. A 640 page report from something called “Marco Polo” is a load of nonsense and a waste of time for any serious person. Just like the Arizona audit.

Reactions: nice marmot
The House Oversight Committee hasn’t produced any actionable evidence tying Hunter’s shit to the President. A 640 page report from something called “Marco Polo” is a load of nonsense and a waste of time for any serious person. Just like the Arizona audit.
Honest question. Seeing now how close Joe is to Hunter, you believe the line “I have never discussed business with my son!”??????

I’ll concede there is no smoking gun and probably never will be. Such is the nature of a well thought out process with plausible deniability the goal.

But there are five thousand warm guns that when put together with just a tiny dab of common sense make it painfully obvious that Joe knew damn well his family was getting rich off at the very least the perception of influence if not actual policy action.

Honest question. Seeing now how close Joe is to Hunter, you believe the line “I have never discussed business with my son!”??????

I’ll concede there is no smoking gun and probably never will be. Such is the nature of a well thought out process with plausible deniability the goal.

But there are five thousand warm guns that when put together with just a tiny dab of common sense make it painfully obvious that Joe knew damn well his family was getting rich off at the very least the perception of influence if not actual policy action.
Honest answer - I’m sure that Joe and his son have engaged in the same kind of good old boy politicking as damn near every President has played with his family. That’s politics. The idea that any of it was illegal, or that any of it was influence peddling or government for sale to benefit Joe - well that’s just a bunch of bullshit. If it wasn’t, the Commitee with Subpoena power and an unlimited budget would have accomplished something (other than embarrassing themselves) by now.

The Cover-Up Is Worse Than the Crime
by David Sacks

The old Washington adage that the cover-up is worse than the crime has never been more true than in the Hunter Biden case. The charges on which he was convicted today have rightly been described as rinky-dink and divert from a much bigger scandal involving foreign influence payments to Hunter and other members of the Biden Family. This is the story that intelligence officials worked successfully with the Biden campaign to conceal from the American public prior to the 2020 election.

The FBI seized Hunter Biden’s laptop from the repair shop in December 2019, almost a year before the 2020 election. What was the Bureau’s response? Did it begin an investigation into Hunter’s shady foreign dealings and potential FARA violations? As the Twitter Files exposed, the FBI began telling "Trust & Safety" executives from social networking companies to be on the lookout for a Russian "hack-and-leak" operation involving Hunter Biden, priming these executives to censor the story. The FBI would have verified the authenticity of the laptop soon after seizing it, so its warnings to social media companies were deceptive.

When the NY Post story broke, 51 former intelligence officials, including 5 former directors of the CIA, wrote their infamous letter claiming the laptop was Russian disinformation. We now know from the sworn testimony of former CIA acting director Mike Morell that the letter was coordinated by then Biden campaign operative, now Secretary of State Antony Blinken. Note that the intelligence community (IC) adopted the same “Russian disinfo” cover story that the FBI had incepted with social networks. Indeed the letter became the “expert” confirmation the social networks needed to suppress the story.

What’s the take-away? The Biden campaign knew it had a problem a year before the election. A phony narrative was invented that the Russians were behind the story. The FBI communicated this narrative to social networks; dozens of intelligence officials backed it with the weight of their credentials; Biden himself invoked it as a defense in a presidential debate with Trump; and MSM reporters like Leslie Stahl dutifully repeated it. Finally social media companies suppressed the true story, depriving the American people of information they were entitled to know before they voted. This was election interference.

As journalist Matt Taibbi explained, “By any marker, this is an enormous news story. If we go by the usual measuring stick of American scandal, the Watergate story, this potentially meets or exceeds that, on almost every level. Does it reach into the current White House? Check. Was it a craven attempt to subvert the electoral process? Check again. Did a presidential candidate engineer a massive public deception? Yes, resoundingly. Did it involve intelligence agencies? Yes, and these weren’t amateurs like Nixon’s plumbers. These were 50 of the most powerful people in the intelligence world... conspiring to meddle in domestic politics on a grand scale.”

Taken together with the IC’s participation in the Russiagate hoax during the Trump presidency, the security state has shown a brazen willingness to interfere in electoral politics on behalf of their preferred candidate. This is not democracy; it is the subversion of it. There’s only one way to send the message that this is unacceptable: vote for the candidate they hate on November 5.

And this was while he was Vice President. I think he had better sense to do something like that while being President.

Honest answer - I’m sure that Joe and his son have engaged in the same kind of good old boy politicking as damn near every President has played with his family. That’s politics. The idea that any of it was illegal, or that any of it was influence peddling or government for sale to benefit Joe - well that’s just a bunch of bullshit. If it wasn’t, the Commitee with Subpoena power and an unlimited budget would have accomplished something (other than embarrassing themselves) by now.
No. Getting book deals and pork in your home state to help out your buddies with businesses there, with them reciprocating with campaign contributions and perks is good ol’ boy politics.

A sitting VP’s family getting direct payments from foreign companies generally non-friendly countries - in one way or another with a clear motive to want American influence on their governments to benefit their companies? Whether he actually enacted quod pro quo policy or not it was the promise of that influence. $30M paid to the Bidens. Why if not for the promise of influence?

This is not “good ol boy politics”. The media would love everyone to buy into the “business as usual” narrative. This is anything but.

No. Getting book deals and pork in your home state to help out your buddies with businesses there, with them reciprocating with campaign contributions and perks is good ol’ boy politics.

A sitting VP’s family getting direct payments from foreign companies generally non-friendly countries - in one way or another with a clear motive to want American influence on their governments to benefit their companies? Whether he actually enacted quod pro quo policy or not it was the promise of that influence. $30M paid to the Bidens. Why if not for the promise of influence?

This is not “good ol boy politics”. The media would love everyone to buy into the “business as usual” narrative. This is anything but.
I agree with you, and will condemn Biden if any credible party presents credible evidence to support those allegations. So far we have an investigative committee composed of unserious clowns who have produced nothing in the way of proof.

Last edited:
I agree with you, and will condemn Biden if any credible party presents credible evidence to support those allegations. So far we have an investigative committee composed of unserious clowns who have produced nothing in the way of proof.
What's your gut tell you?

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
What's your gut tell you?
I will be surprised if the committee produces evidence of any misconduct by Joe. I will admit that my opinion is shaped, in part, by my hatred of Trump. But at the end of the day, if there was something there to incriminate Biden it would be out by now. The “big guy” nonsense doesn’t move the meter for me. .

I will be surprised if the committee produces evidence of any misconduct by Joe. I will admit that my opinion is shaped, in part, by my hatred of Trump. But at the end of the day, if there was something there to incriminate Biden it would be out by now. The “big guy” nonsense doesn’t move the meter for me. .
What about the “big guy” and his increased wealth during that time. His tax returns do not show that wealth was created in any normal way.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
So what were those loan payments to Joe for? Here's a hint....10% for the Big Guy.

What about the “big guy” and his increased wealth during that time. His tax returns do not show that wealth was created in any normal way.
His net worth is $10m, $7m of which is from his residence and another piece of real estate:

The president owns two homes in Delaware that are worth an estimated $7 million combined, $1.8 million more than they were when he took office.

His most valuable property is a 4,800-square-foot summer home in Rehoboth Beach, worth an estimated $4.5 million. Biden bought it in 2017, the year he left the vice presidency and earned $11.1 million, cashing in on speeches and books. He added a pool, which may have cost as much as $75,000, in November of that year. All of this seemed like a splurge at the time, but it proved to be a wise investment. During the pandemic, homebuyers flocked to bigger properties with outdoor amenities like Biden’s, seven minutes from the ocean and next to a state park loaded with biking trails. The home is now worth an estimated $4.5 million, $1.7 million more than it originally cost.

The president owns an even larger, though not-quite-as-valuable house in Wilmington’s picturesque Greenville neighborhood. It started as just a piece of land, which Biden bought for $350,000 in 1996, before adding a 6,850-square-foot, colonial-style home two years later, then a 1,900-square-foot cottage in 2005. For years it was Biden’s most-valuable asset, and he refinanced it repeatedly until receiving his 2017 windfall. Today the property is worth an estimated $2.5 million, $700,000 more than it was worth two years ago. Combined, Biden’s two homes make up about two-thirds of his personal fortune.

That’s the beauty of a President that doesn’t hide his tax returns. When people spread lies and nonsense you can respond with facts.

Flushed out one dull normal I see. He’s been peddling access for 16 years. He’s a crook and a traitor. It will eventually be disclosed. Bitcoin is a tough trail to follow.

And his wife is a sorry-assed whore.
That’s the kind of intelligent, fact based post that I expect from you.

When is “eventually” gonna happen? A congressional committee with unlimited subpoena power has been digging at this for over 2 years. So far, nothing.

That’s the kind of intelligent, fact based post that I expect from you.

When is “eventually” gonna happen? A congressional committee with unlimited subpoena power has been digging at this for over 2 years. So far, nothing.
That’s the kind of naive head-up-ass fact-ignoring post that I expect from you.

Just continue dry-humping Biden’s leg until you discover what a fool you’ve been.

Reactions: Bells76
His net worth is $10m, $7m of which is from his residence and another piece of real estate:

The president owns two homes in Delaware that are worth an estimated $7 million combined, $1.8 million more than they were when he took office.

His most valuable property is a 4,800-square-foot summer home in Rehoboth Beach, worth an estimated $4.5 million. Biden bought it in 2017, the year he left the vice presidency and earned $11.1 million, cashing in on speeches and books. He added a pool, which may have cost as much as $75,000, in November of that year. All of this seemed like a splurge at the time, but it proved to be a wise investment. During the pandemic, homebuyers flocked to bigger properties with outdoor amenities like Biden’s, seven minutes from the ocean and next to a state park loaded with biking trails. The home is now worth an estimated $4.5 million, $1.7 million more than it originally cost.

The president owns an even larger, though not-quite-as-valuable house in Wilmington’s picturesque Greenville neighborhood. It started as just a piece of land, which Biden bought for $350,000 in 1996, before adding a 6,850-square-foot, colonial-style home two years later, then a 1,900-square-foot cottage in 2005. For years it was Biden’s most-valuable asset, and he refinanced it repeatedly until receiving his 2017 windfall. Today the property is worth an estimated $2.5 million, $700,000 more than it was worth two years ago. Combined, Biden’s two homes make up about two-thirds of his personal fortune.
Now do the rest of his family. You realize that the best way for your family to keep their money is to make sure it goes to kids rather than the 80 year old whose estate will be taxed when he dies. The Bidens were paid $30M from these Chinese and Ukrainian entities. That is not in dispute. The ridiculous thing is that the democrats and media have demanded a smoking gun tying Joe specifically to those payments. It truly shouldn’t matter. As someone else said, what does your gut say? There won’t be a smoking gun because they set up the enterprise specifically to prevent that.

Now do the rest of his family. You realize that the best way for your family to keep their money is to make sure it goes to kids rather than the 80 year old whose estate will be taxed when he dies. The Bidens were paid $30M from these Chinese and Ukrainian entities. That is not in dispute. The ridiculous thing is that the democrats and media have demanded a smoking gun tying Joe specifically to those payments. It truly shouldn’t matter. As someone else said, what does your gut say? There won’t be a smoking gun because they set up the enterprise specifically to prevent that.
I’m not going to argue against your logic. But is there proof of the $30m … ?

A person would have to be dull normal to believe Biden’s tax returns represent his true wealth.
And even that misses the point. It doesn’t matter if the money ends up in Joe’s pocket. In fact for tax purposes it is better that it doesn’t. What is the net worth of Biden’s family? All of them. And how did they contribute to funding Joe’s lifestyle before he ran for office again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT