ADVERTISEMENT

My wife has looked into the future and reports this-

Big O Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Mar 7, 2008
Biden wins the election.

The Dems try to impeach him to put Kamala in charge.

The Republicans fight it to keep Biden in office and prevent the wackos from taking control!

(Ps. She is seldom correct)

Biden wins the election.

The Republicans fight it to keep Biden in office and prevent the wackos from taking control!

She's close. I have a friend who is convinced if Biden wins, something will mysteriously happen to him/his health and Harris will be president before the first of March.

Biden wins the election.

been saying the same. If he wins, Dems will invoke the 25th amendment saying he is unfit for office. Better hope bad orange man gets 4 more years.

I’m with you on this one brother, there is no way Ole Puddin Brain gets elected. Thank Gawd.

he won’t get elected by the people, but I’m afraid he is gonna steal it.
Trump may very well have over 400 electoral votes. The most lopsided win in history.

However, election won’t be settled Tuesday 11/3. In fact, we probably won’t know for a few weeks. You see, this entire thing has been set up, starting earlier this year once Covid hit. This is how the election is going to be stolen. Millions of mail in votes will come in, especially from swing states, depending on how many votes are needed. Fraud is going to be rampant. Dead people are already receiving ballots. Felons are already receiving ballots. There is already proof of this happening. This is the plan to hijack the presidency.

Reactions: BonJax and stray
God yall just lap up whatever the spinmeisters serve up don't you?
Yeah buddy! Most of us have been around 3 or 4 times longer than you, served our country, raised families and seen American politics for far longer than you've been alive.
But don't learn anything. You see it all so clearly ... based on nothing.

Reactions: MaconDawg67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT